Go to page:

Mood Right Now -- Post an image that describes your mood ^-^

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

Zen moment...if one understands then everything is the way it is. If one does not understand...everything is still the way it is.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

So, I haven't given this a lot of thought but,... I think I'm leaving DU too. There are aspects of DU which are so positive and amazing for me ..but the site seems to have changed a lot since I joined and I don't think it's the place for me anymore.

Thank you to everyone who has been wonderful to me on here, I appreciate it and I wish you guys all the best in life <3

Kind regards,
Umm

poet Anonymous

@Ahavati  your last image was stunning. (is that your photo?)  a place i want to be for sure.  so so beautiful.

have been doing so much photography in the woods recently with my 'Boots' camera and tons of filters etc.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14574

nomoth said:@Ahavati  your last image was stunning. (is that your photo?)  a place i want to be for sure.  so so beautiful.

have been doing so much photography in the woods recently with my 'Boots' camera and tons of filters etc.

Yes; and I absolutely love atmospheric weather. And your photos are divine.

poet Anonymous

icxudiccoci

poet Anonymous

ogudsyfiov

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

This time, listening to a bit of Vanilla Ice’s new stuff.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

“And I’m in the mood, to be playing second fiddle slobber on this violin, with no strings attached.”

Competitive sport.
Royce first, KXNG Crooked second, Marshall 3rd lol.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Few more inches, and that woman would have no doubt probably pushed him to the floor with her ass.
The other video I thought was more funnier lol.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: