Coronavirus ( Covid-19) Part II

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14574

JohnnyBlaze said:

Bless their hearts.

It's been a rough two weeks with friends here: one with breast cancer the other covid-19. Not much I can do physically except send what I think will help. I am weary of those who keep saying this is a joke and not to take it seriously. They're tempting their own fate.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:

It's been a rough two weeks with friends here: one with breast cancer the other covid-19. Not much I can do physically except send what I think will help. I am weary of those who keep saying this is a joke and not to take it seriously. They're tempting their own fate.

I get the feeling that by this time next year, everyone will know at least one family member, friend, or co-worker hit hard by this.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Ahavati said:It's okay, Val. I know you didn't deliberately intend to ignore, and it's the intentions that we all ( myself included ) need to pay attention to.  I have no doubt that big pharma is manipulating simple treatment publications in order to procure more profitable ones. In reference to hydroxychloroquine, it's not the actual administration of the drug that was opposed. If I remember correctly ( and I need to find that study ), it's the long-term effect of the drug on the heart.

Anyway, one of my own friends intended to keep a diary of her covid-19 experience. She didn't want it shared initially, and that's understandable being you don't know the prognosis. She's written only twice—an initial entry on day three, and one yesterday, day 14 due to extreme fatigue. She is in her mid forties:

Stay safe and protect yourselves out there.  

Wow a very moving piece
And yes I agree with you on the hydroxychloroqine and it's use and or long term effects
I remember the story at the onset of the discovery of it's effectiveness and why some doctors would not administer it to their patients
That was when our illustrious leader was bragging about using it

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Valeriyabeyond said:

Wow a very moving piece
And yes I agree with you on the hydroxychloroqine and it's use and or long term effects
I remember the story at the onset of the discovery of it's effectiveness and why some doctors would not administer it to their patients
That was when our illustrious leader was bragging about using it

How to hydroxychloroquine

https://youtu.be/0dUUkpVpS_k

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 758

So interesting to see the first ever discussion on mass of the effectiveness of a drug for a pandemic desease. Trump mentioned the drug from international use, much like the 1.2 million treated in India, and in result every hamhock non-doctorial liberal wanna social justice beta is a fucking expert and can decern and denounce the "wrong" doctors at will. Such talent these modern leftist have as a natural expert in everything opposite to Trump's words and actions. I'm facinated or at least nauseated...

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Ahavati said:

How to hydroxychloroquine

https://youtu.be/0dUUkpVpS_k

hahaha thank you

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

runaway-mindtrain said:So interesting to see the first ever discussion on mass of the effectiveness of a drug for a pandemic desease. Trump mentioned the drug from international use, much like the 1.2 million treated in India, and in result every hamhock non-doctorial liberal wanna social justice beta is a fucking expert and can decern and denounce the "wrong" doctors at will. Such talent these modern leftist have as a natural expert in everything opposite to Trump's words and actions. I'm facinated or at least nauseated...

And here we almost made it 10 pages without a diatribe about liberal Leftist Bogeymen.

Shucks.

Meanwhile on the topic of drugs ... and oddly enough, after Trump touts his personal use of Hydroxychloroquine during the pandemic .....

Kodak's stock rose so fast it tripped 20 circuit breakers in a single day

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/29/investing/kodak-stock-rally-defense-protection-act/index.html

New York(CNN Business)The enormous rally in Kodak (KODK) shares has no end in sight, after the Trump administration announced the company will be transformed into a pharmaceutical producer under the Defense Production Act.

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump announced the company would receive a $765 million loan to launch Kodak Pharmaceuticals, which will produce generic active pharmaceutical ingredients to reduce America's dependency on foreign drug makers.

That's a lot of blind faith in a company that went bankrupt in 2012 after mostly making photography equipment and supplies throughout its entire business existence.  

Was there not already an existing pharmaceutical company that could have been involved in the Defense Production Act that wouldn't require such a massive amount of start up capital?

What am I missing here......?

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Somehow , he or his family have investment in the
company from the past , or some friends in the company...

One thought ;

Two , his fan base believes in old school "American"
companies who existed profitably for many years ,
before going under...

Three...he is probably getting a kickback , somehow...

Remember , he has been around for a *long time* ,

Was Kodak somehow involved in his many Miss Universe ,
Miss America , and other ventures a number of years ago ?

Just a weird thought...

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Blackwolf said:Somehow , he or his family have investment in the
company from the past , or some friends in the company...

One thought ;

Two , his fan base believes in old school "American"
companies who existed profitably for many years ,
before going under...

Three...he is probably getting a kickback , somehow...

Remember , he has been around for a *long time* ,

Was Kodak somehow involved in his many Miss Universe ,
Miss America , and other ventures a number of years ago ?

Just a weird thought...

Yeah, out of all his bizarre behavior, *this* reeks of conduct unbecoming of any politician --- same as his continued public endorsement of Hydroxychloroquine.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

So many questions; too little time. . .what did they do? Get together and say, "Hey! Let's wear matching coats!"

Dressed in white coats with "America's Frontline Doctors" stitched on the chest, the stars of the Facebook video claimed that business and school closings, social distancing and even masks were not needed, because hydroxychloroquine, a drug commonly used to treat malaria, could both prevent and cure the coronavirus. In fact, the FDA has warned against using hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19, citing serious health effects and the conclusions from randomized clinical trials that have shown little benefit from the treatment.

So where's the clinical data? Why not turn it over?  And why aren't these 350 patients touting they were cured by hydroxychloroquine?

"We don't need masks. There is a cure!" said Dr. Stella Immanuel, a licensed pediatrician from Houston. In one of the event's most fiery speeches, Immanuel, who claims to have effectively treated 350 COVID-19 patients with hydroxychloroquine out of her medical clinic, but declined to provide data, referred to doctors who declined to treat patients with hydroxychloroquine as "good Nazis" and "fake doctors," and called published research "fake science."

No nevermind on the matching coat thingie, I know exactly where they came from.

That Monday's so-called news conference had more speakers than attendees was of little matter. Livestreamed by the far-right website Breitbart News, the video spread quickly, initially through conservative, anti-vaccination and government conspiracy groups. Within hours, it had reached over 20 million Facebook users.

The event was hosted and funded by the Tea Party Patriots, a right-wing political nonprofit group led by Jenny Beth Martin, the group's co-founder, who spoke at the news conference.

The group, which collects funds through two nonprofit groups and a political action committee, has raised over $24 million since 2014 to support Republican causes and candidates.

This is no different from the previous video by those two doctors, except there are more theatrics involved. If this had been an actual press conference vs a staged event, all parties would've been involved. But, no, despite us all being "Americans" with a common goal to find a cure. . .

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/dark-money-pac-s-coordinated-reopen-push-are-behind-doctors-n1235100

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Couldn't resist—

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Herman Cain has died after being hospitalized with Covid-19

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-07-30-20-intl/index.html

Herman Cain, the former presidential candidate and former CEO of Godfather’s Pizza, has died from coronavirus, according to an obituary sent from his verified Twitter account and Newsmax, where he was launching a television show.

Cain tested positive for Covid-19 on June 29 and was hospitalized on July 1 after developing symptoms serious enough to be hospitalized, according to the statement posted on Twitter.

Cain was a co-chair of Black Voices for Trump, and his last public appearance was as one of the surrogates at President Trump's June 20 rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Trump campaign spokesperson Tim Murtaugh told CNN at the time that Cain did not meet with Trump at the Tulsa rally.

It is unknown where Cain contracted the virus. Cain was pictured at the indoor rally not wearing a mask.

As a cancer survivor, Cain, age 74, was considered at an increased risk for coronavirus, according to US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain

Health and death

In 2006, Cain was diagnosed with Stage IV cancer in his colon and metastases to his liver and given a 30 percent chance of survival. Cain underwent surgery and chemotherapy following the diagnosis, and the cancer was subsequently reported to be in remission.

Cain was diagnosed with COVID-19 on June 29, 2020 and admitted to an Atlanta-area hospital on July 1. His staff on July 2 said there was no way to be certain where or in what way he contracted the disease, and that he was "awake and alert." He had attended a Trump rally in Tulsa on June 20 without wearing a mask or socially distancing. Earlier on the same day he went to the hospital, Cain praised South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem for not requiring masks at an upcoming Trump campaign event, tweeting "Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP!" Four weeks later, he was still hospitalized and being treated with oxygen. Cain died of complications of COVID-19 on July 30, 2020.

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 758

Yes, yes...much better no one in the U.S. use the drug despite it's use for decades and use around the world for COVID...It is an election year and more deaths would be great for Biden. I am not much of a slave on the Democrat plantation and thus am unaware of the current "reasons" why not to use all drugs to fight the pandemic. Much like was done for AIDS years ago. Please elaborate on the "reasons" to ignore a drug and ban discussion online by the Nazi silicone valley masters. All I see is an attempt, like the Antifa terrorist burning and murdering people, to disrupt everything in the U S. until November when the election happens and democrats can return, like the last election to not acting like they give a shit about the America and the American people....Please explain the reasons, my fully medically trained poets?

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Ahavati said:So many questions; too little time. . .what did they do? Get together and say, "Hey! Let's wear matching coats!"

This is no different from the previous video by those two doctors, except there are more theatrics involved. If this had been an actual press conference vs a staged event, all parties would've been involved. But, no, despite us all being "Americans" with a common goal to find a cure. . .

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/dark-money-pac-s-coordinated-reopen-push-are-behind-doctors-n1235100

Thank you for picking this apart You are so good at what you do
I claim gullible at times

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

JohnnyBlaze said:Herman Cain has died after being hospitalized with Covid-19

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-07-30-20-intl/index.html

Tragic consequences of Trump's followers
Not him, The woman who declared NO MASKS IT IS SAFE,  OUR PRESIDENT WILL BE THERE !!
This BS cost a determined man to lose his life. What a tragic end for a seemingly successful man.

Go to page:
Go to: