poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Point being we are all both responsible and culpable for what we say. I noticed David accepted that for his part and so did I

It would be a welcome change if others did also. I see a lot of veiled and not so veiled digs at people, but nothing by way of ...yes, fair enough, I do some shit too

Its not a huge ask, but it would certainly be something

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

So you admit to stalking my personal facebook page and referencing my grandson's photo. As to your exact wording of where you would share, whether you said adult or inferred it - it is what it is.  Cold fusion  is the one who challenged you publicly in the forum you made the post in, telling you how wrong that was.  And plenty of others saw it too.

So you are saying you are not rickE?  IP addresses don't matter. You can have a hundred names under one IP address.  I have four, but I publicly disclose them.  Just because you get rid of one and return with another doesn't mean it's still not who you are hiding behind another name.

I have never, not once, called you one name or attacked you publicly.  I have not done that to anyone here. It's your right to dislike me. But it's not your right to target me because of your long-standing disdain for Johnny, nor is it your right to threaten an INNOCENT child because of your disdain toward me.

I have tried to remain silent and understanding throughout your various jabs and insertions to various threads because mental health issues. However, I am growing weary of your holier-than-thou attitude when I know what you've done.

And, you did it all publicly. I want people to be aware of the type of person inserting themselves into thread continuously with such vitriol, and why he does it.  And how far that person is willing to go when they dislike someone.

They can make their own decisions from there.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Hopefully the Webmiss will address my post I directed at her at her own liesure. She has a direct link to it. And I formally requested she explain the need for locking "large" threads.

I have zero interest in the digs and continued baseless accusations.

the5thRiddler said:Who read the first message here?

Lololol!

Write on, skilled amateurs.

the5thRiddler said:Oh, and when you surrounded all day by cats, and an iPad on charge 24/7 and barely going out,
You got all day to sit and do what the don does

#my weird uncle

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

The point is, you're rickE ( which you did not deny ) and have a long-standing ( at LEAST five-years ), personal grudge, particularly against Johnny. You're not someone fairy new who has made a decision based on recent actions.  And in reference to mental health, you've been very public about checking yourself into mental health facilities.  

This has been the reason for my patience and lack of public disclosure over the years. However, enough is enough.

How about this, stop with the personal jabs and references and focus on your own life and poetry.  It's actions that determine change, not words.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

lepperochan said:Point being we are all both responsible and culpable for what we say. I noticed David accepted that for his part and so did I

It would be a welcome change if others did also. I see a lot of veiled and not so veiled digs at people, but nothing by way of ...yes, fair enough, I do some shit too

Its not a huge ask, but it would certainly be something

First time on the thread I haven't gotten quoted, then micro quoted. I'll do it myself :

Well done, Eamonn, you superstar, man of the people, King of yourself. what you wrote wasn't amazing, or terribly prolific, but yeah, seems legit

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: