Go to page:

Coronavirus ( Covid-19) Part II

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:In today’s more normal news:

“A troop of monkeys in India attacked a medical official and snatched away blood samples of patients who had tested positive for the novel coronavirus, authorities said on Friday."

I, for one, welcome our new monkey overlords.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-india-monkey-idUSKBN2351KV?fbclid=IwAR0oPo-n6jCjmpJeAkSXZdjmVU5TTR11dZxw9xAjl4EZ5Z_bnRzTtUi-EWw

As long as they don't accidentally infect themselves!  

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Ahavati said:In today’s more normal news:

“A troop of monkeys in India attacked a medical official and snatched away blood samples of patients who had tested positive for the novel coronavirus, authorities said on Friday."

I, for one, welcome our new monkey overlords.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-india-monkey-idUSKBN2351KV?fbclid=IwAR0oPo-n6jCjmpJeAkSXZdjmVU5TTR11dZxw9xAjl4EZ5Z_bnRzTtUi-EWw

Are you serious ?
You people cry about citizens walking free without a mask or outside during lockdown when they have not tested positive for the virus BUT YOU APPLAUD MONKEYS INFECTING AN AREA WITH THE POSITIVELY AFFIRMED VIRAL BLOOD SAMPLES  ( I just shook my head)

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14580

JohnnyBlaze said:

As long as they don't accidentally infect themselves!  

I haven't gotten that far yet; I'm still trying to wrap my head around the scene. . .I mean, it wasn't that long ago that I said, as long as we don't see monkeys with guns riding horses. . .ya know.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

North Carolina governor: Trump insisted on full convention with no face masks or social distancing

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/29/politics/north-carolina-governor-trump-convention-no-face-masks/index.html

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:North Carolina governor: Trump insisted on full convention with no face masks or social distancing

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/29/politics/north-carolina-governor-trump-convention-no-face-masks/index.html

Yeah, I read the letter Mandy Cohen sent him yesterday.  I hope Cooper bids him a nice, big, fat farewell.  But, being this is a ( barely ) red state . . .

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Hi, Suki—I completely agree in regards to homeopathic preventive measures.  I have my own personal routine as well. Don't forget the vitamin C, and 1/4 tsp of soda in a glass of water each morning.  The Apple Cider  ( Braggs is who I believe you're referring to ( with Mother ) ), is phenomenal of balancing PH ( which is what the soda does as well ).  Disease cannot thrive in a PH balanced atmosphere.  

A glass of warm water with half a squeezed lemon and 1/4 cheyenne pepper in the morning will also jump-start your metabolism, so I'm happy you mentioned those ingredients.  

I have always loved Chinese medicine because it's preventive. Here in the West we tend to treat after-the-fact vs honoring the maintenance of our body.  Heck, we treat our cars better than ourselves at times.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I am very familiar with Ayurvedic methods as well as Chinese and Native American.  In addition to great health benefits, cinnamon has been used for centuries as a gentle exfoliant ( it's my favorite ).  It may be one secret of Cleopatra's beauty. Ancient remedies work; however, make big pharma no money.  Which is what it's all about.

Also, zinc spray on the throat is phenomenal. I spray at least twice a day.

It's a pleasure to meet you too. Welcome to the deep side!

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

https://quantumhealth.com/therazinc

The lozenges with Elderberry are really good too.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2254

By Malcolm Kendrick, doctor and author who works as a GP in the National Health Service in England. His blog can be read here and his book, 'Doctoring Data – How to Sort Out Medical Advice from Medical Nonsense,' is available here.
As an NHS doctor, I’ve seen people die and be listed as a victim of coronavirus without ever being tested for it. But unless we have accurate data, we won’t know which has killed more: the disease or the lockdown?
I suppose most people would be somewhat surprised to know that the cause of death, as written on death certificates, is often little more than an educated guess. Most people die when they are old, often over eighty. There is very rarely going to be a post-mortem carried out, which means that, as a doctor, you have a think about the patient’s symptoms in the last two weeks of life or so. You go back over the notes to look for existing medical conditions.
Previous stroke, diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, angina, dementia and suchlike. Then you talk to the relatives and carers and try to find out what they saw. Did they struggle for breath, were they gradually going downhill, not eating or drinking?
If I saw them in the last two weeks of life, what do I think was the most likely cause of death? There are, of course, other factors. Did they fall, did they break a leg and have an operation – in which case a post-mortem would more likely be carried out to find out if the operation was a cause.
Also on rt.com
I've just opened a box of expired PPE with a new date stuck on it. As an NHS doctor, I never used to believe in conspiracies...

Mostly, however, out in the community, death certification is certainly not an exact science. Never was, never will be. It’s true that things are somewhat more accurate in hospitals, where there are more tests and scans, and suchlike.
Then, along comes Covid-19, and many of the rules – such as they were – went straight out the window. At one point, it was even suggested that relatives could fill in death certificates, if no-one else was available. Though I am not sure this ever happened.
What were we now supposed to do? If an elderly person died in a care home, or at home, did they die of Covid-19? Well, frankly, who knows? Especially if they didn’t have a test for Covid-19 – which for several weeks was not even allowed. Only patients entering hospital were deemed worthy of a test. No-one else.
What advice was given? It varied throughout the country, and from coroner to coroner – and from day to day. Was every person in a care home now to be diagnosed as dying of the coronavirus ? Well, that was certainly the advice given in several parts of the UK.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

The warning by a senior health chief that the NHS won’t be the same as before, raises concerns that we’re being conditioned to accept a service which no longer meets all our health needs.
‘Protect the NHS’ has been the slogan of 2020 so far in the UK. It’s ostensibly all been about Covid-19, but could there be another agenda?
Back in March, the NHS did two things. There was a major hospital inpatient discharge programme, to make way for a deluge of Covid-19 patients which in the end never materialised.
And there was also the cancellation of ‘non-urgent elective operations’ to take effect from April 15 at the latest, to last for three months.
The impact of both of these policies seems to have been disastrous. The combination of people being (a) encouraged to ‘protect the NHS’ by not using it for non-Covid problems and (b) patients being too scared to go to doctors’ surgeries and into hospitals because of fear of being infected with the virus, has created a huge backlog of cases.
Also on rt.com
I’ve signed death certificates during Covid-19. Here’s why you can’t trust any of the statistics on the number of victims

Dr. Karol Sikora, a leading oncologist, estimates that around 20,000 cancer diagnoses were missed in April alone, going by the usual monthly averages.
Now, as we head towards June, and with the UK government’s deputy chief medical officer reporting a couple of weeks ago, “long, steady declines in admissions and the proportion of critical care beds occupied by Covid-19 patients,” you might think that it would be time to start getting our usually excellent health service back to normal. But it isn’t.
Earlier this week, Saffron Cordery, deputy chief executive of NHS Providers, a body which looks after NHS Trusts in England, said that while it was “absolutely imperative” that the NHS got started again, added: “We’ve got to be clear that’s going to come relatively slowly and it’s not going to be the service that people had previously.”
Cordery cited concerns over PPE supplies for staff, and linked the return of the NHS doing non-emergency work to a government Covid-19 Test and Trace programme being in place.

READ MORE: I've just opened a box of expired PPE with a new date stuck on it. As an NHS doctor, I never used to believe in conspiracies...
But while we all want to make sure hospital staff are as safe as possible and that hospitals themselves are safe for patients, the idea that non-emergency work is conditional on surveillance represents a significant moving of the goalposts. Remember, the aim of the hospital bed clearance programme and the suspension of non-urgent operations was to “free up” capacity for Covid-19 patients and to stop the health system being “overwhelmed.”
Now, even though the deluge never came (in April, it was reported that NHS hospitals had four times as many empty beds as normal), people are still being denied treatment. I have lost track of the number of people who have told me that they, or family members, have had hospital appointments cancelled. For the last two months, we haven’t had a National Health Service, but a National Covid-19 Service.
The worry is that Covid-19 is now being used as a cover to introduce longer-term reductions in services which the patients have never given their consent to – and which are against the public interest. In my last article, I highlighted how unfounded fears about the virus spreading on coins and notes have been used as a pretext to accelerate the moves towards a cashless society.
In addition, Saturday letter deliveries have been temporarily suspended in the ‘Age of Corona’. Will we ever get them back?

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Dr Piers Robinson, who researches and writes about propaganda and communications. He is the author of The CNN Effect: The Myth of News, Foreign Policy and Intervention and Pockets of resistance: British news media, war and theory in the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Follow him on Twitter @PiersRobinson1
Have сensorship of scientists, alarmist messaging and conspiracy theory smears all been used to reinforce the ‘official’ narrative on coronavirus? Can these distortions ever be justified?
One of the problems with researching and writing about propaganda is that so many people believe it is something alien to democratic states.
What Edward Bernays, considered by many to be a key figure in the development of 20th-century propaganda techniques, said was that “the conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society.”

Although we usually refer to these techniques by different names today, employing such euphemisms as ‘public relations’ or ‘strategic communication’, it is a fact that techniques of manipulation are part and parcel of contemporary liberal democracies.
Although such persuasion activities can involve consensual techniques, they also frequently include less consensual techniques, involving forms of deception, incentivization and coercion. To what extent have such non-consensual methods of persuasion – that is to say, propaganda – been used with respect to Covid-19?
It has recently come to light that ‘behavioural scientists’ have been providing advice to the UK government’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE). UK Column reports that this group, named the ‘Scientific Pandemic Influenza group on Behaviour (SPI-B)’, was (re)convened on February 13, 2020.
One document produced by this group identifies “options for increasing adherence to social distancing measures,” which include persuasion, incentivization and coercion. In the section on persuasion it states that the “perceived level of personal threat needs to be increased among those who are complacent, using hard-hitting emotional messaging.” The document also mentions using “media to increase sense of personal threat.”

Military involvement
And it has also become public knowledge that the 77th Brigade, part of the British military, has been part of the Covid-19 communication strategy. 77th Brigade activities include information warfare and “supporting counter-adversarial information activity,” which includes “creating and disseminating digital and wider media content in support of designated tasks.”

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

I am really getting pissed off with the people, mentally ill with Trump Derangement  Syndrome. You would think that anyone with half a brain cell, all of the decent people would bury their differences at least temporarily. This is a time for people to come together firstly with COVID and now the riots - for about 10 hours people came together to express outrage and deep sadness for George Floyd and bipartisan support for criminal charges against the police involved.

It didn't last long Trump promised a full investigation and prosecution of the police it is what the family of George wanted and no one disagreed by this necessary action. So why the violence, looting, murder, serious assaults and rapes and why are people funding or supporting ANTIFA, Black Lives Matter and rioters seeking to destroy America. This is not what George Floyd or his family would have wanted. Georges Brother has spoken out against the violence and rioting at last somebody standing up for peace and togetherness.

these rioters are simply criminals and should be treated as such, and let me be clear they should all be jailed regardless of colour. There are many white rioters as well - same applies - they are animals and I don't give a fuck about people that are not up for a coming together and bringing this to an end.

It is not the Trump Virus- it is the Chinese Virus
its not Trumps riots - it is simply organised by criminality
they are not protestors - they are criminal rioters

end of rant - thank you and goodnight

Go to page:
Go to: