Go to page:

All very well blaming the cops

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 2574

Thank you sir...

If we both try , we shall get it...

Just rocked my soul...thank you !

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
DjRicky
Fire of Insight
  profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 911

Iím not blaming the cops on this one, Iím blaming the stupid people of America...

David has appointed himself an ďapostleĒ with no formal education

He calls people stingy, then says he doesnít care how much they sow

The ďmiracle weight lossĒ isnít working for him, because his expensive Gucci belt keeps getting lower

Doesnít preach one word of the gospel
just walks around talking on other pastors arrogance and blasphemy

That river in China or wherever it was randomly turning red is all down to him

Said a date when the Corona Virus would end
and is now claiming he was right
it just spread even more because people were disobedient and weren't listening

Only ever says things that he can verify
and no one else

Only people prospering are the pastors or apostles
and people still give money to the church?

Heard heís now got a massive following from Australia

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 1311

Blackwolf said:

One Thing is *Very* real...

That last video...that speaker , whoever it is ;

The words spoken / shouted , like Kennedy or a *true* statesman ,
or an advocate for freedom , and the realization of our destiny...

Yes , *that* is real , and truly *needs* to be heard...

Do you have just *that* link , Lep ?

I want to send *that* to some very influential friends I know...

( I am ***not*** on Faceshmook )



Hello Sir long time ....ehh
Go to Brighteon and search key words Beirut bomb or explosion missile 5or 6 should come up I believe the one Lepp posted is on there

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 2574

Have not *ever* heard of Brighteon ;

Yet shall search and let you know...

( Oh , I So Love When People ( like me ) post direct links )...;)

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 2574

dustyJournals said:Iím not blaming the cops on this one, Iím blaming the stupid people of America...


Hhooollly Jeezuuus of Americaaa !

( I am technically American , and would not / do not
give a mother fuc***g sh*t about the idiotic as*hol*e...

Do you , really ?

Let him be electrocuted by his microphone in the
middle of his ridiculous diatribe of verbal verbosity
and diatribe of religiousity and rectal virtue...Ahhhh...Men...;)

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
DjRicky
Fire of Insight
  profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 911

If you donít give, then you arenít stupid lol. Maybe should have worded it better, as people could probably see that as all Americans, when I no way meant that.

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 1311

Blackwolf said:Have not *ever* heard of Brighteon ;

Yet shall search and let you know...

( Oh , I So Love When People ( like me ) post direct links )...;)


Shhh (whisper) that's because it's not for Democrats it's where we get our ammo

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 2574

dustyJournals said:If you donít give, then you arenít stupid lol. Maybe should have worded it better, as people could probably see that as all Americans, when I no way meant that.

No problem , my friend , though I see the ridiculous
nature of those who declare themselves free as what
are *called* Americans / Amerikkkans to be *in control*

I am 66 , and have seen the major decline of *America*
over many years , with great sadness ...stay safe !

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2825

lepperochan said:


right or wrong, I think the same way.  UK and Eire have aspects of then all. plus the hairy balls  hanging off the arse (capitalism) corrupt as fuck



Socialism, communism, Marxism etc, are also corrupt as fuck - if you want to corrupt any system just add human beings

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
DjRicky
Fire of Insight
  profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 911

^ Thatís why I canít wait until A.I take over.

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2825

dustyJournals said:^ Thatís why I canít wait until A.I take over.


dustyJournals
dustyJournals
DjRicky
Fire of Insight
  profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 911

I saw him, he was there in hospital blaming the cops
not getting there in enough time
I said to them, Iíll tell you what heís like
he thought he had skills like Denzil Washington
an assassin starting his stop-watch
and thought heíd finish in 28 seconds
But now you see
his stop-watch has been stopped 28 hours later
while heís laying in a hospital bed
so basically, itís not your fault
itís the films yeah

DaddyPhantom
DaddyPhantom
DaddyPhantomPhotoTron
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 40

I donít expect non-Black people to fully understand because that would be like the Vietnam Veteran screaming, ďYou have no idea what it was like over there Maaan!Ē  
My first interaction with the police was when I was ten-years-old in Northern California. It was Teacher Conferences, so there was no school, and I was riding my bike around Downtown Sacramento. All of a sudden, a cop pulled me off of my bike into an alley and started asking me why I wasnít in school. When I told him, he grabbed me by my shoulders and started shaking me. He told me if I didnít tell him the truth, he was going to kick my ass. He eventually let me go, but I was horrified.
The second time was when I was hanging out with my White Friends in their neighborhood, and someone called the police. They arrived and immediately went straight to me. I told them I stopped there to chill with my friends on my way to work. One called me a liar and suggested that I didnít have a job. The other asked where I worked and proceeded to call my fucking job. Iím eighteen and was actually the ONLY person in the group that had a damn job.
Then there was that time that I got jumped and robbed by 4 White Dudes in Minnesota and had to fight for my life to get the hell out of the situation. I rolled up to Papa John's beaten and bloodied. As soon as they saw me, they locked the doors and called the Police. I had a major concussion (among other things), and after telling them the story, I ended up in the back of the squad car handcuffed for an hour before the ambulance came. After hearing my story, the ambulance driver who came asked them why the hell I was handcuffed because I was in need of serious medical attention.
My point is; these stories donít make front-page news, but what do you think that does to a personís mentality? I donít complain because 3 out of 4 of my Brothers have similar stories. We didnít get shot or strangled, so weíre not martyrs. There are no murals or movements for the Black Men who have endured Police brutality and misconduct over the course of their entire lives.
Not only are most White People unable to relate, but most of the younger Black people canít relate either. Iím glad everyone (White and Black) has woken the freak up, but some of us have been living this nightmare perpetrated by cops who have acted with impunity since we were Jits. Weíve seen movements a lot more powerful than BLM could ever be, destroyed. H Rap Brown. Huey P Newton. Stokely Carmicheal, Eldrich Cleaver, Angela Davis. I donít see anyone measuring up to those ďrevolutionariesĒ. They didnít have social media, expensive cell phones, or a million followers, but right or wrong, they ate, lived, and breathed the struggle. They had to get out there every day and engage the enemy without and within. Letís see how many people are protesting or rioting 3 months from now. Black Generation Xers and Boomers donít matter because we didnít expect other people to relate. Music was our way. Photography was our way. Dancing was our way. Hip Hop was our way. Hip Hop showed us that we werenít alone because the struggle was being told from Coast to Coast. Hip Hop was our CNN and MSNBC. THAT was our MOVEMENT. Rapping-Deejaying-Breakdancing-Rapping and House Partying to connect all of those elements together for a subtle revolutionary movement.  Of course, there are Blacks Americans who don't know shit about struggle, and there are some White people who are Blacker than my Black Ass, but that's another topic
If it wasnít for those oppressive social circumstances, who would we be? Many of us are Warriors from Warrior Cultures. We live for the struggle and are lost without it. Without our struggle, there would be no Blues, no Rock-n-Roll, no Country, no Soul, and definitely no Hip-Hop. Look at how I walk and carry myself.  Read my lyrics and watch me onstage.  They are laden with bravado and Alpha behavior because I have survived for 5 decades in this shit that some of yíall are just waking up to. Thatís what makes me the Fucking Daddy Phantom.  
My art reflects my struggle, and things will change, but not because of a centralized or anarchistic movement. Things will change because time demands that they do. Whether you live long enough to see that change is up to the Gods.

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 1311

DaddyPhantom said:I donít expect non-Black people to fully understand because that would be like the Vietnam Veteran screaming, ďYou have no idea what it was like over there Maaan!Ē  
My first interaction with the police was when I was ten-years-old in Northern California. It was Teacher Conferences, so there was no school, and I was riding my bike around Downtown Sacramento. All of a sudden, a cop pulled me off of my bike into an alley and started asking me why I wasnít in school. When I told him, he grabbed me by my shoulders and started shaking me. He told me if I didnít tell him the truth, he was going to kick my ass. He eventually let me go, but I was horrified.
The second time was when I was hanging out with my White Friends in their neighborhood, and someone called the police. They arrived and immediately went straight to me. I told them I stopped there to chill with my friends on my way to work. One called me a liar and suggested that I didnít have a job. The other asked where I worked and proceeded to call my fucking job. Iím eighteen and was actually the ONLY person in the group that had a damn job.
Then there was that time that I got jumped and robbed by 4 White Dudes in Minnesota and had to fight for my life to get the hell out of the situation. I rolled up to Papa John's beaten and bloodied. As soon as they saw me, they locked the doors and called the Police. I had a major concussion (among other things), and after telling them the story, I ended up in the back of the squad car handcuffed for an hour before the ambulance came. After hearing my story, the ambulance driver who came asked them why the hell I was handcuffed because I was in need of serious medical attention.
My point is; these stories donít make front-page news, but what do you think that does to a personís mentality? I donít complain because 3 out of 4 of my Brothers have similar stories. We didnít get shot or strangled, so weíre not martyrs. There are no murals or movements for the Black Men who have endured Police brutality and misconduct over the course of their entire lives.
Not only are most White People unable to relate, but most of the younger Black people canít relate either. Iím glad everyone (White and Black) has woken the freak up, but some of us have been living this nightmare perpetrated by cops who have acted with impunity since we were Jits. Weíve seen movements a lot more powerful than BLM could ever be, destroyed. H Rap Brown. Huey P Newton. Stokely Carmicheal, Eldrich Cleaver, Angela Davis. I donít see anyone measuring up to those ďrevolutionariesĒ. They didnít have social media, expensive cell phones, or a million followers, but right or wrong, they ate, lived, and breathed the struggle. They had to get out there every day and engage the enemy without and within. Letís see how many people are protesting or rioting 3 months from now. Black Generation Xers and Boomers donít matter because we didnít expect other people to relate. Music was our way. Photography was our way. Dancing was our way. Hip Hop was our way. Hip Hop showed us that we werenít alone because the struggle was being told from Coast to Coast. Hip Hop was our CNN and MSNBC. THAT was our MOVEMENT. Rapping-Deejaying-Breakdancing-Rapping and House Partying to connect all of those elements together for a subtle revolutionary movement.  Of course, there are Blacks Americans who don't know shit about struggle, and there are some White people who are Blacker than my Black Ass, but that's another topic
If it wasnít for those oppressive social circumstances, who would we be? Many of us are Warriors from Warrior Cultures. We live for the struggle and are lost without it. Without our struggle, there would be no Blues, no Rock-n-Roll, no Country, no Soul, and definitely no Hip-Hop. Look at how I walk and carry myself.  Read my lyrics and watch me onstage.  They are laden with bravado and Alpha behavior because I have survived for 5 decades in this shit that some of yíall are just waking up to. Thatís what makes me the Fucking Daddy Phantom.  
My art reflects my struggle, and things will change, but not because of a centralized or anarchistic movement. Things will change because time demands that they do. Whether you live long enough to see that change is up to the Gods.


Thank you Daddy P for your words and I am very sorry for what has happened to you  the harsh experience you have endured has made you strong .The racist culture that America has ever been has created hate from the time we were born.   To overcome that,  we need to see ourselves as the individuals that we are and not what society wants us to be
My in-laws are racist  (were) when they were alive and their children still are They raised their children in Compton, Watts,  and Willowbrook during the 1950's
Harsh reality for a white boy to endure who's sister was raped by four black men
We can't tell them it had nothing to do with color just four sick individuals who did a terrible thing. It was society that fed and watered that seed of hatred.

You are correct about the revolutionaries where are they? We need someone with a purpose and a plan for America I can't see it in the BLM movement. There is a divide a clash in the streets created by political gain .
Politicians taking advantage of the struggles virtually mocking the black community with propaganda
What is left to do Daddy P?
We need a man or woman our age to stand up and profess a dream that we all have in our hearts we need change

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
DjRicky
Fire of Insight
  profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 911

Iíve only ever been stopped by one black officer. No brutality, just passed him, and he called me back to ask my name and address; looked him straight in the face and told him. Couple of seconds stood like that and he said I could go.

Innocent people donít run; sometimes I believe that to be a cliche, just hearing stories like the one above. I mean, just to get away from the bullshit you know thatís coming.
Not true in some cases however, because there are guilty people that obviously run.

Edit: Not saying ďDaddy PĒ ran from the cops, Iím referring to people that Iíve known and met over the years.

Go to page:
Go to: