Go to page:

Freedom of Speech and Censorship

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14587

the5thRiddler said:Are you referring to my “insane asylum” posts? Oh, that meaning the world being an insane asylum.
You must be misinterpreting something somewhere.
I went to hospital for a punctured lung.

This was when I was a mod and you were rickE. You checked yourself into an institution, which is admirable, and made it quite public when you returned that you had. I have no idea about your recent hospitalizations and am not referring to those.

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Thank you, I appreciate that more than you know.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Is that a threat?  Because I am having a very good day, rickE.  I am having a nice, honest discourse attempting to resolve issues that have been going on for YEARS.

So, was that a threat?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

No; I am honestly not. And if anyone is telling you that behind the scenes, it's not the truth. I am honestly attempting to resolve this five-year thing you've had so we can all get on with our respective experiences here at DU.  

Can we do that then?  Focus on our poetry and that of others without the personal insults and jabs?  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

You didn't reveal the name, rickE.  And I told you it was admirable what you did. I do not make baseless statements.

I look forward to a more peaceful DU between us in the future.  Because God knows I have never publicly attacked you regardless of anything that has happened between us.  It will be nice to experience the same.

Thank you so much for your intelligent reasoning here.  It's a breath of fresh air.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I can't reveal something I've never been told the name of rickE.  Also, with so many of your alternate accounts deleted, it would be virtually impossible to find a post that's been removed.

Are we going to move forward or no? Because either way. . .I have other things to do this morning.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

You can't move forward and jab at the same time, rickE.  Or it's going to be the same ole same ole in the future.  

Thank you for the discourse.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Just putting this thread out of the way a little till I check something. sorry for the inconvenience

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

To be perfectly honest, Riddler, I was under the impression you'd been 'inside a couple of times. sorry bout that. must have read something you wrote wrong

Go to page:
Go to: