Ask The Person Below You A Question

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5025

Layla said:They haven't learned a thing, as a matter of fact I've seen far worse spending than black friday xmas shopping.  

Do you think the government actually encouraged people to become lazy with all this stimulus $$ and then adding that $600 extra on their unemployment checks?

Absolutely
Everyone wants or has pet reasons why they deserve a free ride.
Again...so many conspiricy theories ...I scrape the hell out of my old mans brain about this-believe that (like he could really say)

Do You think by making us lazy, it could possibly be a giant set up to make us complacent, or to easily have us further separated between doers and non?
Possibly making the fatter lazier and nons lazier for easy prisoner  

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1102

I think there's a motive whether its short term or long term is where the difference is in thinking in conspiracy terms.  
Short term..the motive very well be because its election year the government wants to show 'care', that will do what they can to make tough times easier and there's a good indication that bankruptcy stats will go up and I betcha anything they will create a fund to help out the ones claiming bankruptcy whether its truly a hardship bankruptcy or irresponsible like excessive credit spending.
Long term..I think there's a shift in downsizing, most businesses are filing chapter 11 bankruptcy to avoid credit companies and debtors coming after them, so that means less employees, more unemployed and the half will be working from home.  It's a domino effect for sure, it could very well be the government is conditioning people to learn to be unemployed but sadly eventually those unemployment funds will run out since our debt to china is increasing by the second.

How do  you feel wearing mask, is it something that annoys you, or have you gotten used to it?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 28th Dec 2012

Layla said:I think there's a motive whether its short term or long term is where the difference is in thinking in conspiracy terms.  
Short term..the motive very well be because its election year the government wants to show 'care', that will do what they can to make tough times easier and there's a good indication that bankruptcy stats will go up and I betcha anything they will create a fund to help out the ones claiming bankruptcy whether its truly a hardship bankruptcy or irresponsible like excessive credit spending.
Long term..I think there's a shift in downsizing, most businesses are filing chapter 11 bankruptcy to avoid credit companies and debtors coming after them, so that means less employees, more unemployed and the half will be working from home.  It's a domino effect for sure, it could very well be the government is conditioning people to learn to be unemployed but sadly eventually those unemployment funds will run out since our debt to china is increasing by the second.

How do  you feel wearing mask, is it something that annoys you, or have you gotten used to it?

I'm in agreement with most of that...too many avenues

I despise it...but Chinas been been hip to it for yrs, so I guess we will as well.

Do You wear gloves often?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
Joined 3rd May 2018

I did for the first 2 weeks of outbreak at work but I have not since.
I didn't buy sanitizers,  i didn't buy alcohol (except to drink lol, some good stuff)  but honestly i haven't not changed my ways.  I only wear mask at my work and if i have to go to the store because its mandatory and i HATE it.  I don't know how medical workers do it, they are truly champions, i have a huge respect for what they put up with.

When would you say in history of politics, things took a wrong turn as far as social and economic welfare?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 28th Dec 2012

Layla said:I did for the first 2 weeks of outbreak at work but I have not since.
I didn't buy sanitizers,  i didn't buy alcohol (except to drink lol, some good stuff)  but honestly i haven't not changed my ways.  I only wear mask at my work and if i have to go to the store because its mandatory and i HATE it.  I don't know how medical workers do it, they are truly champions, i have a huge respect for what they put up with.

When would you say in history of politics, things took a wrong turn as far as social and economic welfare?

Regan yrs.

Which President did the most for our country?

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
65awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13382

Putin,  obviously

if not, who ?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 28th Dec 2012

lepperochan said:Putin,  obviously

if not, who ?

Why You Witty Bastard

FDR

What caused the most upheaval in Your lifetime Country crisis-wise ?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
Joined 3rd May 2018

9/11 was a huge turning point in this country to the worse.

I''m not religious but suddenly i'm starting to think what people had been saying like this is the end of the world, it may be very well be true...what do you think?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6724

Layla said:9/11 was a huge turning point in this country to the worse.

I''m not religious but suddenly i'm starting to think what people had been saying like this is the end of the world, it may be very well be true...what do you think?

That times like these reveal what's wrong in our society, and if we choose to heed those revelations we become better as a whole; however, if we don't, we eventually destroy ourselves with Nature's help.

Do you feel hopeful about the future? If so, why? If not, what do you think could happen to make it more hopeful?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 28th Dec 2012

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9006

I do feel hopeful about the future. Each day is a new one.

How’s your day today?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 28th Dec 2012

Miss_Sub said:I do feel hopeful about the future. Each day is a new one.

How’s your day today?

Tops

Do You feed hummingbirds if not which birds?

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 14311

No. The birds here just fly by and eat rice on cat bowl. Cats don't care much.

What do you enjoy doing in your solitude?

kymkym65
kymkym65
Kym
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 1366

Grace said:No. The birds here just fly by and eat rice on cat bowl. Cats don't care much.

What do you enjoy doing in your solitude?

Watching animal shows.

Why do people judge the way other's look?

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 14311

kymkym65 said:

Watching animal shows.

Why do people judge the way other's look?

Because it's the first thing they see.

Can you still go to fast food restaurant where you are?

Go to page:
Go to: