you looked yellow
and you smell
so dad
who's the coloured ones
Wack
do what I say
I'm your father

Sir BlackWolf,
Drone has a good heart,  this piece inpartucular shows the generational ignorance that has plagued this world and probably always will.
He likes to inform us on issues that  others,  would call conspiracy.
I see that  as he doesn't discount anything,  his mind is open.
So he's not a doubting Thomas,
there is a quality in him  that seeks knowledge
The innerman is good

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Perhaps...

Yet if someone is unwilling to just post normal sentences ,
not *just* poetic form , in non poetic topics , and insists
on communicating only in that way...I don't care to participate...;)

That would be like me only communicating in mathematical
formulas , not regular , down to earth communication in conversation

If you choose to deal with it , go for it , with my blessing !

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Blackwolf said:Perhaps...

Yet if someone is unwilling to just post normal sentences ,
not *just* poetic form , in non poetic topics , and insists
on communicating only in that way...I don't care to participate...;)
Hi
That would be like me only communicating in mathematical
formulas , not regular , down to earth communication in conversation

If you choose to deal with it , go for it , with my blessing !

I see that one went right over my head

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

No problem...

He is good with words...

He is a poet...

I just prefer *normal* conversation in threads , sometimes...

And one long post , often times followed by a string of them...

My mind shuts down...( my mind ? LOL )...yet that does happen...

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14455

If you never watch anything again in your life, watch this:

https://youtu.be/77BmmJaRhd0

open to discuss it afterwards.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

lepperochan said:If you never watch anything again in your life, watch this:

https://youtu.be/77BmmJaRhd0

open to discuss it afterwards.

I am 22 minutes in. Gulp.
He’s anti-Semitic?
Talking about disgusting attitudes from Latinos....

Do I understand police brutality? To the point I cannot swallow the line that white people don't fear police. I lived through the Waco incident. Children from my white group are totally shell shocked.

I’ve always lived in fear of cops. I watched Alex Jones and other conservative shows. Man they abuse and murder whites - especially homeschooled constitutionalists who know the law.

Jews are afraid of vitriol like this. We just barely recovered our population size from the last purge!

That’s right... Half a century of just trying to get back to population size.

But I don’t want lawlessness!
How about we fire all doctors, next!?

33 minutes: he’s speaking my language... but my method is just different. No more race divide! I mean, we can make that happen, legally!

Done!

That could have been something I really loved. Just a few things that stick out.

Divided communities are oppressed together. White autist kids and mentally ill...  constitutionalists.... we have to work together because the suffering goes around for all of us.

I would tell white people; don’t let guilt make you sugar-coat your repression. You are just a sharecropper. Be honest.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14455

Thanks for listening lady. he only mentioned Israel once in the context of some guy who owned a paper. the guy said he's only in the newspaper business to benefit Israel. nothing antisemitic there

have to be careful how you throw around "antisemitic" getting to a point where someone cant even mention Israel without being labelled

personally, I think the Israeli government and all the ones before it have been less than neighbour-ly to the Palestinians. so much so that now in this day and age it is hard to understand how they're getting away with it

I like that guy, he's very articulate and intelligent enough. he gives the bigger picture, and he doesn't sugarcoat. he's balanced

I think maybe you may have picked up what he was saying about the latino community. I thought the same as you at first but he clarifies near the end

.what he said about the Obama era was spot on I thought. lot of people thinking the same just wont say it

stuff that stuck out for you

I thought he was on the level, he was speaking from personal experience so I'd no reason to doubt him

all in, thought he spoke very well.

thanks again for listening  

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

lepperochan said:Thanks for listening lady. he only mentioned Israel once in the context of some guy who owned a paper. the guy said he's only in the newspaper business to benefit Israel. nothing antisemitic there

have to be careful how you throw around "antisemitic" getting to a point where someone cant even mention Israel without being labelled

personally, I think the Israeli government and all the ones before it have been less than neighbour-ly to the Palestinians. so much so that now in this day and age it is hard to understand how they're getting away with it

I like that guy, he's very articulate and intelligent enough. he gives the bigger picture, and he doesn't sugarcoat. he's balanced

I think maybe you may have picked up what he was saying about the latino community. I thought the same as you at first but he clarifies near the end

.what he said about the Obama era was spot on I thought. lot of people thinking the same just wont say it

I thought he was on the level, he was speaking from personal experience so I'd no reason to doubt him

In tune today Lepp
I was listening to Immortal last night
I've heard him speak before and I feel more people should listen to him
I will link his music to this
It's not my go to music but it is sound listening  

https://youtu.be/fabi8nyjsYc

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

lepperochan said:Thanks for listening lady. he only mentioned Israel once in the context of some guy who owned a paper. the guy said he's only in the newspaper business to benefit Israel. nothing antisemitic there

Sorry, man. Paranoia abounds, even in my own mind. But I’ve definitely heard people start there ...and wind up into ugliness. So it made me want to sort that out... hence the question-mark...

Like with China there’s some serious politics in that area... I am not pro nationalism or tribalism at this point.

personally, I think the Israeli government and all the ones before it have been less than neighbour-ly to the Palestinians.

Oh, that’s a muddy pond. There is a serious sentiment against pushing out Palestine natives.

But formerly-Palestine has a large native Jewish population facing external genocidal politics AND fear-mongering for internal power politics.

Of course, they face fomented fears, just like here.

so much so that now in this day and age it is hard to understand how they're getting away with it

Long story, Big stakes... little me knows a little common knowledge... we both know everything is dirty.

And thank you. I think we are on the same side - regardless of bobble heads talking points on the tubes.

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 758

The solution is to go back to when there were no police. You never had to worry about police brutality because you were busy stopping criminals from robbing you house and raping your family.  The 911 was never busy because it didn't exist. Justice was a court room determination that happened after you defended your family and property with fists and guns. No one spoke about the 2nd amendment because everyone had personal protection. Criminals were strung up in the county seat for all to see and not a single elected official call violent riots ... peaceful protest or they were not reelected for being a stupid fuck...Ah the good 'ol days when deconstructionist didn't lie in the media to cause mayhem

Arcanus
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 15th June 2020
Forum Posts: 36

You appear to be seriously deranged to suggest anythig like that. Back to the good old 'mercan way of lynch mobs and hanging anyone of the wrong colour from a tree?

Although the USA often seems not to have moved on from the 1890s in so many ways.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Arcanus said:You appear to be seriously deranged to suggest anythig like that. Back to the good old 'mercan way of lynch mobs and hanging anyone of the wrong colour from a tree?

Although the USA often seems not to have moved on from the 1890s in so many ways.

Hahaha! Tell that all to BLM.

I agree with law enforcement as a tool.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

EdibleWords said:

Hahaha! Tell that all to BLM.

I agree with law enforcement as a tool.

Tools always get misused

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 758

Arcanus said:You appear to be seriously deranged to suggest anythig like that. Back to the good old 'mercan way of lynch mobs and hanging anyone of the wrong colour from a tree?

I will buy you a sense of irony for Christmas......as far as lynching that was the piece of shit democrats all the way...and democrats can fuck right off, buddy

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

runaway-mindtrain said:
...as far as lynching that was the piece of shit democrats all the way...and democrats can fuck right off, buddy

So you are stating , Runaway , that 3,000 plus
black lynchings were all democrats ?

C'mon , you know I like you , but that is just more bullshit...

Prove your statement , please...

https://www.naacp.org/history-of-lynchings/

Go to page:
Go to: