Freedom of Speech and Censorship

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
85awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 5925

the5thRiddler said:Are you referring to my ďinsane asylumĒ posts? Oh, that meaning the world being an insane asylum.
You must be misinterpreting something somewhere.
I went to hospital for a punctured lung.

This was when I was a mod and you were rickE. You checked yourself into an institution, which is admirable, and made it quite public when you returned that you had. I have no idea about your recent hospitalizations and am not referring to those.

the5thRiddler said:But I agree. Iím gonna focus on my work definitely.
Have a good day.

Thank you, I appreciate that more than you know.

the5thRiddler
the5thRiddler
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Aug 2019
Forum Posts: 1427

Youíll not have a good day, if you really believe that bullshit you just said LOL. Youíre mad honestly.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

the5thRiddler said:Youíll not have a good day, if you really believe that bullshit you just said LOL. Youíre mad honestly.

Is that a threat?  Because I am having a very good day, rickE.  I am having a nice, honest discourse attempting to resolve issues that have been going on for YEARS.

So, was that a threat?

the5thRiddler
the5thRiddler
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 6th Aug 2019

No threat. Youíre making stuff up, to get me to make remarks. I see it.
No more time on you.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

the5thRiddler said:No threat. Youíre making stuff up, to get me to make remarks. I see it.
No more time on you.

No; I am honestly not. And if anyone is telling you that behind the scenes, it's not the truth. I am honestly attempting to resolve this five-year thing you've had so we can all get on with our respective experiences here at DU.  

Can we do that then?  Focus on our poetry and that of others without the personal insults and jabs?  

the5thRiddler
the5thRiddler
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 6th Aug 2019

Absolutely. Iíll ask for proof of what institution I admitted myself to. If not, I do not wish to further discuss anything. Thank you.

the5thRiddler
the5thRiddler
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 6th Aug 2019

Show me some links with that information. You love researching.
💥

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

the5thRiddler said:Absolutely. Iíll ask for proof of what institution I admitted myself to. If not, I do not wish to further discuss anything. Thank you.

You didn't reveal the name, rickE.  And I told you it was admirable what you did. I do not make baseless statements.

I look forward to a more peaceful DU between us in the future.  Because God knows I have never publicly attacked you regardless of anything that has happened between us.  It will be nice to experience the same.

Thank you so much for your intelligent reasoning here.  It's a breath of fresh air.

the5thRiddler
the5thRiddler
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 6th Aug 2019

Youíve made me day honestly. Not revealing the name lol I know youíre probably finding this part as funny as me. Come on, deep down you do, admit it lol.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

the5thRiddler said:Youíve made me day honestly. Not revealing the name lol I know youíre probably finding this part as funny as me. Come on, deep down you do, admit it lol.

I can't reveal something I've never been told the name of rickE.  Also, with so many of your alternate accounts deleted, it would be virtually impossible to find a post that's been removed.

Are we going to move forward or no? Because either way. . .I have other things to do this morning.

the5thRiddler
the5thRiddler
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 6th Aug 2019

Bad, isnít it? I can name my hometown hospital, and the hospital I went and had my operation in, but leave out a mental institution, when Iím quite open about things? Lol

Yeah, we can move on.
Youíre not right, but Iím gonna leave it, because thereís no getting anywhere with you lol.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

the5thRiddler said:Bad, isnít it? I can name my hometown hospital, and the hospital I went and had my operation in, but leave out a mental institution, when Iím quite open about things? Lol

Yeah, we can move on.
Youíre not right, but Iím gonna leave it, because thereís no getting anywhere with you lol.

You can't move forward and jab at the same time, rickE.  Or it's going to be the same ole same ole in the future.  

Thank you for the discourse.

the5thRiddler
the5thRiddler
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 6th Aug 2019

My last jab will be the only one in my diary. Of course, I wonít put your real name, but the whole institution remark. Just wow lol.

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
65awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13317

Just putting this thread out of the way a little till I check something. sorry for the inconvenience

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
65awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13317

To be perfectly honest, Riddler, I was under the impression you'd been 'inside a couple of times. sorry bout that. must have read something you wrote wrong

Go to page:
Go to: