Go to page:

Official DU NaPoWriMo 2020 Registration Thread II

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 2969

Poetfleet Veteran SatinUGal, you've been Tweeted and Instagrammed!

https://www.twitter.com/poeticmedics/
https://www.instagram.com/poeticmedics/


SatInUGal
SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States
17awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 701

W00t! Looks so nice! Thank you- this thing keeps getting better, already looking forward to next year!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6788

SatInUGal said:W00t! Looks so nice! Thank you- this thing keeps getting better, already looking forward to next year!

You're very welcome, Kumar! We've already had emails from variou social media sites requesting to be on next year's mailing list.  We may need a double-team on that one. One thing is for certain, DU is getting out there for sure!

SatInUGal
SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States
17awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 701

Ahavati said:

You're very welcome, Kumar! We've already had emails from variou social media sites requesting to be on next year's mailing list.  We may need a double-team on that one. One thing is for certain, DU is getting out there for sure!


To quote a new friend of mine whom I just informed about NaPoWriMo, "I would also like to play with poems too! How can I partake in this poem writing fun?" Maybe she'll be here soon, and in it next year.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6788

SatInUGal said:

To quote a new friend of mine whom I just informed about NaPoWriMo, "I would also like to play with poems too! How can I partake in this poem writing fun?" Maybe she'll be here soon, and in it next year.


Awesome, Kumar.  Tell her to email poeticmedics@gmail.com with the subject line NaPo 2021.  I'll add her to the event mailing list!

SatInUGal
SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States
17awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 701

Ahavati said:

Awesome, Kumar.  Tell her to email poeticmedics@gmail.com with the subject line NaPo 2021.  I'll add her to the event mailing list!


Done. Thanks again.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 2969

Poetfleet Veteran thepositivelydark, you've been Tweeted and Instagrammed!

https://www.twitter.com/poeticmedics/
https://www.instagram.com/poeticmedics/


JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 2969

Poetfleet Veteran rowantree, you've been Tweeted and Instagrammed!

https://www.twitter.com/poeticmedics/
https://www.instagram.com/poeticmedics/


JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 2969

Poetfleet Veteran Gahddess_Worship, you've been Tweeted and Instagrammed!

https://www.twitter.com/poeticmedics/
https://www.instagram.com/poeticmedics/


Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6788

Poetfleet Veteran poetryaccident, you've been Tweeted and Instagrammed!

https://www.twitter.com/poeticmedics/
https://www.instagram.com/poeticmedics/


JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 2969

Poetfleet Veteran Hepcat61, you've been Tweeted and Instagrammed!

https://www.twitter.com/poeticmedics/
https://www.instagram.com/poeticmedics/


thepositivelydark
thepositivelydark
la merle
Fire of Insight
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 134

JohnnyBlaze said:Poetfleet Veteran thepositivelydark, you've been Tweeted and Instagrammed!

https://www.twitter.com/poeticmedics/
https://www.instagram.com/poeticmedics/



Just saw this 'cause of bad internet, bah! It's wonderful; thank you! ❤❤❤

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6788

thepositivelydark said:

Just saw this 'cause of bad internet, bah! It's wonderful; thank you! ❤❤❤



Hepcat61
Hepcat61
geoff cat
Dangerous Mind
United States
33awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 27th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1028

Thank you, I love it. I am both humbled and honored.

geoff

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6788

It was our pleasure, Geoff.  You're very welcome.

Go to page:
Go to: