Go to page:

All very well blaming the cops

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

dustyJournals said:I’ve only ever been stopped by one black officer. No brutality, just passed him, and he called me back to ask my name and address; looked him straight in the face and told him. Couple of seconds stood like that and he said I could go.

Innocent people don’t run; sometimes I believe that to be a cliche, just hearing stories like the one above. I mean, just to get away from the bullshit you know that’s coming.
Not true in some cases however, because there are guilty people that obviously run.

Edit: Not saying “Daddy P” ran from the cops, I’m referring to people that I’ve known and met over the years.

I was violated in 2011 by the cops who showed up at my house with a warrant for someone who didn't live at my house
The address on the warrant was not for my house I proceeded for the next two hours telling them to get the F... Out of my house I was arrested for obstruction.
Freedom of Speech, illegal search and seizure Fourth amendment violation.
Cops are not your friends

poet Anonymous

I’ve been fortunate to have never had any dealings like that.
Two times of being arrested, as I’ve always said it; no charges first time, and was guilty the second time.
Although, on the second time, I believe her conversation was doctored, because I weren’t exactly gonna sit and send all them messages having a conversation with myself. And as for pushing some DU papers over towards me, that were printed out of my poetry; why would someone that wanted rid of me, be checking a website I post on? Lol. So, I know cops aren’t your friends.

poet Anonymous

That may look a bit weird and don’t make sense to outsiders, but you’d have had to see what was written lol. Admitted to what I done first, and then the evidence was shown.
But that’s a time in my life that’s over and done with, and I plan on staying away from the police for the rest of my life lol.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

dustyJournals said:That may look a bit weird and don’t make sense to outsiders, but you’d have had to see what was written lol. Admitted to what I done first, and then the evidence was shown.
But that’s a time in my life that’s over and done with, and I plan on staying away from the police for the rest of my life lol.

Me too

poet Anonymous

Valeriyabeyond said:

Me too

Might as well have admitted it. When I had Facebook, Ricky Smith is my name. And I didn’t want to be kept at the police station more than I had to be kept there.

People who represent others at court neither tell the truth.
I’ll always remember that woman who represented my baby-mother. Claimed I was abusive over two phone calls, and that’s when I wanted to stand up and call her a lying bitch. Yes I called twice, but she never answered.
I guess the comments I had made in my messages must have offended her also, as she was that big of a woman, you literally couldn’t see her ankles.
But took my punishment, paid my fine. And is now loving my freedom.
I’m sure my baby-mother doesn’t like it. But I’m not the big criminal she makes me out to be lol.

Only ever had trouble over that one female, and can’t even express how happy I am nowadays.
I do however blame the cops for being fools. It seems she can constantly stalk me and try to message me, and nothing is done about that, when she’s got a restraining order on me? Doesn’t make sense does it lol.
Just goes to show, the British police are fucked up too lol.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Dusty :

You may want to redefine these words :

"People who represent others at court neither tell the truth."

Do you not mean "never" ?

"Neither" , does not serve your intended purpose , I do believe...

poet Anonymous

Baby-mother also said I was abusive over two phone calls? That’s what I meant, when writing that. But I see where you’re coming from.

If I can admit to all them messages, what’s two phone calls, eh? Wouldn’t have made much difference lol

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

DaddyPhantom said:I don’t expect non-Black people to fully understand because that would be like the Vietnam Veteran screaming, “You have no idea what it was like over there Maaan!”  
My first interaction with the police was when I was ten-years-old in Northern California. It was Teacher Conferences, so there was no school, and I was riding my bike around Downtown Sacramento. All of a sudden, a cop pulled me off of my bike into an alley and started asking me why I wasn’t in school. When I told him, he grabbed me by my shoulders and started shaking me. He told me if I didn’t tell him the truth, he was going to kick my ass. He eventually let me go, but I was horrified.
The second time was when I was hanging out with my White Friends in their neighborhood, and someone called the police. They arrived and immediately went straight to me. I told them I stopped there to chill with my friends on my way to work. One called me a liar and suggested that I didn’t have a job. The other asked where I worked and proceeded to call my fucking job. I’m eighteen and was actually the ONLY person in the group that had a damn job.
Then there was that time that I got jumped and robbed by 4 White Dudes in Minnesota and had to fight for my life to get the hell out of the situation. I rolled up to Papa John's beaten and bloodied. As soon as they saw me, they locked the doors and called the Police. I had a major concussion (among other things), and after telling them the story, I ended up in the back of the squad car handcuffed for an hour before the ambulance came. After hearing my story, the ambulance driver who came asked them why the hell I was handcuffed because I was in need of serious medical attention.
My point is; these stories don’t make front-page news, but what do you think that does to a person’s mentality? I don’t complain because 3 out of 4 of my Brothers have similar stories. We didn’t get shot or strangled, so we’re not martyrs. There are no murals or movements for the Black Men who have endured Police brutality and misconduct over the course of their entire lives.
Not only are most White People unable to relate, but most of the younger Black people can’t relate either. I’m glad everyone (White and Black) has woken the freak up, but some of us have been living this nightmare perpetrated by cops who have acted with impunity since we were Jits. We’ve seen movements a lot more powerful than BLM could ever be, destroyed. H Rap Brown. Huey P Newton. Stokely Carmicheal, Eldrich Cleaver, Angela Davis. I don’t see anyone measuring up to those “revolutionaries”. They didn’t have social media, expensive cell phones, or a million followers, but right or wrong, they ate, lived, and breathed the struggle. They had to get out there every day and engage the enemy without and within. Let’s see how many people are protesting or rioting 3 months from now. Black Generation Xers and Boomers don’t matter because we didn’t expect other people to relate. Music was our way. Photography was our way. Dancing was our way. Hip Hop was our way. Hip Hop showed us that we weren’t alone because the struggle was being told from Coast to Coast. Hip Hop was our CNN and MSNBC. THAT was our MOVEMENT. Rapping-Deejaying-Breakdancing-Rapping and House Partying to connect all of those elements together for a subtle revolutionary movement.  Of course, there are Blacks Americans who don't know shit about struggle, and there are some White people who are Blacker than my Black Ass, but that's another topic
If it wasn’t for those oppressive social circumstances, who would we be? Many of us are Warriors from Warrior Cultures. We live for the struggle and are lost without it. Without our struggle, there would be no Blues, no Rock-n-Roll, no Country, no Soul, and definitely no Hip-Hop. Look at how I walk and carry myself.  Read my lyrics and watch me onstage.  They are laden with bravado and Alpha behavior because I have survived for 5 decades in this shit that some of y’all are just waking up to. That’s what makes me the Fucking Daddy Phantom.  
My art reflects my struggle, and things will change, but not because of a centralized or anarchistic movement. Things will change because time demands that they do. Whether you live long enough⁷ to see that change is up to the Gods.

Hullo and thanks for your input. . I'd a think back to my childhood and can't recall a time when I was targeted by police for no reason. right up until 14 or 15 years of age.  after that, who's fault it was could be arguable

in terms of populist movements, I think the world turned a corner after the ice-bucket challenge. it's mid-August now, I'd imagine most of the not-grass-roots will be primed for some other circus soon enough

I'm not sure time demands change. time is ruthless, uncaring, it plods on regardless. it's people who force change. it comes through unity, or it doesn't come at all

I think praps these days it's as much about money as it is about skin. if every black family in America became millionaires overnight they'd probably be safe enough from state execution

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2254

“I want to say here and now that the only justification for violence, the only justification for damage to property, the only justification for risk to the comfort of other human beings is the fact that we have tried all other available means and have failed to secure justice,NO MORE CHAINS NO MORE MASKS modernize the justice system

Emmeline Pankhurst, the British suffragette leader known for her combative — and sometimes violent — activism, took the stage at Madison Square Garden in New York City on the evening of October 21, 1913.
She stood before a raucous crowd of about 3,000 people, many of whom had paid $2.50 for a ticket to hear her speak. For some in the audience, Pankhurst’s notoriety was as much a draw as her message. The Pankhurst family — Emmeline and her daughters — and members of their suffrage organization, the Women’s Social and Political Union, had become infamous for their militant tactics in Britain.
They heckled members of Parliament, shattered windows, burned down politicians’ houses, smashed up post office boxes, and planted bombs in St. Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, and near the Bank of England. When they got arrested, and imprisoned, they went on hunger strikes — all in the name of getting women the right to vote.
Onstage at Madison Square Garden, Pankhurst explained why she and other British women activists had set aside peaceful methods of protest in favor of more confrontational action.
“Men got the vote because they were and would be violent. The women did not get it because they were constitutional and law-abiding,” she said. So, she explained, “the twentieth century women began to say to themselves, ‘Is it not time, since our methods have failed and the men’s have succeeded, that we should take a leaf out of their political book?’”
“I want to say here and now that the only justification for violence, the only justification for damage to property, the only justification for risk to the comfort of other human beings is the fact that you have tried all other available means and have failed to secure justice,” she continued. “I tell you that in Great Britain there is no other way.”
In the United States, the suffrage movement had ground on for nearly 70 years, focused on recruiting educated white women who lobbied and petitioned for suffrage, which at the turn of the last century was focused on winning women the vote state by state.
But a new crop of activists in the US felt the movement had stalled and gone stale. Though a handful of states, mostly out West, had enfranchised women, these suffragists began pushing a federal amendment to guarantee women the right to vote — and sought bolder, more attention-grabbing strategies, including a massive procession in Washington, DC, just that winter, to try to reinvigorate the campaign.
Some of those prominent figures, including National Woman’s Party leaders Alice Paul and Lucy Burns, had fought and gotten arrested alongside British suffragettes. So when they wanted to shake things up in America, they looked to the British suffragettes, and the Pankhursts, for a potential playbook. And then they made it all their own.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

drone said:“I want to say here and now that the only justification for violence, the only justification for damage to property, the only justification for risk to the comfort of other human beings is the fact that we have tried all other available means and have failed to secure justice,NO MORE CHAINS NO MORE MASKS modernize the justice system

Emmeline Pankhurst, the British suffragette leader known for her combative — and sometimes violent — activism, took the stage at Madison Square Garden in New York City on the evening of October 21, 1913.
She stood before a raucous crowd of about 3,000 people, many of whom had paid $2.50 for a ticket to hear her speak. For some in the audience, Pankhurst’s notoriety was as much a draw as her message. The Pankhurst family — Emmeline and her daughters — and members of their suffrage organization, the Women’s Social and Political Union, had become infamous for their militant tactics in Britain.
They heckled members of Parliament, shattered windows, burned down politicians’ houses, smashed up post office boxes, and planted bombs in St. Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, and near the Bank of England. When they got arrested, and imprisoned, they went on hunger strikes — all in the name of getting women the right to vote.
Onstage at Madison Square Garden, Pankhurst explained why she and other British women activists had set aside peaceful methods of protest in favor of more confrontational action.
“Men got the vote because they were and would be violent. The women did not get it because they were constitutional and law-abiding,” she said. So, she explained, “the twentieth century women began to say to themselves, ‘Is it not time, since our methods have failed and the men’s have succeeded, that we should take a leaf out of their political book?’”
“I want to say here and now that the only justification for violence, the only justification for damage to property, the only justification for risk to the comfort of other human beings is the fact that you have tried all other available means and have failed to secure justice,” she continued. “I tell you that in Great Britain there is no other way.”
In the United States, the suffrage movement had ground on for nearly 70 years, focused on recruiting educated white women who lobbied and petitioned for suffrage, which at the turn of the last century was focused on winning women the vote state by state.
But a new crop of activists in the US felt the movement had stalled and gone stale. Though a handful of states, mostly out West, had enfranchised women, these suffragists began pushing a federal amendment to guarantee women the right to vote — and sought bolder, more attention-grabbing strategies, including a massive procession in Washington, DC, just that winter, to try to reinvigorate the campaign.
Some of those prominent figures, including National Woman’s Party leaders Alice Paul and Lucy Burns, had fought and gotten arrested alongside British suffragettes. So when they wanted to shake things up in America, they looked to the British suffragettes, and the Pankhursts, for a potential playbook. And then they made it all their own.

Drone, you have said an awesome freaking mouthful Thank you

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2254

Valeriyabeyond said:

Drone, you have said an awesome freaking mouthful Thank you

One of these days
I'm gonna sneak up
on my common sense thinking
and strangle the fucker

coz all this shouting
within the darkness
of our ignorance
is giving me wrinkles

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

This story I found to be funny because of the dispatchers response

Cop caught having sex on duty over an open Mike
Dispatch tried communicating with the officer to no avail

A female voice can be heard answering the officer in the affirmative 👉

Stupid seriously stupid careless and stupid
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-los-angeles-cop-sex-open-radio-audio-20201223-xgoxlnlarnfihifwowzqksozne-story.html%3FoutputType%3Damp&ved=2ahUKEwid7v3exJDuAhXWFzQIHb61AhUQFjABegQICxAB&usg=AOvVaw3o3xzzFXdqDalkbI1mJpJj&ampcf=1

Go to page:
Go to: