Go to page:

Coronavirus ( Covid-19) Part II

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14263

MadameLavender said:On the lighter side of things, I did find this very amusing, creative and noteworthy:

https://www.necn.com/news/national-international/detroit-priest-goes-viral-for-blessing-churchgoers-with-water-gun/2273108/?fbclid=IwAR3y7_KeOLMgCulABO8dLim2izepE4tSA0prgIOQNm-KpGQdbS1sbl0Q3RA

LOLOL!   That was GREAT!

He should get one of those, what are they called. . .those big squirters and soak them!  

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

MadameLavender said:On the lighter side of things, I did find this very amusing, creative and noteworthy:

https://www.necn.com/news/national-international/detroit-priest-goes-viral-for-blessing-churchgoers-with-water-gun/2273108/?fbclid=IwAR3y7_KeOLMgCulABO8dLim2izepE4tSA0prgIOQNm-KpGQdbS1sbl0Q3RA

LOL...and people wonder why I'm a misanthrope.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

badmalthus said:

LOL...and people wonder why I'm a misanthrope.

Why are you a misanthrope, Harry?  

In other related news, a judge overruled NC's governor regarding indoor church services. I can't believe it didn't come sooner, honestly.  We are practically the buckle on the bible belt.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati said:

In other related news, a judge overruled NC's governor regarding indoor church services. I can't believe it didn't come sooner, honestly.  We are practically the buckle on the bible belt.

Wisconsin Supreme Court gave everyone "invulnerability balls".

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

JohnnyBlaze said:

😎👍

I’m lovin the Wisconsin effect. 🥳🎉

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Cooper already allowed indoor services and weddings to take place with no more than ten people, and outdoor services were permitted as long as social distancing guidelines were followed.  Many local churches who agree with the lockdown hold services via the internet each Sunday morning and evening.

However, here's the catch, Cooper's order also allowed indoor worship if the weather didn't permit outdoor worship, again, as long as social distancing was observed.

But, no; war on Christians.  

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014

Ahavati said:

I blame Groucho Marx, A.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati said:

Cooper already allowed indoor services and weddings to take place with no more than ten people, and outdoor services were permitted as long as social distancing guidelines were followed.  Many local churches who agree with the lockdown hold services via the internet each Sunday morning and evening.

However, here's the catch, Cooper's order also allowed indoor worship if the weather didn't permit outdoor worship, again, as long as social distancing was observed.

But, no; war on Christians.  

Hey, sounds more legit than a war on BEER.

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014

I know he's hard for many of my American friends...but for the rest of us, he's like a stand-up comedian...with nuclear weapons of course lol.

https://youtu.be/Ngx9M0D9IEg

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014

From the mouth's of babes...Trump damn funny.

https://youtu.be/XYviM5xevC8

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

OMG!!! Just when I was face-palming into the netherworld! LOLOL!

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014

Ahavati said:OMG!!! Just when I was face-palming into the netherworld! LOLOL!

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

https://youtu.be/igx86PoU7v8
Bill Gates and the population control grid.

Excellent piece from the Corbett report

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Carpe_Noctem said:https://youtu.be/igx86PoU7v8
Bill Gates and the population control grid.

Excellent piece from the Corbett report

Same old story. Excellent? It's cherry-picking. Plain and simple.  

This is a very important question to get right. Because it was absolutely key for me. When our foundation first started off, it was focused on reproductive health. That was the main thing we did  because I thought, population growth in poor countries is the biggest problem they face. You've got to help mothers who want to limit family size have the tools and education to do that. That's the only thing that really counts. Bill Gates

Since this video is refers to snopes, let's just make this quick and painless, because it is NOT what some are making it out to be:

www.snopes.com › Fact Checks › Politics

Claim: Bill Gates — along with a coalition dubbed "ID 2020" — seeks to "microchip" the world population using a COVID-19 vaccine. FALSE

Claim: Bill Gates is quoted in the February 1997 issue of George magazine as saying an "over-populated planet" would be "choked to extinction by a lung-attacking virus."
Misattributed

Claim: Bill Gates has openly admitted that vaccinations are designed so that governments can depopulate the world. FALSE

Claim: Bill Gates is being sued by India over the deaths of girls resulting from vaccinations. FALSE

Claim:Bill Gates is quoted in the February 1997 issue of George magazine as saying an "over-populated planet" would be "choked to extinction by a lung-attacking virus."  Misattributed

You cannot admit that population is not an issue on this planet, anymore than global warming isn't. And will be a greater issue when our children are our age. The Gate's Foundation is attempting to provide vaccines for children who need them.  They are attempting to provide birth control options to women who want them. They are attempting to implement education so families can make better choices.

It's so simple until cherry-picked by those who want to paint the desire of this foundation evil.

What would you do if you had the opportunity and finances to help underdeveloped countries?  Would you implement healthcare measures? Birth control measures?  Education? Or would you leave them to their own devices?

I know there are people here in this very thread who are anti-vaccers and proudly proclaim their children aren't autistic; however, everyone in my family has been vaccinated ( many times over for international travel ), and no one has ever had autism.  I have a VERY extensive family too.  My mother had 14 brothers and sisters and my father had four. Now imagine the children they had and the children those children had, and so forth.  

Do the math. If vaccines caused autism, at least ONE person in my family should have it.  They don't.  

Do you own or drive a vehicle? Do you need a birth certificate or driver's license? Or, some form of identification for ANY reason?  Of course you do. Well, there is no DMV in third-world, underdeveloped countries. That may come as a shock to you, however, I have served in them, and they are nothing like America or England.

That is the REAL issue.  Comfortable Americans, British, and europeans who've never served in third-world, underdeveloped countries unable compare the options of their own countries, i.e. - food banks, health care clinics, etc., with the lack of available resources in such latter countries. Their own personal projections prevent them from experiencing the truth of how others live.

Sure, we see the images on television; however, it's not the same; I know.  These countries have the same rights as any country to have measures of identification, a central health database like we have in our countries, vaccines, birth control, education, and so forth.

And none of it means that people spending their own money to procure those goals mean to control the entire world. Unless, of course, cherry-picked to death and presented in such a way it would appear a mass conspiracy.  

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Ahavati said:Claim: Bill Gates has openly admitted that vaccinations are designed so that governments can depopulate the world. FALSE

Bill Gates wasn’t saying depopulate... the traditional way. He was saying to influence the birth rate to drop.
But the problem is ACTUALLY the vaccine trials he funded that caused miscarriages.

This one I know. It’s talking-point has been designed to discredit ordinary skeptics.

You cannot admit that population is not an issue on this planet, anymore than global warming isn't. And will be a greater issue when our children are our age. The Gate's Foundation is attempting to provide vaccines for children who need them.  They are attempting to provide birth control options to women who want them. They are attempting to implement education so families can make better choices.

It's so simple until cherry-picked by those who want to paint the desire of this foundation evil.

[quote]What would you do if you had the opportunity and finances to help underdeveloped countries?  Would you implement healthcare measures? Birth control measures?  Education? Or would you leave them to their own devices?

If I was Bill Gates, I’d sell more computers to wealthier, grateful nations. What did he say about China’s population control?

I know there are people here in this very thread who are anti-vaccers and proudly proclaim their children aren't autistic; however, everyone in my family has been vaccinated ( many times over for international travel ), and no one has ever had autism.  I have a VERY extensive family too.  My mother had 14 brothers and sisters and my father had four. Now imagine the children they had and the children those children had, and so forth.  

Do the math. If vaccines caused autism, at least ONE person in my family should have it.  They don't.  

You aren’t going to sacrifice my vaccine-sensitive family, though...

Do you own or drive a vehicle? Do you need a birth certificate or driver's license? Or, some form of identification for ANY reason?  Of course you do. Well, there is no DMV in third-world, underdeveloped countries. That may come as a shock to you, however, I have served in them, and they are nothing like America or England.

That is the REAL issue.  Comfortable Americans, British, and europeans who've never served in third-world, underdeveloped countries unable compare the options of their own countries, i.e. - food banks, health care clinics, etc., with the lack of available resources in such latter countries. Their own personal projections prevent them from experiencing the truth of how others live.

Sure, we see the images on television; however, it's not the same; I know.  These countries have the same rights as any country to have measures of identification, a central health database like we have in our countries, vaccines, birth control, education, and so forth.

And none of it means that people spending their own money to procure those goals mean to control the entire world. Unless, of course, cherry-picked to death and presented in such a way it would appear a mass conspiracy.  

Mass conspiracy sounds so harsh...

rich guys...more like a lot got shafted to death. Like Dan Peña explains...

But they weren’t running to fix what hurt their bottom panty-line.

If you’ve never been an oil-Barron, don’t judge!

Go to page:
Go to: