Nice.

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
110awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 14346

Cassava plant fell into my window today. It rained hard for several minutes.

summultima
summultima
uma
Dangerous Mind
India
33awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 1125

Ahavati said:I know the "Bee on flower" has been done ad nauseum, but I just can't resist sometimes. . .this is a multiple exposure shot.
Awwe geeat shot &  a pic to cherish forev dear A... the multiple exposures are like the shooting synaptic bursts ..of mixed nostalgic memories... in rainbow kisses & mellifluous melodious indelible breezes.🌈♥️ Nature is ever engaging...for its the Life, , tge Truth, The Absolute & the Love.so never a dull moment there in them A.share suchmore classiks!!

feels the hurdles in life are here to break our own barriers... (em)powers the self ..

(one of the slight contrast-adjusted  pic from Kolkata diaries decades ago.. love the colours & the amazingly~ disciplined series of  light blocks captured in motion... feels life's a revolutionary carousel.. come what may.. the birds of flight in hearts of horsing majesty .. are the radii~ less radical warriors.. they break free to rise to the noble cause of diamond souls) good day du x

summultima
summultima
uma
Dangerous Mind
India
33awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 1125

Grace said:

Oh Uma. So sorry about your puppies.
And I love Rasem. It's so nice to drink when I have a cold. I also love ithali and thosai ...do you have them?

Thanks Lovely Grace:) yes the Idli & Dosai are almost staple of any South Indian Homes & Pan ~Indian Restaurants... as breakfast & anytym tiffen ..with those spicy chutneys & steamy sambar... here's a web shot of them, with spice powder (~ podi) & traditional coffee (filter kaapi) in brass tumbler~ dabaras😋😍🙏♥️

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
Joined 25th Aug 2011

summultima said:

Thanks Lovely Grace:) yes the Idli & Dosai are almost staple of any South Indian Homes & Pan ~Indian Restaurants... as breakfast & anytym tiffen ..with those spicy chutneys & steamy sambar... here's a web shot of them, with spice powder (~ podi) & traditional coffee (filter kaapi) in brass tumbler~ dabaras😋😍🙏♥️

Ooo delicious!!! I miss that Dosai...used to have a neighbour who cooked them sooo perfectly! Idli...with the curry and dhal...to die for. Oh Uma.😍

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2786

read and comply,..................... LOL

Orc_Pirate_68
Orc_Pirate_68
Sabrina Kirk-Caldwell
Thought Provoker
United States
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th June 2018
Forum Posts: 293

Since were giving out advice now, here are some more words to live by. (And just curious, did this last one have anything to do with my box image? 'Cause I feel personally attacked here....)

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1720

More Love <3

I adore this photo, the vibe it has reminds me of this thread -- thank you to everyone posting their wonderful nature photos, they brighten up my day ☀️🌷

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Umm said:More Love <3

I adore this photo, the vibe it has reminds me of this thread -- thank you to everyone posting their wonderful nature photos, they brighten up my day ☀️🌷

I love your photo!

Ixora. My aunt loved this flower. Her children planted ixora of various colour around her grave.

Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1720

Thank you! ...when I saw it I immediately thought of DU 🌼🌷😊

Ixora is gorgeous <3 ...(my first time seeing it), ..I love the beautifully deep green leaves (as an artist I'm a nerd for colors & color combinations 🙈😄)

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Umm said:Thank you!
Ixora is gorgeous <3 ...(my first time seeing it), ..I love the beautifully deep green leaves (as an artist I'm a nerd for colors & color combinations 🙈😄)

I used to do a little water colour before. But life got in the way.

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
29awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5084

Waking

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
88awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 7094

. . .

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
Joined 25th Aug 2011

That's a beautiful picture. How colourful.

Go to page:
Go to: