Go to page:

Coronavirus ( Covid-19) Part II

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14588

hell to the yes because BALLS  to bigotry!

North Carolina governor rejects GOP's demand for full-fledged convention

North Carolina's Democratic governor, Roy Cooper, on Tuesday rejected the GOP’s plans for a full-fledged convention in Charlotte, telling Republican officials the only way the event would move forward is with proper health protocols in place.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/02/north-carolina-governor-rejects-gops-demand-for-full-fledged-convention-296566

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:hell to the yes because BALLS  to bigotry!

North Carolina governor rejects GOP's demand for full-fledged convention

North Carolina's Democratic governor, Roy Cooper, on Tuesday rejected the GOP’s plans for a full-fledged convention in Charlotte, telling Republican officials the only way the event would move forward is with proper health protocols in place.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/02/north-carolina-governor-rejects-gops-demand-for-full-fledged-convention-296566

Thank God some people have some common sense left.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Thank God some people have some common sense left.

Gov Cooper rocks and will not be intimidated by Trump & Co.

SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States 24awards
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 927

#BlackLivesMatter

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Just a reminder this thread is covid-19, not free speech.  Thank you.

Edit: I realize the two topics can entwine; however, just make sure it's covid-19 related.

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

SatInUGal said:#BlackLivesMatter

#Lives matter
# Blue Lives matter
# white lives matter
#all lives matter

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

racist blacks need to be silent also, in fact any racists need to be silent.

Its like on here a place that should be about free speach  about riots or COVID is silence and censorship the right thing to do>

SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States 24awards
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 927

Ahavati said:Just a reminder this thread is covid-19, not free speech.  Thank you.

Edit: I realize the two topics can entwine; however, just make sure it's covid-19 related.

My bad. I've been in a mood.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

SatInUGal said:

My bad. I've been in a mood.

no problem. People confused threads is all. I felt I needed to intervene before it became worse.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

https://youtu.be/MhWlXGJwlPM

Here is an overlap of the two subjects

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2254

When peace officers
Finally
become extinct
leaving behind
a blue corrupted line
of law enforcement
officers
the question of police
having any
humanity
becomes moot
when psychological
evaluations
now allows
those who have none
to wear the uniform
that the peace officers
first begun

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2254

Ahavati said:Just a reminder this thread is covid-19, not free speech.  Thank you.

a reminder this thread is covid-19, not free speech.  Thank you.
so why have you
blanked out your photo
breaking your own rules
selectively deleting
peoples posts
Sad

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

A lot of people have been praying for this...thank you, Governor Cooper, for standing up to this demanding tyrant and putting the health and welfare of your constituants before profit.  

Trump says he's yanking RNC from North Carolina over potential coronavirus restrictions

The president said he wants another state to host the Republican convention after North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper wouldn't make guarantees.

President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he will seek another state to host the Republican National Convention because North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper, a Democrat, had refused to guarantee that coronavirus restrictions wouldn't affect the party's nominating convention.

"Governor Cooper is still in Shelter-in-Place Mode, and not allowing us to occupy the arena as originally anticipated and promised," he wrote in a string of tweets. "We are now forced to seek another state to host the 2020 Republican National Convention."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-says-he-s-yanking-rnc-north-carolina-over-potential-n1222866?fbclid=IwAR1a1tZFf0i2CMD2nWjCXftwyUF9-An1WkwHnOz61ciSnDfSV62DKtWDvSY

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:A lot of people have been praying for this...thank you, Governor Cooper, for standing up to this demanding tyrant and putting the health and welfare of your constituants before profit.  

Trump says he's yanking RNC from North Carolina over potential coronavirus restrictions

The president said he wants another state to host the Republican convention after North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper wouldn't make guarantees.

President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he will seek another state to host the Republican National Convention because North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper, a Democrat, had refused to guarantee that coronavirus restrictions wouldn't affect the party's nominating convention.

"Governor Cooper is still in Shelter-in-Place Mode, and not allowing us to occupy the arena as originally anticipated and promised," he wrote in a string of tweets. "We are now forced to seek another state to host the 2020 Republican National Convention."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-says-he-s-yanking-rnc-north-carolina-over-potential-n1222866?fbclid=IwAR1a1tZFf0i2CMD2nWjCXftwyUF9-An1WkwHnOz61ciSnDfSV62DKtWDvSY

Hurray for that.

Trump just wants a stage for himself, same as all his never ending campaign ralleys.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

New Zealand set to ease coronavirus restrictions after 11 days with no new reported cases

New Zealand's government could ease coronavirus restrictions as early as next week, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced Tuesday.

Adern told a press conference that New Zealand was "ahead of schedule." The country has not reported any new cases for 11 days in a row.
She said that, while previous advice modeling had assumed there would be a "persistent and potentially longer tail of cases" as the country moved to "level two," risking further spread, so far a tail or spike in cases had not occurred.
New Zealand's cabinet will review the alert level settings earlier than planned, on June 8, Ardern said, adding "if and only if there are no further unexpected cases over the coming days, then we could be in a position to move to alert level one that week."
According to New Zealand's Ministry of Health, there is one active case of coronavirus nationwide.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/02/asia/new-zealand-restrictions-intl-scli/index.html

Go to page:
Go to: