Go to page:

Coronavirus ( Covid-19) Part II

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6751

Ahavati said:Live now: Fauci testifies on reopening amid coronavirus surge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnljJ7e_IKs


Fauci says he wouldn't be surprised if US sees 100K cases per day

I wouldn't either.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 2951

Ahavati said:

I wouldn't either.


What I would like to know is, at what point does it become futile to social distance and wear masks? Because the infection rate is already alarming enough lately - ?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6751

JohnnyBlaze said:

What I would like to know is, at what point does it become futile to social distance and wear masks? Because the infection rate is already alarming enough lately - ?


Annnnd this brings me back to Natural Selection. . .a very chilling thought for humans; 'Hey! You're not in control.' Love, Mother Nature

Seriously, have we even figured this thing out yet? Where it came from? How fast it mutates? Kinda wish I was in New Zealand right now. Strength to Ardern to fight the greedy mongrels who want open the borders off. . .

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 2951

Ahavati said:

Annnnd this brings me back to Natural Selection. . .a very chilling thought for humans; 'Hey! You're not in control.' Love, Mother Nature

Seriously, have we even figured this thing out yet? Where it came from? How fast it mutates? Kinda wish I was in New Zealand right now. Strength to Ardern to fight the greedy mongrels who want open the borders off. . .


I feel, given free will, our/their best bet is to focus on ensuring hospitals don't get overwhelmed while focusing on minimizing deaths.

If we can make progress in those areas, then there might not be such god awful stubborness in regards to being cautious. People might become more relaxed.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6751

JohnnyBlaze said:

I feel, given free will, our/their best bet is to focus on ensuring hospitals don't get overwhelmed while focusing on minimizing deaths.

If we can make progress in those areas, then there might not be such god awful stubborness in regards to being cautious. People might become more relaxed.


I imagine New Zealand where everyone is just living life normally. They're eating at restaurants, dancing at clubs, enjoying social gatherings with limitless people, and so forth, and so on. . .LOL! Fantasy Island!

All because they locked down hard and fast.  The term "Mama Bear" exists for a reason. . .

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 2951

Ahavati said:

I imagine New Zealand where everyone is just living life normally. They're eating at restaurants, dancing at clubs, enjoying social gatherings with limitless people, and so forth, and so on. . .LOL! Fantasy Island!

All because they locked down hard and fast.  The term "Mama Bear" exists for a reason. . .


Yes, they put human life first over profits.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6751

Bret Weinstein and Yuri Deigin: Did Covid-19 leak From a Lab?

https://youtu.be/q5SRrsr-Iug

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
  profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 721


rabbitquest
rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 1721


Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 1931


drone
drone
Dangerous Mind
Greece
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 1020

Where is the list
of the people who have died
from the normal flu virus
Why is it that most deaths
that are on the conavirus
list have not even been tested
to see what they died from
Why are there no photos
or camera footage
inside these hospitals
that have been overwhelmed
by the conavirus
showing  people in beds in the hallways
nurses overwhelmed
Why do we not see these things
there can only be one reason
OH SORRY
I FORGOT
this is not true
IT'S a conspiracy theory
for the shallow research
don;t want to look at
the for and against
because that would mean
we the group hug all better now
er people
would have to begin the process
of thinking for our self's
not a good idea






drone
drone
Dangerous Mind
Greece
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 1020

Nothing to fear
Unlike the coronavirus, which came to light when people started to fall ill, G4 has been deliberately hunted out by armies of scientists. From 2011 to 2018, China has been running a major study to identify and classify new strains of flu among pigs, and find out which, if any, pose a threat of spreading among humans.
Of the 179 strains discovered in that period, the majority seem isolated to pigs. But a few show potential for infecting people, as suggested by experiments in ferrets, which experience flu similarly to humans. G4 caused the most serious symptoms in ferrets, and it could also replicate itself in human cells in the lab.
There is already an extensive amount of information available on this virus, which no one had heard of before this week. Over 10% of workers in the pig industry – and up to 4.4% of the wider Chinese population – are already infected, according to antibody testing. Additionally, over 20% of pig workers aged 18–35 had antibodies, indicative of the virus adapting to humans.
The sample sizes for these tests were small, however; just a few hundred strong in total. Furthermore, the problems with antibody testing have been outlined here previously, and when it comes to strains of flu, they are likely to be exacerbated. How accurate and reliable would a test have to be to detect one among 179 variants of swine flu? And one could virtually guarantee that anyone working in a Chinese abattoir has been infected with swine flu at least once in their lives.
G4 is genetically descended from the strain that caused a ‘pandemic’ in 2009. But that outbreak ended up being less dangerous than was initially thought; in fact, it killed no more people than an ordinary flu season. If G4 is anything like its 2009 ancestor, we have little to worry about.
Read more
Massive protests? Crowded chain stores? No, it’s SMALL BUSINESSES to blame for post-lockdown Covid-19 spike, says MSM
‘Just a flu’
You wouldn’t know any of this from reading the agenda-driven MSM, though. While it is understandable that there is a hyper-focus on viral contagion these days, within hours, the flu strain with 'human pandemic potential' was already a trending topic on Twitter. Perhaps this is just the media landscape we live in nowadays.
Anyway, this report has given the Western media a shiny new hobby horse to jump on. They have been flogging the dead horse of coronavirus for weeks now, working with diminishing material, so in the quest for fresh ‘virus news’, this is manna from heaven. And the Western MSM is not known to look a gift horse in the mouth. “Flu virus with 'pandemic potential' found in China,” warned the BBC. “Terrifying NEW flu virus with 'pandemic potential' found in pigs,” shouted the Sun. “New China virus has 'disastrous' potential and UK MUST be vigilant – symptoms explained,” wrote the Express.
In the early days of the coronavirus outbreak, doubters of the seriousness of the pandemic were scolded with the insistence that Covid-19 was not, by any means, just a flu. That being so, even if G4 does prove to be the next global pandemic, we should be able to rest easy that it is, after all, just a flu

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6751

rabbitquest said:https://youtu.be/8KPbJ0-DxTc

Queen/ Corona


Hahaha. That was great.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6751

Restaurants appear to be key incubators: JP Morgan examined categories of card spending and found the level of spending in restaurants three weeks ago was the strongest predictor of the rise in new virus cases over the next three weeks.

I’m Not Ready to Go Back to Restaurants. Is Anyone?

Restaurateurs have become de facto public-health officials as Covid-19 cases spike all over the country, and it’s a problem.

[ . . . ]

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/30/dining/restaurant-risks-coronavirus.html?referringSource=articleShare

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 2951

Ahavati said:Restaurants appear to be key incubators: JP Morgan examined categories of card spending and found the level of spending in restaurants three weeks ago was the strongest predictor of the rise in new virus cases over the next three weeks.

I’m Not Ready to Go Back to Restaurants. Is Anyone?

Restaurateurs have become de facto public-health officials as Covid-19 cases spike all over the country, and it’s a problem.

[ . . . ]

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/30/dining/restaurant-risks-coronavirus.html?referringSource=articleShare


I don't see how they could not, especially the tavern type atmospheres like in Wisconsin that completely blew off enforcing any kind of safety measures the moment the stay at home order was lifted.

Go to page:
Go to: