Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1709

Original thread description:

"Wanted to make a thread where people can post whatever they feel like (things you're excited about, what you're doing, reading, eating, ..how your day went, how you feel, basically anything you'd like to share). Nothing is off topic 😌

But let's keep this civil. This is meant to be a lighthearted positive thread 💗🥰
...not a debate type thread"

Big thank you to everyone who posted in the first one! <3 I loved reading it and checking it every day ^~^
( It can be found here: https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/speakeasy/read/11138/ )

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 23rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 265

⛪️
(Wednesday, 3rd June 2020)
“The Ghostly Bible: Dreamscapes and Nightmares”

It’s now quarter-to-eleven, in the morning.
Today, it’s a grey sky.
I’ve had a look at “the Covid-19 issue” piece of work;
the note I picked up off the table, that read, “Looking for a man to pull down my underwear, and I’m gonna look at you with a straight face, so I’m on a plane, then on a fag run, getting to Spain and it’s gonna be funny there, no time on the internet, meeting funny people and then returning with a suitcase full of cigarettes.”

Someone in my imagination is messing things up in real life.
I should have better control over some nightmares.
I’m on a Ireland, in Cryptville insane asylum.
The name’s Mr John Sickyith, Reemiss for short.
From 2009 - do they really want to know what rickE did?
First point and fact is, he made one serpent go missing, and if the truth isn’t what that is, he’s more twisted than I originally thought, the percentage on me is too high for that spirit.

Being in Riddlescrypt hospital, one paramedic made a reference toward an Apostle line of mine;
told him he would have to ask Michelle, yet it’s more like he’s asking them to axe her, although he’s already thrown her under a bus, I mean, on YouTube, I’ve watched a few depositions from David Taylor.
Spiral soon approached me and said, “The dose we gave you is going to make you feel a little groggy. Always consequences from your actions, isolating you from everyone so you can do your work properly. This time, the lung is fine, you’re just exaggerating the pain. If no abuse occurs during your isolation, no more days will be added to the sentence. Be productive.”

This morning, I did only get six-hours sleep.
At first, from that dream, I remember Eric dropping me outside the front, of the hotel. “Can’t believe people are still buying Paul’s newspaper. He needs to keep his parrot away from the graveyard, because someone I hear, is eager to shoot down Charlotte.”
Not sure who he was, but he stood outside, repeating “come and get this,” but having looked at the dvd of a little girl and an orangutan outside of a rollercoaster park, I said I preferred watching Dunston Checks In.
“Anna has just sent a message down from your room. She said don’t come back ‘til you’ve gone to the shop, bought tea bags, sugar, and milk.” Claire said, as I walked through the doors.
I said, “She couldn’t make it to the cabin, then. Probably still writing her Forestry poem.”
“Yeah, I heard about police wanting evidence, and Paul’s poetry competition that he’s got going. I’ve told him, I do remember seeing someone with the description he had, but it could have been anyone. That guest is no longer in the building.”
I reached the reception desk, and that is when Brian walked out of the elevator, with Paul in a head-lock. “Authority can have whatever they want on paper, I told you to write about my chain-less ends, and Sue was always going to be my famous friend!” Brian shouted.
    —————

Photo: A screen-shot, from Tuesday 2nd June 2020, at 8:04pm. Holding the Anne Frank diary.

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 23rd May 2020

⛪️
(Wednesday, 3rd June 2020)
“The Ghostly Bible: Dreamscapes and Nightmares, John 1:2”

Someone sent the link; got that video of Ricky sitting on his blue chair.
Can’t see him, but he’s talking, and Constantine is now there.
“Having run my hands over a few newspapers, I got to the paragraph about you preparing better for
the Latvian lady’s thread, like who else is going to be in the fraternity
be firing the last single bullet?
There’s a party going on, down in reception, and I was mostly over in the buffet.” Constantine said, walking over and sitting on the chair, beside Ricky’s desk.
“I over-heard Neil say to Chris, that one customer had threw a load of apple, chewing-gum lollies in his direction, after he asked what was so bad with it—
which was someone sat at a table, holding a pen and smiling.
Mr Plasters is still stumbling around drunk, telling people there’s no nature on your paper—You try and steal your girlfriends prey, and that’s why he never wonders...can he fail, because he’s the type of person to stand on snails.
Mentioned that I knew Reemiss was pushy, at times a little impatient, but he’s the lion who stepped over a wild dog, to follow her, sniffing her pussy.”

It’s now half-ten.
Put myself on rewind, and looked at the holding an arrow line
from Walter Sparrow, like everyone: it’s myself are them
training with a bow in that YouTube clip
Robin Hood - Men In Tights
having got some archery
But in that teachers class
“Throbbing Wood - Men With Rhymes”
so being a traitor, that’s not a part of me.

Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
Joined 6th Dec 2015

So my day has only started but I wanted to post in here -- things are good <3

For the first time in my life I feel completely comfortable in my skin 🥰

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 23rd May 2020

🧩
“John Smith and Ricky’s jigsaw: Redrick on the watch”

It’s been an alright Friday
the 26th one, on June
I know what to draw now
on my next Galaxy wrapper
I know with Redrick
I don’t really sit alone
and he knows
I’ve wasted loads of money on
cheese and onion crisps plus Coke
David E Taylor’s depositions are
a complete fail
there should he have been bold
Heard the original Bang verse from Eminem
and put an “ing” at the end of Diddy’s
behaviour on Instagram
because it’s “revolt”
There’s been a break-in
into my room
and without question
the incident will be resolved

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 23rd May 2020

I decided to give up working on the 20x16” frame. Took a few pictures from it, and stuck it to a page of Tyler’s material (on the right).

I’m now working on:
⛪️
“The Ghostly Bible: two instrumentals, one freestyle 7:54”

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 23rd May 2020

⛪️
“The Ghostly Bible: Skeleton tapping in a closet”
(Friday, 5th June 2020)

And it was five-to-eight
the Lord said unto John
“Superb my brother, you’re rhyming great!
No evil shall, hold my beer one second...
That which you hold, the love is strong!”
I yelled; him knowing my life
and loving an open mic night—
I can’t get an open door from Ricky at the next
Asked him about a burning bush
said he had nine matches left

As I sit in front of this mirror
writing in my head
I’m not good with numbers
and it is 2200, June 5th
on a blue chair having a cigarette
Just an alarm clock sounding off
that the fifth-Riddler
has taken a walk around the block
A holy spirits voice in the air
told me he knew my weakness was boobs
and hearing one message of hers
about them and her neighbour
I’ll move onto just saying hi Magdalena
I’m passing on the street
do see Curb Hater
thought his sign said “See-den is weird”
but beyond this bush
and me waving goodbye
I see in relation to our meeting
“the end is near”

Brian will not fall to his knees, surrender
he would come in after I say
I’ll keep it a “bop, bop!”
You were supposed to say hundred fool
and in his words, a curse from Paul
is between us the distance is cool
the People shall not go with you dude
claiming to turn rope into soup
On a stair way I caught him
talking about poetry titles
he didn’t get any answers

Was at eleven o’clock
when I finally got settled
It’s been an alright day
I’m going so quiet
walking around reading some bible passages
and no reactions should have came
from an ocean of silence
Like he had the whole day
and Socrates was yelling on stage “shoo, shoo!”
when I mentioned I was Bill
watching Ted on YouTube

There’s gonna be a party going on
so it’s going off
that “power outage”
a poem; hot.
I can work on softer topics Father
walking through the desert
and got a Tropicana
I’ll fall asleep and imagine it all
like a house on haunted hill
and my list on who I’m gonna ask over
perform some laugh yoga
But for now I must travel
with bloody knees and palms on the gravel
wonder who’s texting me
I’m your biggest fan
This is Stan (Butler, hangover morning, you sexy beast).
~~~
Photo: screen-shot of me, from Thursday 4th June, at 2:56pm.

I haven’t forgotten about the other poem.

Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
Joined 6th Dec 2015

Everything is fine here
It's a beautiful sunny day ☀️🌷

..I'm about to eat breakfast, listen to the new Dark Horse podcast (in hopes that it helps me make sense of the things going on in America right now) & then work some more on art <3

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 23rd May 2020

Photo: I could have drew another wheel on the bus, but I think it looks better being run into the ground/desk.

The time is now 3:17am.
So happy, that I’ve finally got something to smoke; a packet of crisps, Jaffa cakes, and a can of Coke.
I got mistaken for someone’s drug dealer, as I got to the corner of my road.

Debating whether to put “Cryptville Insane Asylum” on the side of the Knight Bus.
But for now, I’m gonna return to YouTube, and work on another Ghostly Bible passage.

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 23rd May 2020

⛪️
“The Ghostly Bible: the weird traveller”

“Everyone was asked for their plan, and you can travel around the world in forty-days. Might as well face facts, like the other was your mission...before falling asleep, you were watching Cher Lloyd’s X Factor audition. I know nothing about a phantom fighting with naked mud angels, but I know all about chill pills, so you ought to have some more. Pain is waking up in a hospital bed, and the foreskin is sore...”
I rolled over, and turned the alarm clock off, at quarter-to-four. Then had loud banging at my door. “Can you open up, please?!” A loud voice commanded.
After tripping up on a Michael Myers toy figure, laying on the floor, Trisha was in the corridor.
“We’re aware, that yesterday evening, you were talking to someone in St Catherine’s church. He was in the area, and speaking with Mr Diggers, he said the man was last seen drawing on the path three circles, and saying the Lord Peter Rice is eternal.”
I said I never turned and faced him. “If you think of anything else, be sure to contact us. Anyway, I must shoot, because Luke is waiting down in reception. There’s no time to waste, it’s gonna be a busy day. Here’s your missing pill bottle...it’s a friendly reminder, just don’t later on buy an eighth.”
She walked off towards the elevator, and Neil opened his door. “In around fifteen-minutes, thanks for the two twenty-pound notes.”
“How can people get up at seven o’clock?” Anna said.
I stretched my legs over towards it; noticing on the desk was a cup of tea. And the only other thing left, was thirteen-pound-ninety-eight. “I have a photo of what’s there, and it proves different.”
I walked to the fridge, then noticed the little slip. I said to Anna, “Someone’s been in here whilst we’ve been asleep, and that officer needs to wonder how he did get in, because at forty-one-minutes-past-six, someone’s put fifteen-pound on their electric.”
“Not another,” she replied, getting up and rubbing her eyes. “I bet if he’s been to the shop, he’s forgot the butter.”
A text message then, on my phone from Allan read, “I followed you on that path. As soon as I walked passed Tower Street, a black ginger cat jumped out on me!”
Getting dressed and making my way down to reception, Claire was on the phone; raising a finger up to me. “At the weekend yes, it’s happening. Cherries are what we’re picking after. Yeah, I’ve heard about the seventeenth century statue taken down in Bristol, and it being dumped in the city’s harbour. I’ll speak to you later, I now have to go.” She said, putting down the phone.
She turned her computer screen around, then says “That officer that came to see you earlier this morning, she was a part of the Downing Street violence—I believe the one that was mounted on a horse, and because of a traffic light, being took to the floor. After getting out of hospital, she said she’s noticed the culprit on camera.”
I watched Trisha wave to Neil before she got in the elevator, and that’s when Neil stuck a piece of paper on my door.
“What did that say?” Claire asked.
“Truth really is stranger than fiction.”

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 23rd May 2020

🧩
“John Smith and Ricky’s jigsaw: room 212, a trashy pop song”

Added several more padlocks on the door
You won’t believe who I
have for a next door neighbour
and have needed to have got more
when everyone’s hands get a taser
There’s now a cold wind
blowing through the air
and rumours around
Heartenfelt Town about a certain bible
and what one prophet is doing there
They’re interested in S&M
I’m interested in C&M
and as he walked out of his hotel room
I used the 83 number
as a knuckle duster
and punched him on the nose and do
hear whispers not to tell on me
I don’t lie and acre like
manipulation on LSD
The chain on the latch
has moved a few inches
What if he does, might pick it?
I’ve noticed nothing
but he’s hell bent on doing something
so confusion I sit in.
Like the only way for a quick death
is gluing the hole shut
on my dick head
praying my bladder bursts
over my kidneys

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 23rd May 2020

⛪️
“The Ghostly Bible: Mr Sickyith”

A minute away from being ten-to-seven, and I feel writers block is looming over me.
Being passed my food earlier, someone said “Don’t listen to a boss but a leader.”
Yet, they’re still not hearing this teacher speak.
I’m not a weird traveller, writing with a draft in the church, just someone stuck in a room trying to create different scenery.
Real life and fantasies, fun wordplay while not listening to Nicky Fiddler on the bus, but everyone else in the picture.
Like I’m back on my blue chair again, and watching “On the Buses - The Squeeze”
and still in Cryptville Insane Asylum solitary confinement, in between a cursed painting on the wall, of a barred cell, so I don’t really know where I am at all.
~~~
^ That’s something I wrote yesterday. There is more to it, but it will be posted in my own section, after I get a few more passages done.

The time is now 6:55pm.
Back again, from the shop.
Waited a few mins before going out, because the green light was on, at the door being open; having gone down eventually, a rock was keeping the door ajar, and I don’t know who the ambulance was for, parked on the corner.

Watching a few YouTube videos, then I’ll return to my drawing; a screen-shot of me today, at 2:21pm - holding a bag of Starburst 😋

Also working on some notes for
“The Ghostly Bible: John’s awkward deposition”

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 23rd May 2020

🧩
“John Smith and Ricky’s jigsaw: John Smith’s tape-recorder”

It’s now half-ten, in the morning.
Jimmy’s just left my door, and he said “Neil knows he won’t see you again for about a week. Earlier, you got the same as I was thinking—crisps, can of Coke, and a small packet of green rizla. Yesterday, I was cleaning one of the corridors, and from behind 212, it sounded like someone was creating a trashy pop song. Ahh, didn’t know you would have that on—the documentary about Hitlers fatal attraction towards Germany. Eric has a few packets of Golden Virginia, and I heard its cheap.”
Pulling back the net-curtains on the balcony doors, the rain has me deciding whether to carry on with my model, of Cliftonfield hospital.
To her, that morning, and getting the text about needing an ambulance, I no doubt think she thought it was just fantasy. But for that evidence, he’s got the stuff, like in Tyler’s envelope is the yellow document.
I don’t know anything about a glass table, who’s house it was, and inside that a galaxy.
In one of my snow globes, I was once there in a dream, and was approached by someone in a blue blanket—he asked what dvd I wanted to watch, toward the player done the plan for me, I said you crank it.
Jam toast is what I had for breakfast, in the canteen. Spiral came and sat down beside me, giving me his speech, and leaving me a badly made tea. “At the moment, he’s asleep, so I can’t tell him he’s been doing good, and his solitary confinement is coming to an end. Jessica mentioned the “knife three people in Glasgow city” poem, and I need to know how that’s getting on—think he was writing it, when listening to Alan Walkers Pandemic song.”
Inside his stomach, he mentioned the tightness, and what was frustrating, was treating me like I was blind, because in front of him on a plate, was a fry-up.”

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 23rd May 2020

The time is 2:00pm.
I will be going back through old work, but first, I’m gonna upload the rest of the “Mr Sickyith” bible passage in my section, as well as two others.

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 23rd May 2020

After hearing a song, on one of Ediblewords videos, I really wanted to find out what it was so I could buy it. In under less than a minute of research, and “save me” was the only thing I went on lol - I found this song. It’s nowhere near what I wanted, but it’s a good beat, no doubt gonna have it on repeat all day.

Now getting to work on a bible passage, from Paul’s parrot, Charlotte.

Go to page:
Go to: