<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14656

My Octopus Teacher on Netflix is a beautiful documentary on the life of an octopus who befriends a human and vice-a-versa.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Netflix - What Happened To Monday - SciFi / Dystopian

Hulu - The Shrine - Thriller / Horror ( original and creepy as fuck )

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

So apparently there is this huge controversy in regards to a film featuring adolescent girls on Netflix, Cuties. I just finished watching the film and have my own opinion, but am curious to know if anyone else has watched it, and what they think?

Cuties controversy sparks #CancelNetflix campaign

French film Mignonnes sparks 200,000 tweets calling for boycott of streaming service over claims the film sexualises its young stars

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/film/2020/sep/11/cuties-mignonnes-controversy-cancel-netflix-campaign

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:So apparently there is this huge controversy in regards to a film featuring adolescent girls on Netflix, Cuties. I just finished watching the film and have my own opinion, but am curious to know if anyone else has watched it, and what they think?

Cuties controversy sparks #CancelNetflix campaign

French film Mignonnes sparks 200,000 tweets calling for boycott of streaming service over claims the film sexualises its young stars

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/film/2020/sep/11/cuties-mignonnes-controversy-cancel-netflix-campaign

I just noticed the movie today while surfing. It didn't grab my attention as something I'd normally watch, but I'll give it a go. I read the controversy you linked, so I see that it is being interpreted in primarily two ways.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

I just noticed the movie today while surfing. It didn't grab my attention as something I'd normally watch, but I'll give it a go. I read the controversy you linked, so I see that it is being interpreted in primarily two ways.

Right, I think I saw it earlier this week; however, thought it was a flick for preteens; or, tweens, as they now call them. I read about the controversy a few days ago, but wanted to watch it first before posting anything.

Go to page:
Go to: