Go to page:

All very well blaming the cops

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

They removed this a couple times already today I found it again I hope it works it's the full complaint filed before cops arrest

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiED8YjEtR9RmM4CVqZRz1k5oqGQgEKhAIACoHCAowocv1CjCSptoCMIrUpgU?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

They removed this a couple times already today I found it again I hope it works it's the full complaint filed before cops arrest

This is suppose to be a copy of the warrant and probable cause I see descrepencies and contradiction
I don't know who wrote it

27-CR-20-12646 Filed in District Court State of Minnesota

STATEMENT OF PROBABLE CAUSE 5/29/2020

On May 25, 2020, someone called 911 and reported that a man bought merchandise from Cup Foods at 3759 Chicago Avenue in Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota with a counterfeit $20 bill. At 8:08 p.m., Minneapolis Police Department (MPD) Officers Thomas Lane and J.A. Kueng arrived with their body worn cameras (BWCs) activated and running. The officers learned from store personnel that the man who passed the counterfeit $20 was parked in a car around the corner from the store on 38th Street.

BWC video obtained by the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension shows that the officers approached the car, Lane on the driver's side and Kueng on the passenger side. Three people were in the car; George Floyd was in the driver's seat, a known adult male was in the passenger seat and a known adult female was sitting in the backseat. As Officer Lane began speaking with Mr. Floyd, he pulled his gun out and pointed it at Mr. Floyd's open window and directed Mr. Floyd to show his hands. When Mr. Floyd put his hands in the steering wheel, Lane put his gun back in its holster.

While Officer Kueng was speaking with the front seat passenger, Officer Lane ordered Mr. Floyd out of the car, put his hands on Mr. Floyd, and pulled him out of the car. Officer Lane handcuffed Mr. Floyd. Mr. Floyd actively resisted being handcuffed.

Once handcuffed, Mr. Floyd became compliant and walked with Officer Lane to the sidewalk and sat on the ground at Officer Lane's direction. In a conversation that lasted just under two minutes, Officer Lang asked Mr. Floyd for his name and identification. Officer Lane asked Mr. Lloyd if he was "on anything" and explained that he was arresting Mr. Lloyd for passing counterfeit currency.

Officers Kueng and Lane stood Mr. Floyd up and attempted to walk Mr. Floyd to their squad car (MPD 320) at 8:14 p.m. Mr. Floyd stiffened up, fell to the ground, and told the officers he was claustrophobic.

MPD Officers Derek Chauvin (the defendant) and Tou Thoa then arrived in a separate squad car.

The officers made several attempts to get Mr. Floyd in the backseat of squad 320 from the driver's side. Mr. Floyd did not voluntarily get in the car and struggled with the officers by intentionally falling down, saying he was not going in the car, and refusing to stand still. Mr. Floyd is over six feet tall and weighs more than 200 pounds.

While standing outside the car, Mr. Floyd began saying and repeating that he could not breathe. The defendant went to the passenger side and tried to get Mr. Floyd into the car from that side and Lane and Kueng assisted.

The defendant pulled Mr. Floyd out of the passenger side of the squad car at 8:19:38 p.m. and Mr. Floyd went to the ground face down and still handcuffed. Kueng held Mr. Floyd's back and Lane held his legs. The defendant placed his left knee in the area of Mr. Floyd's head and neck. Mr. Floyd said, "I can't breathe" multiple times and repeatedly said, "Mama" and "please," as well. The defendant and the other two officers stayed in their positions.

The officers said, "You are talking fine" to Mr. Floyd as he continued to move back and forth. Lane asked, "should we roll him on his side?" and the defendant said, "No, staying put where we got him." Officer Lane said, "I am worried about excited delirium or whatever." The defendant said, "That's why we have him on his stomach." None of the three officers moved from their positions.

BWC video shows Mr. Floyd continue to move and breathe. At 8:24:24, Mr. Floyd stopped moving. At 8:25:31 the video appears to show Mr. Floyd ceasing to breathe or speak. Lane said, "want to roll him on his side." Kueng checked Mr. Floyd's right wrist for a pulse and said, "I couldn't find one." None of the officers moved from their positions.

At 8:27:24, the defendant removed his knee from Mr. Floyd's neck. An ambulance and emergency medical personnel arrived, the officers placed Mr. Floyd on a gurney, and the ambulance left the scene. Mr. Floyd was pronounced dead at Hennepin County Medical Center.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (ME) conducted Mr. Floyd's autopsy on May 26, 2020. The full report of the ME is pending but the ME has made the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.

The defendant had his knee on Mr. Floyd's neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds in total. Two minutes and 53 seconds of this was after Mr. Floyd was non-responsive. Police are trained that this type of restraint with a subject in a prone position is inherently dangerous.

Defendant is in custody

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiED8YjEtR9RmM4CVqZRz1k5oqGQgEKhAIACoHCAowocv1CjCSptoCMIrUpgU?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Valeriyabeyond said:

There could be a problem with this...

Fourth paragraph under the "Statement" section...

Says Lloyd , not Floyd twice...

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Blackwolf said:

There could be a problem with this...

Fourth paragraph under the "Statement" section...

Says Lloyd , not Floyd twice...

There are so many (remove this curse word) in this statement I verified the reporter so IDK
That's why I said IDK who wrote this it's really bad or its fake

If the prosecutor wrote the statement for probable cause it is very unprofessional and contradictory

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Agreed...

And if so , he could perhaps get off , charges , due to "mistakes"...

Just makes me wonder...

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Blackwolf said:Agreed...

And if so , he could perhaps get off , charges , due to "mistakes"...

Just makes me wonder...

Exactly my thought
IDK if he's in Federal Custody or not but
They need to change venue

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

I see stuff like this :

https://www.facebook.com/1060680794105030/posts/1483506865155752/

and have to wonder

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

The autopsy of George Floyd is a sham
I hope the independent autopsy the family is conducting will be able to prove the negligence of the coroner
A first year med student or better yet one trained in forensic science should be able to give a more accurate report

No evidence of traumatic asphixia
Asphixia literally means - without a pulse
The term is too wide and varied should never used as a ruling in someone's death unless it is an obvious asphixia as in suicide or sex play tragedy

4.4 lbs of pressure on the jugular veins causes venous outflow obstruction from the brain resulting in stagnant hypoxia

11lbs of pressure on the carotids can cause loss of consciousness in ten seconds
Pressure on the carotid may cause bradycardia and subsequent cardiac arrest
Manual strangulation with the knee does not normally leave marks evidence can be found with a trained eye

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

The neck is the most vulnerable part of the body
Strangulation is called nsidered lethal force
Strangulation give the perp power over his victim

Family Justice Law Center
Women Act of 2013 added felony strangulation and suffocation to federal law. In March 2014, the U.S. Department of Justice issued sentencing guidelines and made a finding that “strangulation and suffocation, or an attempt of either, is specific serious conduct that deserves enhanced punishment regardless of injury.”

nikkimoe
Tyrant of Words
United States 12awards
Joined 31st May 2012
Forum Posts: 282

WHAT IF this is just another false flag event?
Been trying to kick off a civil race war here in the states for a while.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

They announced "innocence" 20 minutes ago...

There are riots all over America , tear gas , flash grenades ,
and now barricades , and it is not even dark yet...

Newscasters are predicting huge riots as soon as it is dark

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

https://www.facebook.com/208742755853564/posts/3199749556752854/

is the best course of action

must admit, the false flag did cross my mind. or  rather a deliberate ploy to

a) distract the people

b) implement some new people crushing laws

c) god only fkn knows at this stage

dunno if well ever really know for sure. sure looked like that man died either way

peaceful protest. more peace there is, the more itll kill them

nikkimoe
Tyrant of Words
United States 12awards
Joined 31st May 2012
Forum Posts: 282

I live 2 miles outside of Detroit.
All the old people here are talking about 1967 riots are getting ready for the worst.
I just hope the protesters who are bussed in from other places dont ruin everything for the peaceful protesters  

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

"The autopsy of George Floyd is a sham
I hope the independent autopsy the family is conducting will be able to prove the negligence of the coroner
A first year med student or better yet one trained in forensic science should be able to give a more accurate report"

surprised it wasn't Covid

Go to page:
Go to: