Go to page:

The COVID 19 Hoax

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

badmalthus said:It isn't a virus at all. It is tiny AI creatures sent by The Council of Planets to help stupid human beings control their population and destroying their planet from greed...and to stop us from invading Mars...luckily they are programmed to exterminate only humans who are addicted to "Reality TV"...those who watch the Kardashians...Gogglebox...any Trump reality show...and in particular...Desperate Dumb Housewives of Fuckin' Anywhere...time for a Jack and hardwater...and a friendly chat with my best new little friends.

Haha are you poking fun? Are we the butt of this humor?
Weeee can take it
It's all in good fun and open for debate
It's all seriousness  what we believe, what we allow ourselves to believe.
How and why we are on the path we are on
Where does your knowledge come from is it verifiable truth
We have to ask ourselves these questions
Some would say yes they trust the source that told them the Earth is flat
Irrefutable proof , they believe they have it
That's ok for them to see reality differently that's why healthy debate is good for us all

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

I'm a Misanthrope...so I always poke fun at the human species V...history proves we are a stupid virus ourselves lol...all good fun for someone like me though.

Valeriyabeyond said:

Haha are you poking fun? Are we the butt of this humor?
Weeee can take it
It's all in good fun and open for debate
It's all seriousness  what we believe, what we allow ourselves to believe.
How and why we are on the path we are on
Where does your knowledge come from is it verifiable truth
We have to ask ourselves these questions
Some would say yes they trust the source that told them the Earth is flat
Irrefutable proof , they believe they have it
That's ok for them to see reality differently that's why healthy debate is good for us all

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014

I did find this interesting...after I found out what you Americans pay for the same Glaucoma drops that I get for $15 per month...I nearly died to see how expensive drugs are in the US compared to every other first world country, just amazing...then I saw why your medical system is the way it is...and as this film show, it is not because it is broken...it's because it is working just the way your version of capitalism wants it to work...made me realise how lucky I am in Australia.

https://youtu.be/wO1IoKN0AkY

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

badmalthus said:I did find this interesting...after I found out what you Americans pay for the same Glaucoma drops that I get for $15 per month...I nearly died to see how expensive drugs are in the US compared to every other first world country, just amazing...then I saw why your medical system is the way it is...and as this film show, it is not because it is broken...it's because it is working just the way your version of capitalism wants it to work...made me realise how lucky I am in Australia.

https://youtu.be/wO1IoKN0AkY

Good video completely agree although I didn't finish watching it yet I will definitely return
Years back my son was stabbed by a girl he was dating two weeks The girl was mafia family so he was in no way going to say anything
The state refused to pay his hospital bill 110 thousand bucks She went to prison he files medical bankruptcy at 20 years old
This country failed him drastically

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014

Damn...that sounds bad...here in Australia, like England an many other countries, we have free medical and medicines are very cheap...subsidised by the government...which is we, the taxpayer...i can go to a hospital and have my appendix removed free of any costs...this video just made me realize how damn lucky I am. Feel for my American friends.

Valeriyabeyond said:

Good video completely agree although I didn't finish watching it yet I will definitely return
Years back my son was stabbed by a girl he was dating two weeks The girl was mafia family so he was in no way going to say anything
The state refused to pay his hospital bill 110 thousand bucks She went to prison he files medical bankruptcy at 20 years old
This country failed him drastically

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

badmalthus said:Damn...that sounds bad...here in Australia, like England an many other countries, we have free medical and medicines are very cheap...subsidised by the government...which is we, the taxpayer...i can go to a hospital and have my appendix removed free of any costs...this video just made me realize how damn lucky I am. Feel for my American friends.

Hey Harry have they put elective surgeries on hold until someone decides COVID takes a back seat
My husband has 90% blockage carotid artery he's been put on hold indefinitely

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2254

[URGENT] I will DELETE this video within 24 hours.
339,023 views•May 10, 2020

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

badmalthus said:It isn't a virus at all. It is tiny AI creatures sent by The Council of Planets to help stupid human beings control their population and destroying their planet from greed...and to stop us from invading Mars...luckily they are programmed to exterminate only humans who are addicted to "Reality TV"...those who watch the Kardashians...Gogglebox...any Trump reality show...and in particular...Desperate Dumb Housewives of Fuckin' Anywhere...time for a Jack and hardwater...and a friendly chat with my best new little friends.

LMFAO

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Covid-19 is sparing you — Here’s why!
28 Apr, 2020 21:38 / Updated 14 days ago
Age, sex, race and pre-existing conditions are all apparent factors in determining the severity of Covid-19 cases and their likelihood of ending in death. RT America’s Michele Greenstein joins Rick Sanchez to discuss what makes us more or less likely to die after becoming infected. Then RT America's Trinity Chavez reports on New York's battle against the pandemic. RT's Charlotte Dubinskij reports from Paris. Then "Boom Bust" host Christy Ai joins to discuss the troubled global economy. Plus, investigative journalist Ben Swann joins from the global coronavirus update desk.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Will Corona Trigger Apocalypse? Is it Lab-made? Check the Stats Until you can!
10,537 views•Apr 6, 2020

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

I base my conspiracy theory
on a few things
there is no
Scientific argument
that our thoughts have energy
they have the power to change
the physical structure
of our brain
I.E learning something
everybody in the world
Has
different fingerprints
different facial features
different personality's
different voices
even different
ways of walking
There is no
Scientific argument
about these things
So it stands to reason
that our energy field
is no different from fingerprints
and personality's
which extends out from our body
4 to 5 feet about the same
as Social Distancing
Now to look at the energy fields
of Billions of people
world wide
is difficult
even from space
because people's energy fields
are like people's personality's
they clash
they merge
they change
and when in crowds or big groups
they can become one
ever felt the Atmosphere
at a good rave or a concert
to look at peoples energy fields
energy signatures
if you will
you have to break up
the crowds the groups
the people
everybody
world wide
how can you do this
there is only one way
it is called Lockdown
to do this you need something
to make people
Afraid Scared Fearful Nervous
to make them Comply to Obey
world wide
the only way this can be done
is with a virus that is no diffrent
then the flu virus
and when more and more people
begin to understand
they are being lied to
then it's time
to start on the children
to keep them Afraid
to keep them in lockdown
for as long as possible

The Question is Why
what are they looking for
or hunting for
world wide
It's Strange

They are not doing this
to control people
they already have control
on the things that matter
the media
the banks
the schools and universities
the scientists and technology
the people in government
and the ones
they do not control outright
are either psychologically
burnt at the stake on the net
or blackmailed
or if they really start
to rock the boat
they will be
suicided shall we say
So the Question still stands
what is the reason
for locking down the people
World Wide

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

y Jeffrey A. Tucker, editorial director for the American Institute for Economic Research. He is the author of many thousands of articles in the scholarly and popular press and eight books in five languages, most recently 'The Market Loves You.' He is also the editor of 'The Best of Mises.' He tweets at @jeffreyatucker.
The lockdown measures implemented across the US – and failing to save us from either Covid-19 or economic ruin – have roots in a 2006 schoolgirl’s science project. They became law despite several academics’ resistance.
Now begins the grand effort, on display in thousands of articles and news broadcasts daily, somehow to normalize the lockdown and all its destruction of the last two months. We didn’t lock down almost the entire country in 1968/69, 1957, or 1949-1952, or even during 1918. But in a terrifying few days in March 2020, it happened to all of us, causing an avalanche of social, cultural, and economic destruction that will ring through the ages.
There was nothing normal about it all. We’ll be trying to figure out what happened to us for decades hence.
Read more
Anti-social distancing: The darker side of a remote world, from execution orders to digital governance
How did a temporary plan to preserve hospital capacity turn into two-to-three months of near-universal house arrest that ended up causing worker furloughs at 256 hospitals, a stoppage of international travel, a 40 percent job loss among people earning less than $40,000 per year, devastation of every economic sector, mass confusion and demoralization, a complete ignoring of all fundamental rights and liberties, not to mention the mass confiscation of private property with forced closures of millions of businesses?  
Whatever the answer, it’s got to be a bizarre tale. What’s truly surprising is just how recent the theory behind lockdown and forced distancing actually is. So far as anyone can tell, the intellectual machinery that made this mess was invented 14 years ago, and not by epidemiologists but by computer-simulation modelers. It was adopted not by experienced doctors – they warned ferociously against it – but by politicians.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

An employee of a leading Washington DC think tank has reportedly taken credit for the resent purge of alternative media by Facebook and Twitter, claiming it to be necessary to fight against ‘fake news’ from Russia and China.
In the latest act of apparent censorship of political speech online, US-based tech giants this month shut down hundreds of user accounts. Some belonged to well-established alternative media outlets with hundreds of thousands of followers, like The Free Thought Project or The Anti Media. A senior fellow at the German Marshall Fund, a leading think tank advocating US global supremacy, seems to have at least partially taken credit for this.
“Russia, China, and other foreign states take advantage of our open political system,” Jamie Fly said.
“They can invent stories that get repeated and spread through different sites. So we are just starting to push back. Just this last week Facebook began starting to take down sites. So this is just the beginning.”

Go to page:
Go to: