Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 1506

PandoraUnleashed said:Valeriyabeyond...

Excuse me, but it's all in light to those of arrogance here, those who've insinuated these things. "They" are why I and many others aren't here. David knew very well what i was saying, as my comment was directed at him and we've spoken about it many times.

So nobody feels good now? How sad. Before you get all defensive, go look at the genre I've posted over 75% of my stuff in.  I only showed up after 9 days away {because I've grown to hate this place} to look at this crap so many of us have felt, because another returning member and I were texting about it.  Family? Hah, you missed the "family" in it's prime. I know all about a family we once had. Not everyone has been part of mine, especially those saying we're delusional to expect a family atmosphere/closeness, that this site is strictly for poetry only.

And BTW, I'm not a poetess and I'm proud to not be as arrogant in wishing for some stupid title. I've carried myself out my entire time here to smear it in faces that I'm here to "write" and don't give a single shit about conformity because they push it. Lowered myself? I think not, empowered myself is more like it, as well as others who aren't considered "proper" minions in writing skills..ones like me that are here to simply "write".

YES!!!!!! Way to be sister
Thats what I'm talking about
Say what you mean and mean what you say !!
Bravo

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2838

nikkimoe said:I've been here 8 years.
Dont play much in the forums but I do scroll, I like DUP the way it is.

Every other poetry sites format sucks. DUP has the best format.

Dont like the forums? Dont look at them.
Problem solved.

Just ignore others being bullied and abused? Isn't this a community standard?

Just cant do it!

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 5th Nov 2014

the5thRiddler said:Thatís a reaction I was hoping for.

But in all seriousness, I learned a lot from the remarks in this thread. And am even more weary over members now.
No more shouting out others in my work, and hardly any posting anymore. Just gonna sit back and observe.

I have done the same, posting whilst drunk is not the best policy  

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 5th Nov 2014

PandoraUnleashed said:So much THIS, David!!!!
I'm a girl of few words or use here anymore. Traipsing into the threads was my pivotal point of disgust here ; full of bullshit, bullying & narcissism...AND it wasn't YOU playing either of those games.

Don't mind me though, I can't claim proper poetess status and believed in a  family atmosphere.  #1 rule} be here for poetry only, real poetry at that AND never dare visit the trashy erotica genre. 🙄

Hey Panda - missing your presence here

Thank you, my friend, my character assassination continues, the narcissist bullies still carry on regardless - sadly I am too tired - the beat down is complete - they have one -
I experience silencing and censorship fighting these people that has been my punishment.

Don't stand up that's the best advice I can give - the vast majority of Members on DU are great and the site is still the best poetry site aside from a few bad actors. Ignore them is also part of mt advice - befriend them at your peril, you will almost end up a victim eventually.

If this site is all about the poetry we dont need the forums, just the groups

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 5th Nov 2014

Valeriyabeyond said:

Its Ok Valeriya - panda is one of the good guys

she has been very supportive and is a clever and talented poetess regardless of what she claims

thank you for your kindness it will be remembered

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 5th Nov 2014

Valeriyabeyond said:

YES!!!!!! Way to be sister
Thats what I'm talking about
Say what you mean and mean what you say !!
Bravo

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I think we have had enough of people spreading discord leading to silencing and censorship, well I have,........

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 5th Nov 2014

Blackwolf said:We must always remember :

Some Are Neurotic About The Erotic Expect Us To Be Chronic Platonic

Wise Words my friend

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

David_Macleod said:

Just ignore others being bullied and abused? Isn't this a community standard?

Just cant do it!

You did it.
And there are plenty who know you did.
You looked away when it didn't affect you personally and when it did, suddenly you cried for help for everyone to gather for your own cause!  
it's alright, go right ahead.  Do what you need to do.  
You did it then and you will do it now.

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 5th Nov 2014

Layla said:

You did it.
And there are plenty who know you did.
You looked away when it didn't affect you personally and when it did, suddenly you cried for help for everyone to gather for your own cause!  
it's alright, go right ahead.  Do what you need to do.  
You did it then and you will do it now.

Well thats a strange accusation?

"You did it." - did what?

"And there are plenty who know you did" - sounds like a conspiracy theory

"You looked away when it didn't affect you personally" - sorry that's a lie. I have given support to many people here who have suffered here and there are many.

"cried for help for everyone to gather for your own cause!" - My cause if I have one is zero tolerance of bullying and abuse, something wrong about that?

"it's alright, go right ahead.  Do what you need to do." - Respectfully I don't need permission....

"You did it then and you will do it now."-  IT?

spurious ambiguous comments - say exactly what you mean!

Let's have chapter and verse - I have nothing to fear about any reveal - I expect many people to try and spout what they have been told to spout - or is that a conspiracy theory,.....

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13594

pardon my interjection, but a better way to respond may have been to address the post rather than break it into out of context lines

I may be wrong, but it read to me like the lady said you stood by while others were being mistreated.

if it were me, now , I'd have probably apologized incase what she said was true. then I'd have asked for examples so I could think back and try work out why she would feel the way she did

then I'd give her my side of her concerns.

I say this only to stop a potential 5 page exchange where it could only take 1 post. try not answer with emotion. be rational, be open minded, be civil

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 5th Nov 2014

lepperochan said:pardon my interjection, but a better way to respond may have been to address the post rather than break it into out of context lines

I may be wrong, but it read to me like the lady said you stood by while others were being mistreated.

if it were me, now , I'd have probably apologized incase what she said was true. then I'd have asked for examples so I could think back and try work out why she would feel the way she did

then I'd give her my side of her concerns.

I say this only to stop a potential 5 page exchange where it could only take 1 post. try not answer with emotion. be rational, be open minded, be civil

I think I am being civil so civil it is painful. I am more than prepared to have this conversation in private message. Normally I would have reported these comments, but what would be the point.

I should apologise? Really? Personally I have apologised publicly on this site several times attempting to normalise certain disputes. Has it ever worked? the answer my friend is a resounding, NO!

I would also like to stop spurious accusations there is no need for them and maybe my accuser should apologise - Just a thought,...

I will not participate in a 5-page exchange - ain't gonna happen.

the one question I have for you is: Why you seem to put me in the wrong and attempt to silence me rather than others?

the question is, in the main, a rhetorical one,.......

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13594

"the one question I have for you is: Why you seem to put me in the wrong and attempt to silence me rather than others?"

I'm sorry if you think that, David. I try be fair to everyone, though I accept I probably haven't been all the time. if you can spot me some examples I'll try explain

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 5th Nov 2014

I will send them by private message as soon as I am strong enough

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3374

Six days later, on page 8 and no one seems interested in voicing any legitimate concerns regarding supposed suppression of Freedom of Speech occurring at DUP having been voiced in other threads.

Go to page:
Go to: