Go to page:

Share Anything -- what's on your mind? <3

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

Original thread description:

"Wanted to make a thread where people can post whatever they feel like (things you're excited about, what you're doing, reading, eating, ..how your day went, how you feel, basically anything you'd like to share). Nothing is off topic 😌

But let's keep this civil. This is meant to be a lighthearted positive thread 💗🥰
...not a debate type thread"

Big thank you to everyone who posted in the first one! <3 I loved reading it and checking it every day ^~^
( It can be found here: https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/speakeasy/read/11138/ )

poet Anonymous

. . .

poet Anonymous

. . .

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

So my day has only started but I wanted to post in here -- things are good <3

For the first time in my life I feel completely comfortable in my skin 🥰

poet Anonymous

. . .

poet Anonymous

I decided to give up working on the 20x16” frame. Took a few pictures from it, and stuck it to a page of Tyler’s material (on the right).

I’m now working on:
⛪️
“The Ghostly Bible: two instrumentals, one freestyle 7:54”

poet Anonymous

. . .

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

Everything is fine here
It's a beautiful sunny day ☀️🌷

..I'm about to eat breakfast, listen to the new Dark Horse podcast (in hopes that it helps me make sense of the things going on in America right now) & then work some more on art <3

poet Anonymous

Photo: I could have drew another wheel on the bus, but I think it looks better being run into the ground/desk.

The time is now 3:17am.
So happy, that I’ve finally got something to smoke; a packet of crisps, Jaffa cakes, and a can of Coke.
I got mistaken for someone’s drug dealer, as I got to the corner of my road.

Debating whether to put “Cryptville Insane Asylum” on the side of the Knight Bus.
But for now, I’m gonna return to YouTube, and work on another Ghostly Bible passage.

poet Anonymous

. . .

poet Anonymous

. . .

poet Anonymous

. . .

poet Anonymous

. . .

poet Anonymous

The time is 2:00pm.
I will be going back through old work, but first, I’m gonna upload the rest of the “Mr Sickyith” bible passage in my section, as well as two others.

poet Anonymous

After hearing a song, on one of Ediblewords videos, I really wanted to find out what it was so I could buy it. In under less than a minute of research, and “save me” was the only thing I went on lol - I found this song. It’s nowhere near what I wanted, but it’s a good beat, no doubt gonna have it on repeat all day.

Now getting to work on a bible passage, from Paul’s parrot, Charlotte.

Go to page:
Go to: