Go to page:

All very well blaming the cops

Frustrated_prole
Frustrated_prole
Twisted Dreamer
  profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 34

No, Johnny isn't slang for Johnson, its slang for condom - we say have you got any rubber  johnnies  or have you got a johnny. I lived in the UK all me life and its definitely means condom.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 2972

Frustrated_prole said:No, Johnny isn't slang for Johnson, its slang for condom - we say have you got any rubber  johnnies  or have you got a johnny. I lived in the UK all me life and its definitely means condom.

LOL Thanks! I never knew that. My online education is continuing to pay off!

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 806

dustyJournals said:It is childish.
Sorry it’s a late reply. I was masturbating over Kayleigh McEnany.

Blame the cops.

Good answer

Frustrated_prole
Frustrated_prole
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 28th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 34

Much is lost in the Atlantic.

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2782

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 2011

As human beings , yes they are a part of the human race...

Their lives , as well as all sentient life forms , plants , stones ,
fish , mammals , all life, matters...not counting all other forms
of life...

No more , no less...

Yet , as officers of the law , they have a solemn duty to protect
and serve , not just the wealty , or any with more power , money ,
possessions , or those with political , or corporate influence or
so claimed power...

EQUALLY , or GTFOOT ( get the fuck out of town ( city )

They do not matter any more than another person , poor and
sleeping on the street , in the worst part of town , unwashed ,
and underfed...

Or a person different from them , of any other race...

Otherwise , they not only are not doing their job , they are
betraying public trust , let alone police committing crimes
themselves...then what matters is they are held in contempt ,
and accountable , even more so than a common citizen , as
they are supposed to be an example , same thing with political
officials , making decisions that affect all of us...

So...

Their Lives Matter , ***If They Respect*** Our Lives Matter ,
and due to years of oppression imposed on black , and other
people of color and financial situations , they must realize that
***they*** created the situation , by each individual in their
organization before , and in the present moment , who did not
perform their job properly , and they were subsequently then
protected , by fellow officers , against prosecution , and subsequent
removal...

As well , in that position , they must be regularly evaluated , for
possible mental , or physical issues , due to the strain they are
placed under , and immediately removed if necessary...

Same for politicians , who control the monetary systems...

THAT is the only way , I can , or will , respect them...

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6794

Well said.

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
Joined 31st Mar 2018

***bows***

Needed to be boldly and truthfully stated

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 5th Nov 2014

Respect is earned it is not given aways, some say its a two ways street but it is a multi-lane highway with infinite off-ramps and on-ramps. Everyone is a bigot, everyone is prejudice in some way - anyone who says they are not is a liar plain and simple. There has to be togetherness if any solution to any problem is going to be found. The only other solution is to break the USA into tribal area states - black states, white states all other singular states for every tribe>This is the type of solution justifying Jim Crow and promoted by Louis Farrakhan. The protests, riots and political manoeuvring happening now creates division, creates racists. If it is forged to be an anti-white Marxist agenda being pushed then expect a backlash it will end up in slaughter so be careful what you are advocating for.

Marxists have an illustrious history of when they get power to constantly change the list of who they will victimise. Gays and transgender, the religious, teachers, professors, politicians, The news media. poets, writers - event those who supported the revolution. Totalitarian Regimes create walls and secret police - you have no rights - you could always be the next tribe they target, there is no safety in a tribal society - America will face genocide on their own land - its coming - Fuck Links all you need to do is open your fuckin eyes

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Trump has been doing that for years , long before now...

He supports racists , neo - nazis , confederate flag wavers...

And long before that , it has been / was going on...

What is happening now , was the result of generations of
oppressive thought , behavior , and belief...it is NOT new

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 5th Nov 2014

Defunding the police is utter madness, Open your eyes - how will this hurt, well, firstly it will be poor whites, then poor blacks then all the rest of the poor. This will not touch the rich or Hollywood celebrities for now because they live in ivory towers and have hired guns for security. it will undoubtedly start a race war and an ideological war, many will die the rich will be defended for now. But they will come for you as well, their militia will outnumber you and go mansion to mansion slaughtering their inhabitants, redistributing the newly dead's wealth well its only propaganda movies the will be allowed. Everyone that is left - now not so many will be playing Cambodian Russian Roulette and wondering when the regime will be coming for them and their ilk - has history taught you nothing. The main problem is that lots of thinking people know this is a definite possibility/probability but like most off the german civilians in WWII out of fear they will keep silent - the revoultion depends on that

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Did I say defund the police ?

I do not believe I did...

Nor did I answer anything suggesting that ,
as far as I am aware...just they are , in general ,
with some "good apples" , a truly screwed up
militia , which needs to change...

Ideals , and priorities...

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
Joined 3rd May 2020

Whats the reason cops wear blue uniform?  
Does the uniform they wear change their
behavior?  
Pretty lengthy read but it says alot about police behavior in regards to their  uniform.
The use of face shields and military style uniforms not on change the way the public it also changes the way they feel about themselves

Psychological studies, have shown that uniforms that obscure the face and body are more likely to cause the wearer to act violently. And while police uniforms display the officer’s name on a badge and tend to leave their faces and heads uncovered, military-style uniforms make it harder to identify the person wearing it. This leads to what psychologists call “disindividuation,” which means feeling disconnected to your own identity, including your past and future.

“You lose your connection with your moral upbringing and the impact your actions will have in the future,” Mauro explains. “You end up being more susceptible to situational pressure. Military uniforms disinhibit moral behavior, pulling you toward violence.” (Mauro says anthropologists have found tribes that use more war paint that obscures their faces and bodies are more likely to act violently.)

Miilitary-style uniform is likely to dehumanize the officer, making it easier for the protester to act aggressively toward him or her. “What you have now is a faceless enemy; they’re not people anymore,”. In other words, combat gear can turn a tense protest into a tinderbox.

If the armored vehicles and riot gear used by police forces are reminiscent of war, it’s because some of this equipment was, in fact, deployed by U.S. forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. In 1990, Congress launched the 1033 Program, which offloads surplus military equipment to state law enforcement agencies; in 1997, this expanded to include local police departments. Since then, $5.4 billion of surplus military equipment, including clothing, has gone to local law enforcement agencies.

Proponents believe this equipment reduces crime rates. But new research tells another story. University of Michigan political science professor Kenneth Lowande analyzed inventory records from the 1033 Program and found that giving police more military equipment had “no detectable impact on violent crime or officer safety.”

At the same time, this military-style gear has historically been disproportionately used by police in communities of color which started with the war on drugs. “That’s really when we begin to see police in camouflage, dark BDU [battle dress uniform], and a real militaristic appearance,.  And we now know that that war was fought in poor, minority neighborhoods. It’s going to take a long time for the police to get back the trust in those communities—and incidents of police brutality that we’ve seen in recent weeks don’t help matters.”

In 2014, after confrontations between police and protesters in Ferguson, Missouri, President Barack Obama made it harder for police departments to access military equipment. He signed an executive order requiring departments to fill in paperwork about why they needed the gear and how officers would be trained to use it. This policy effectively reduced the amount of equipment in circulation, since it recalled a lot of hardware, including 138 grenade launchers and 1,623 bayonets.  which didn’t impact crime rates, suggesting that there are no “downside risks” to demilitarizing police departments.
Trump has since rolled back these regulations. In fact, he seems to be taking the opposite stance, tweeting for law enforcement to use “overwhelming force” and “domination” in their interactions with protesters. However, there’s still a chance things might change in the years to come. Last week, a bipartisan group in Congress announced hearings on the use of excessive force by law enforcement and some said they would work to reform 1033.

A widespread return to a more traditional blue or black police uniform—even in the context of crowd control during protests—could help restore trust between citizens and officers. In the United States, the blue uniform worn by police officers goes back to the 1800s and is symbolically different from what we see in many of the current protests. “The way the uniforms were originally conceived was to help people readily identify who was a police officer to seek them out for assistance, It wasn’t meant to be threatening.”

Many U.S. uniforms were inspired by the designs of Sir Robert Peel, who created uniforms in 1829 for the Metropolitan Police Service in London, an organization that he founded. Peel developed nine principles of policing that continue to inform departments today; he believed that police should earn citizens’ respect in order to avoid using physical force. Research shows that citizens still associate the traditional dark uniform worn by both American and British officers with less violent forms of policing.

After three decades of equipping police with tools designed for warfare, it seems like an uphill battle to demilitarize police forces. Still, many experts hope we can return to a world where police officers aren’t armed for combat. The bipartisan moves in Congress could signal a willingness to start demilitarizing police departments. It won’t necessarily change the culture overnight, but it’s a start.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Elizabeth Segran, Ph.D., is a staff writer at Fast Company. She lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
Joined 31st Mar 2018

"It is not a blue life it's a fucking blue shirt."

https://www.facebook.com/cleveland.jones/videos/10101583666840959/

"Actually :

I do not know where she got the term from ,
but it is an exact formula in the Code ;

I would posit , used within the organization ;

Police = 247 ( Runic )

The = 41 ( Runic )

Blue = 78 ( Runic )

Life = 628 ( high value for the word ) ( Obri / Hebrew )

= 994

The two sets of columns of eight in the Code ,
which are the base level program of the brain"

Boy = 78

Blue = 78

( Boys In Blue )

We have an arrangement of symbols , equaling 1008

Yet : Using the high value for the last *E* in Blue ;

"The Boys In Blue" = 1007

Oath , as a symbol , has a value of 1 ;

Thus 1008

When they are in black , that is a different *formula* those at the top are using...;)

However :

Police = 247

In = 190

Black = 73

+

Blue = 78

Uniform = 421

= 1009

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
Joined 3rd May 2020

Blackwolf said:"It is not a blue life it's a fucking blue shirt."

https://www.facebook.com/cleveland.jones/videos/10101583666840959/

"Actually :

I do not know where she got the term from ,
but it is an exact formula in the Code ;

I would posit , used within the organization ;

Police = 247 ( Runic )

The = 41 ( Runic )

Blue = 78 ( Runic )

Life = 628 ( high value for the word ) ( Obri / Hebrew )

= 994

The two sets of columns of eight in the Code ,
which are the base level program of the brain"

Boy = 78

Blue = 78

( Boys In Blue )

We have an arrangement of symbols , equaling 1008

Yet : Using the high value for the last *E* in Blue ;

"The Boys In Blue" = 1007

Oath , as a symbol , has a value of 1 ;

Thus 1008

When they are in black , that is a different *formula* those at the top are using...;)

However :

Police = 247

In = 190

Black = 73

+

Blue = 78

Uniform = 421

= 1009

Thank you S ir

Go to page:
Go to: