Go to page:

LIVE NASA SpaceX Crew Dragon Launch

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14634

Dang! They really have a plan for space travel and colonization on the moon and mars!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Listening to them is making me cry! "A New Dawn of Space Travel"!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:Dang! They really have a plan for space travel and colonization on the moon and mars!

Yep! Amazing how much can get accomplished when politics are pushed aside and personal desires are invested.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Oh sheesh! Let them go already! They need to relax! Can't wait for their return to earth!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Grab that flag and catch a nap!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:Grab that flag and catch a nap!

See you back here in 30-90 days!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

See you back here in 30-90 days!

* slaps forehead with sticky note *

🚀🌌

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

This needs to be here for posterity sake.

The most amazing photos of SpaceX's historic 1st astronaut launch for NASA

https://www.space.com/spacex-nasa-astronaut-launch-most-amazing-photos.html

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:This needs to be here for posterity sake.

The most amazing photos of SpaceX's historic 1st astronaut launch for NASA

https://www.space.com/spacex-nasa-astronaut-launch-most-amazing-photos.html

I'll be checking this out! 🚀🌌

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

I don't think I have appreciated how peaceful space was until watching the Crew Dragon preparing to dock.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

It has begun!

SpaceX launches 58 Starlink satellites and 3 Planet SkySats, nails rocket landing

[ . . . ]

For its third mission, the booster known as B1059 carried 58 Starlink satellites into space, bringing to 540 the number of total Starlink craft launched to date. SpaceX has plans to launch thousands of Starlink satellites, so this is only the beginning.

To that end, company founder and CEO Elon Musk has said that SpaceX will need at least 800 Starlink craft on orbit to begin providing moderate internet coverage to customers in the United States and Canada. The service will roll out to the rest of the world sometime after that. The initial Starlink megaconstellation is expected to include about 12,000 satellites.

While this mission carried the name Starlink 8 at SpaceX, it is actually the ninth flight to carry a batch of the internet satellites into orbit. The first 60-satellite launch occurred in May 2019.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.space.com/amp/spacex-starlink-8-planet-satellite-launch-rocket-landing-success.html

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:It has begun!

SpaceX launches 58 Starlink satellites and 3 Planet SkySats, nails rocket landing

[ . . . ]

For its third mission, the booster known as B1059 carried 58 Starlink satellites into space, bringing to 540 the number of total Starlink craft launched to date. SpaceX has plans to launch thousands of Starlink satellites, so this is only the beginning.

To that end, company founder and CEO Elon Musk has said that SpaceX will need at least 800 Starlink craft on orbit to begin providing moderate internet coverage to customers in the United States and Canada. The service will roll out to the rest of the world sometime after that. The initial Starlink megaconstellation is expected to include about 12,000 satellites.

While this mission carried the name Starlink 8 at SpaceX, it is actually the ninth flight to carry a batch of the internet satellites into orbit. The first 60-satellite launch occurred in May 2019.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.space.com/amp/spacex-starlink-8-planet-satellite-launch-rocket-landing-success.html

Wonderful! Global Internet coverage will be a milestone of great significance in my opinion.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

This is so peaceful <3

Astronauts Spacewalk Earth views from ISS. Earth views as seen from the International Space Station with NASA astronauts Robert Behnken, Douglas Hurley and Chris Cassidy and Russia Anatoly Ivanishin and Ivan Vagner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXkwYTNfCKg

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Ahavati said:This is so peaceful <3

Astronauts Spacewalk Earth views from ISS. Earth views as seen from the International Space Station with NASA astronauts Robert Behnken, Douglas Hurley and Chris Cassidy and Russia Anatoly Ivanishin and Ivan Vagner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXkwYTNfCKg

Wow
I've heard so many "truthers", " flat earthers" say these images are fake computer generated
I say no one can generate such magnificence and such beauty
Only the Creator

I watched the launch and landing a couple weeks ago and took pics off ISS app enjoy

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Valeriyabeyond said:

Wow
I've heard so many "truthers", " flat earthers" say these images are fake computer generated
I say no one can generate such magnificence and such beauty
Only the Creator

I watched the launch and landing a couple weeks ago and took pics off ISS app enjoy

Val, one of my favorite meditation tools is to put on my meditation music and watch these live feeds. It's like leaving the planet and relaxing away from it all. xo

Go to page:
Go to: