lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Valeriyabeyond said:

Agreed Lepp no justice, no peace
But will it fade away along with the memory of George Floyd ?
Will we experience change in this country?
Will implicit bias disappear with new laws and ideals ?
How to we dissolve harmful or racist  implicit bias from the next generation ?

I think, first thing to do re next generation: stop using colour to describe people. simple

people are fickle. George Floyed is a worldwide phenomenon while Briana's name (I can't think of her surname) hardly passes anyones lips. no one was arrested for her murder. her family must be somewhat confused about that

its July now, by august? who knows what we'll be witness to

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

lepperochan said:

I think, first thing to do re next generation: stop using colour to describe people. simple

people are fickle. George Floyed is a worldwide phenomenon while Briana's name (I can't think of her surname) hardly passes anyones lips. no one was arrested for her murder. her family must be somewhat confused about that

its July now, by august? who knows what we'll be witness to

Agreed
Did you know in Los Angeles County last month two black men were found hanged from a tree Two separate incidents in the same week a day or two apart their deaths were said to be suicide .
No one televised this no one talks about it but the families and they still want answers

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Valeriyabeyond said:

Agreed
Did you know in Los Angeles County last month two black men were found hanged from a tree Two separate incidents in the same week a day or two apart their deaths were said to be suicide .
No one televised this no one talks about it but the families and they still want answers

Gangs and political violence.

I知 not afraid of the kkk or the panthers... personally.🤡🤡🤡🤡
Def. not afraid of law abiding militia, all-black or all-white.😹😹😹😹
(Most militia are national-ethnic, not color-based.)👍👍👍👍👍

Mafia/gangs political power brokers...
Now that痴 some real scary. ☠️☠️☠️☠️

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

EdibleWords said:

Gangs and political violence.

I知 not afraid of the kkk or the panthers... personally.🤡🤡🤡🤡
Def. not afraid of law abiding militia, all-black or all-white.😹😹😹😹
(Most militia are national-ethnic, not color-based.)👍👍👍👍👍

Mafia/gangs political power brokers...
Now that痴 some real scary. ☠️☠️☠️☠️

We are not afraid because we are not targeted
We find safety in our home with our children

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Valeriyabeyond said:

We are not afraid because we are not targeted
We find safety in our home with our children

Sorry... I was talking like a collectivist.
I am both. Individually I知 fine.

My children are all the children of this world ...in my heart.
I知 just responsible personally for 10.

For now, my 10 are safe.
Is civil war coming?

Columbia circa 1954?

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

i have not been following this thread because i grew up with racism --
Hell, my family on my white side and asian side -- many are admitted racist!!

But that's not my core reason for not following this thread.  Some of my closest Friends are Black or Native Americans.

A really close friend of mine died while we both were stationed at Castle AFB.  I was restricted to base for a month when that happened.  After an investigation i was allowed to fly to Georgia to attend the funeral for him and meet his mom and other family.  Yeah, he was Black and i have no idea if his color of skin caused his death.  I don't like to remember that moment.

Today, my Best Friend IS a Black person who grew up in Iowa and he is married to a woman who is white and grew up in Massachusetts.  i lived with them off and on for near 20 years and we've been friends for 30+ years.
They have shared some of their experiences in the 1970's while they attended a college in Berkeley, CA that cause my heart to weep.

Even back then, in NORTHERN CALIFORNIA a mix Black / White couple was evidently a bad thing for many in our country.

................................................................................................................................................................................................

i believe all of this is due to the decline of quality education and after the free education the decline of paid education.

Just my 2 cents...........  

EDIT:  
i KNOW there are many societal reasons for our cultural earth - beings Breakdown other than what i've just shared but i was just sharing with You what my heart has been forcing salted droplets outta my eyes as of late.

i guess i had to spill this so i can move on to a better place.
appreciate Your tolerance, patience and compassion, here.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I'm sorry Taurek why do you feel that way ?
It may have gone off topic like most threads do, but the forum was created to bring attention to police violence.
Other subjects associated with it would be,  black or white victimization by the police.
The shifting of the police force in general,  to a more violent representation.
Then,  of course you can add how you feel about the subject,  if you disagree and don't think there is a problem with police in the United States,  we would love to hear your point.
The only thing ridiculous would be silence in this case
Hope to hear from you

Or did you mean the DUP site in general?
Exercise your freedom to branch out and find a site that better suits your needs

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2251

Damian Wilson
is a UK journalist, ex-Fleet Street editor, financial industry consultant and political communications special advisor in the UK and EU.
Despite a huge public profile and ongoing media attention, BLM fails to identify a role for itself in combating the appalling number of deaths of young black males in London from incidents of knife crime. What痴 its purpose then?
As pandemic lockdown restrictions were eased in London, it was very much business as usual including the deaths by stabbing of three young black men in the English capital in the past week alone.
The loss of black sons, brothers, fathers and husbands continues unabated, pausing momentarily while society was in lockdown, then grimly resuming once we were all free to leave our homes.
In the case of talented MMA fighter Jahreau Shepherd, 30, he was knifed to death at his own birthday party. Cruelty has no respect.
What is puzzling is that there seems to be no public outrage from those quarters who can generally be relied on to raise all hell over issues that seem so closely related to the colour of a person痴 skin.
For instance, where is Black Lives Matter on this issue? Why the silence?

It was all over the murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis, a city nearly 4,000 miles away on another continent. But closer to home, following the deaths of Mr Shepherd, of 18-year-old Ahmed Yasin-Ali and of Donnell Rhule, also 18, in three separate attacks in the past week alone, the silence of BLM is deafening.
Which is strange. Because you would think that this outrageous resumption of seemingly endless knife crime on black people that has blighted London and elsewhere for years would be something BLM could really get its teeth into. In fact, it would be welcome to help, because no one else seems to have got to grips with it.
The organisation now has a profile it could only have imagined six months ago, and it has the ear of a public ready to burst into action. Just say the word!
Well, here痴 a big opportunity. We池e waiting.
When we hear of the 遡nife crime epidemic we need to understand that, to the young black men of the nation痴 capital, it is a killer right up there with Covid-19.

Some say the reason that there is no outrage is because the victims are black, and that because they are a minority, white people don稚 make a fuss about it.
It痴 a typically ignorant social warrior痴 claim that just doesn稚 wash anymore. In widely diverse London, white British people have themselves actually been a minority for around 10 years now, and the voice of the capital speaks many languages.
Lack of outrage is not the problem. It is the lack of ability to tackle a cause that grows unchecked within BAME communities and yes, white communities as well namely destructive, nihilistic gang culture.
While it offers the promise of riches and social reinforcement to vulnerable young black males, not helped by communities riddled with economic deprivation, low school attendances and sub-par housing, this culture is one of death and misery.
Gangs thrive on conflict, which leads to bravado, imagined slurs, machismo and over-the-top violence and reprisals.
To a gang member, black lives don稚 matter. No lives matter. The only thing that does is the approval of those he mistakenly believes are his peers. To change minds in this instance needs people on the inside, people who gang members can identify with, who they can trust and maybe follow out of this one-way lifestyle.
The efforts to even begin tackling this have so far been pretty disappointing. London Mayor Sadiq Khan has thrown buckets of money at the prevention of knife crime, but it is quite obviously not working.
The problem his efforts have faced this year is that many of the initiatives are school-based, and kids haven稚 actually been in school for months and won稚 return until September. You can稚 teach lessons to empty classrooms.  
For an anarchic outfit like the UK branch of BLM, which declares it wants to rid society of capitalism, imperialism and institutions of the state like the police this would appear to be fertile ground for debate, for solutions and for a joined-up plan that might make a difference.
Build a powerbase of strong young minds, confident, articulate young black people who can establish their place in society in a positive way, creating an exciting new future where no one can ever deny that yes, indeed, black lives do matter

Let痴 face it, the BLM movement in this country is all about encouraging people of colour to identify themselves as victims not just today, but throughout history and white people as the enemy to be shouted down. Okay, we all get that.
Denying that racism and inequality have been a stain on white society for hundreds of years is just bonkers, and yes, reparations, reviews and recompense are required.
But cancel culture and toppling statues don稚 fix anything. They just make more noise around the race discussion that draws the lunatic fringes from both sides of the argument into a raucous, incomprehensible row that leads nowhere and helps absolutely nobody.
It certainly did nothing for Jahreau Shepherd, Ahmed Yasin-Ali or Donnell Rhule.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Actor Terry Crews came under fire for an egalitarian message stating that black supremacy will not end well for society. And he痴 correct, because history has shown that the idea of racial superiority never ends well.
In a recent interview on The Talk, Terry Crews followed up his interview with Don Lemon, where he壇 been critical of Black Lives Matter, by stating 努e have to include this white voice, this Hispanic voice, this Asian voice. We have to include it right now because if we don稚, it痴 going to slip into something we池e not prepared for.
Then Nick Cannon came forward with his anti-white and anti-Jew statements. Crews seemed oddly prophetic, but he still came under fire for his statements.  

The thing about this is that Terry Crews is right, and what his critics don稚 understand is that he understands history. When it came to both the abolition of slavery in America and the Civil Rights movement, it was white people who made the decisions to fix the problems.
But by appealing to the Constitution, both Frederick Douglass and Martin Luther King Jr were able to make arguments that swayed people and gained them allies. In the modern day, if you want a problem solved, it can稚 be one that concerns only one people group. Everyone needs to band together to solve it, because without that there will just be more conflict.
The ideas coming from people like Nick Cannon, or his supporters like Charlamagne tha God, or Sean 泥iddy Combs, show an 砥s against them attitude. People who agree with Terry Crews, like basketball legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, are apparently Judas Iscariot to Ice Cube, who posted anti-Semitic images on Twitter following the death of George Floyd.
These ideas that portray either white people or Jews as 鍍he other are standard supremacist thought. Ultimately, it doesn稚 matter if it痴 white supremacy or black supremacy or any other type of supremacy. That thought process always leads to heartache and violence.
It shouldn稚 surprise anyone that the rise in anti-Semitic violence has happened at all. The culprits of crimes have been both whites and blacks, with the whites involved often being white supremacists. Some of the most prominent shootings of the last two years were by white supremacists targeting synagogues.
This shouldn稚 really surprise anyone either. White supremacists have a history of encouraging this sort of thing, such as Vox Day cheering on Anders Brevijk, or many online white supremacists celebrating the death of Heather Heyer during the Unite the Right Rally.
If black people go down this particular rabbit hole, they will end up becoming no better than the white supremacists that they hate so much. There will be violence, murders, and other such harm dished out to innocents.
We致e already seen these types of attacks in the aforementioned anti-Semitic attacks in New York, or the torture of a special needs white person in Chicago. The latter was live streamed on Facebook for the world to see. Again, there will be more of this if people listen to Nick Cannon or Ice Cube over Terry Crews and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
The fact of the matter is that the essence of supremacist ideology is envy and hatred, both motivators for violence. A particular group becomes 鍍he other. For a black supremacist, this 登ther is white people and Jews. For a white supremacist, it痴 usually Jews and anyone who isn稚 white.
When someone becomes 鍍he other in these groups the only conclusion that is reached is that they must be destroyed for the preservation of one痴 own tribe. In this particular instance, young black men and women are being taught that these other groups are inherently evil, and must be attacked and eliminated. This leads to public beatings, kidnapping and torture, riots, and murder.
Supremacists always want to destroy everything else to build themselves something on the ashes. But that痴 not how America operates.
We realize that there is something that is common in all of us across race, creed and other differences. And that is our shared humanity. Ultimately, problems aren稚 solved by finding one group to put forth as a scapegoat. It痴 about coming together and figuring out the problem together, something all humans are capable of.
We just need to drop this supremacist nonsense and start acting like humans as opposed to monsters.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

NFAC, the masked, armed black militia that recently marched through a park in Georgia, deems violence and killing an acceptable response to oppression. Their end goal is to break away from the US as their own black-only nation.
The NFAC (Not F*cking Around Coalition) grabbed plenty of attention on social media with a high-profile public debut on July 4. The sight of an all-black militia, clutching rifles and handguns, marching in the heartland of the Ku Klux Klan at Stone Mountain caused plenty of ripples.
But very little is known about them, despite a frenzy of speculation. It窶冱 not even clear when they were created or how many of them there are.
窶聾e窶决e in your house窶: Armed black protesters march through Georgia Confederate park
So to make their intentions clear, NFAC founder and leader Grand Master Jay (real name John Fitzgerald Johnson) spoke exclusively to RT.
There窶冱 a misconception that we窶决e a terrorist group and want to kill white people.
窶弩e are here to protect the black community, as that窶冱 who is under attack. Nobody is protecting black children, men and women in America. What necessitated the creation of NFAC was the need to address a rising tide of police brutality, of racial brutality, of unfairness in the judicial system,窶 he said.
窶廴ost of us like me are ex-miliitary, we窶决e not young people on the block, we窶决e voters, we窶决e your responsible guys, we窶决e the guys with the good jobs.窶
Every black person a 窶湾olitical prisoner窶          
While seeing themselves as protectors, Jay has a clear aim of what he wants to achieve 窶 and he窶冱 not playing it small.
He feels that black people need to be split from the rest of the US.
So he says he, and others, are filing an order of liberation with the International Court of Justice.
He explained: 窶廬 want them to declare every black person who is a descendent of the Portuguese slave trade a political prisoner of the United States. And to sanction the United States to do one of two things. The first is give us our own land here, so we can go in, set up our own government and the whole nine yards.窶
Some have speculated that Jay is demanding the states of Texas as this land, but he only used the Lone Star state as an example. The key is to be given land no longer controlled by the White House.
The other option is more radical, which most media have refused to publish.
Jay revealed: 窶廬t's a glaring fact that mainstream media in the United States has completely ignored the NFAC. ABC News tried to do an interview with me but found the information too scary, so they buried the story as a history piece about Stone Mountain.窶
The mainstream media will not report on us, as images of organized black folks with guns would send shivers down the spine of the racist core of America.
Black-only exodus to Africa
窶廴y other aim is for an exodus to Africa, to establish our destiny and build our own nation 窶  and get a seat at the UN like everybody else. Forty-five million of us is a nation within a nation, so we can take ourselves to a place where two countries friendly to us are willing to carve out some land.
That would be in Africa, as it's where we come from, where we have greater numbers, where resources are and I already have relationships with some of the rulers of those countries.
Hypothetically, I want to get an area of about  100 miles on each side, declare it a sovereign zone and build an infrastructure.窶
The exodus would only include black people. The NFAC only allow black members, and Jay doesn窶冲 feel this should be a shocking admission.
窶廢very other entity has their own, we窶决e the only people on the planet who don窶冲,
窶廬f something happens to a Chinese person in America, China gets upset. If it窶冱 British person, the Queen has something to say about it. The color black is not a country, so if something happens to a black person in America, nobody gets upset.窶
The riots that broke out after the latest resonant police killing of an unarmed black man, George Floyd, is apparently not what he has in mind. He wants to take things global.
窶弩e have no identity, they call us African Americans but tell me, where in Africa? There are 55 countries in Africa.窶
If we have our own country, then if something happens in America, we can go to the UN and say 窶that窶冱 a violation.窶
Those with a single black parent could be included but would be investigated by the NFAC along with their 窶徘attern of behaviour.窶
'BLM doesn窶冲 believe in violence. We do'
NFAC hasn窶冲 been spawned by the Black Lives Matter movement. Jay was part of BLM several years ago but grew frustrated by their direction. He feels a more authoritarian approach is the only way forward.
窶廝lack Lives Matter does not represent the sentiments of the black community.We have distanced ourselves from them completely,窶 Jay admitted.
窶廝LM doesn窶冲 believe in violence, we do. We chose America窶冱 Independence Day to send that message as we were slaves when that happened, we were not members of this country.
We tried to be here for 247 years, we had reconstruction and they burned our towns down, we had Jim Crow when they set dogs on us and told us we couldn窶冲 sit next to them 窶  we tried that with affirmative action and they rolled that back.
It's obvious they don窶冲 want us here.窶
NFAC's willingness to kill could be why they are shunned by the more mainstream activists. But Jay feels justified as he claims there have been 457 controversial killings since the 2014 police shooting of 18-year-old black man Michael Brown.
窶廬f anybody in our group has a personal agenda and just wants to shoot some people, then we窶决e not the group for them,窶 he says, before calmly explaining the rules of engagement:
But on July 4 before we went to the park my orders were, kill them 窶 not shoot or wound them, kill them.
窶弋hat was the safety briefing. I told them we were not to initiate anything but if they attack us, then everyone out here will kill everyone in sight. We don't want to hear your excuses anymore, we don窶冲 want to hear let窶冱 talk or wait for the grand jury.窶
Along with the Stone Mountain march, the NFAC held a simultaneous event in Phoenix窶冱 Escobar Park. Since then, Jay claims he窶冱 been flooded by contacts globally and now has NFAC chapters internationally.
However, members窶 identities will remain anonymous.
窶弋here's a vetting process, we inspect them and then they get sworn into the NFAC,窶 he said.
窶弩e are also a coalition so some existing organizations want to be a part of us too, so we vet their members too.
"We learned our lessons from types of infiltration methodologies.That窶冱 why we窶决e so secretive about our numbers, that窶冱 why you cannot find out where we train, that窶冱 why we are not as open to giving up the details.窶
The only name or face that is known is mine. I speak, no one else does.
Done with saving America
Back in 2016, Jay ran for president but felt his campaign was purposely sidelined. He regards 2020 contender Kanye as 窶彗 political joke窶 but did reveal some have urged him to run again.
窶彜ince Kanye窶冱 announcement, I窶况e received phone calls saying 窶you do know if you run for the presidency right now, you would win hands down,窶吮 Jay said.
窶廝ut my mission is not to save America, I tried that and I found out that big money and the media can be bought to block out good candidates. I will not go down that road again.
窶廴y goal is much loftier than that, not only to facilitate the exodus of the black nation here in America but the implementation of what we would call the United State of Africa.窶

窶弑nless we are by ourselves and until we learn to love ourselves, we can窶冲 love another people.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

A video of BLM campaigner Monica Cannon-Grant, who痴 been honored by Democrats in Boston, shows her unleashing a racist rant against a black Republican politician, telling her to shut up because she 途ides white penises.
Cannon-Grant痴 work on the Black Lives Matter cause has seen her honored by Boston Mayor Marty Walsh, Massachusetts Rep. Joe Kennedy, and even former presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren. She痴 been lauded as a 塗ero among us by the Boston Celtics. She writes for the Boston Globe, and is currently working to re-elect Rep. Ayanna Pressley and District Attorney Rachael Rollins, both progressive Democrats.
A recent outburst of hers, however, would be unprintable on the Globe痴 pages.
In a video that surfaced late on Friday, Cannon-Grant accused Pressley痴 opponent Republican Rayla Campbell of selling out her race by marrying a white man.
的f white vagina and white penises jeopardize your melanin, then we need you to sit in the back of the classroom, she ranted. 添ou don稚 get to talk right now.
迭egardless of many educated gang symbols you have at the end of your name, regardless of how close in proximity you are to white supremacy, regardless of how many white penises you ride, she said to Campbell, 屠ust don稚 forget, that you痴 a ni**a.
適eep your mouth shut on black s**t if you ain稚 ready to be black... I need you to shut the f**k up, said the activist, who痴 been described by the Globe as a 吐orce to be reckoned with in Boston.
While Cannon-Grant痴 rhetoric wouldn稚 sound out of place in the segregationist south of the 1950s, it is typical of a certain strand of militant anti-white thought that痴 entered the mainstream since the killing of George Floyd and subsequent nationwide riots.
Author Robin Di Angelo痴 糎hite Fragility which accuses white people of racism whether they act racist or not sits atop the New York Times bestsellers list. The paper itself publishes columns demanding that white people pay their black neighbors to talk about race. The National Museum of African American History and Culture describes nominally wholesome behaviors as white supremacist microaggressions and asks visitors to 電econstruct their own 努hiteness.
Instagram unveiled and then swiftly removed a 杜ute white people巴utton last week. Rapper and entertainer Nick Cannon recently apologized for an interview littered with anti-Semitic remarks, but stayed silent about his comments on white people, whom he called 兎vil and 都avages.
At time of writing, neither Pressley nor Rollins have acknowledged Cannon-Grant痴 tirade. 敵ood thing in our society it痴 impossible for black people to be racist or folks would have a problem with her, one commenter quipped on Twitter. 鉄he痴 gonna make Nick Cannon very proud.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Having access to a site that reveals everything you want to know about a person revealed some major discrenpencies involving the finances of Derek Chavin, George Floyd murderer and his wife
Bound by privacy agreement I could not divulge the findings
Yesterday Derek Chauvin and kisses wife Kelli have been accused/ charged with tax evasion and tax fraud
The $100k Mercedes Benz they owned is also in question.
Derek Chauvin made $90k as a part time bouncer / security and $250 a night cash from another gig
That's not even the half of what they could find out if they work with the right people the right way more would be revealed
My lips are sealed waiting for confirmation

Go to page:
Go to: