Ask The Person Below You A Question

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 4812

Layla said:Very rarely, nowadays.  I buy few things at a time because shopping at stores have turned into a pain in the ass.  So i get the few items i need and then wait in line forever to check out.  So there's no time to shop for anything that i don't truly look for.

Do you wear a disposable mask or do you have a cloth, reusable, rewashable kind?

Both, who knows which is better -geesh

How well do You follow those safety rules of masks N Gloves?
Or do You forgo all?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1052

I have to wear a mask at work, its a state and company requirement, unfortunately.
Do I believe in it..hell no!  Do I like it, fk no!  It's like breathing  my own germs over and over all day working, sweating and maybe all that cussing i do under my breath lol
I did wear gloves the first few weeks of this whole shebang but I don't anymore.
I should show you a pic of my passenger seat, its full of blue n white disposable masks lol
I'll send you a photo later on :))
The company encourages us discreetly to buy our own cloth masks. hell to that too, I won't spend a dime of my money, let them provide us, after all they're getting millions from the govenement for out safety.

Laundry, do you use liquid detergent and how do you feel about liquid softener, do you use them?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 28th Dec 2012

Layla said:I have to wear a mask at work, its a state and company requirement, unfortunately.
Do I believe in it..hell no!  Do I like it, fk no!  It's like breathing  my own germs over and over all day working, sweating and maybe all that cussing i do under my breath lol
I did wear gloves the first few weeks of this whole shebang but I don't anymore.
I should show you a pic of my passenger seat, its full of blue n white disposable masks lol
I'll send you a photo later on :))
The company encourages us discreetly to buy our own cloth masks. hell to that too, I won't spend a dime of my money, let them provide us, after all they're getting millions from the govenement for out safety.

Laundry, do you use liquid detergent and how do you feel about liquid softener, do you use them?

I'm a sucker for the softener
often putting too much in and irritating my skin/re-washing
sigh
I prefer it lol

Do You use the fabric softener towelettes?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
Joined 3rd May 2018

I do use fabric softener sheets only because i have a bunch and I'm trying to use them up, not sure if i'll ever buy them again.

If you could exchange places with a friend to live their life, the city they live in, the home they live in.
Where would this place be and what would you do?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 28th Dec 2012

Layla said:I do use fabric softener sheets only because i have a bunch and I'm trying to use them up, not sure if i'll ever buy them again.

If you could exchange places with a friend to live their life, the city they live in, the home they live in.
Where would this place be and what would you do?

I have none to give, Many areas are loved that friends live in
Their homes too.
Yet I don't desire to be another person or live their life, I prefer mine despite its setbacks.
Colorado would be the state
Enjoying the nature would be the thing I'd do

Where is Your ideal place (state, city, etc) ?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
85awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6141

Cherokee, NC. Gorgeous here.  

Same question.

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 14210

Ahavati said:Cherokee, NC. Gorgeous here.  

Same question.

Once I would've said a farming village in Okayama Japan. Now it's just home, where I am.

Which corner of your house is your favourite place?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
85awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6141

Grace said:

Once I would've said a farming village in Okayama Japan. Now it's just home, where I am.

Which corner of your house is your favourite place?

I wonder if our complacency in acceptance of where we are has to do with our maturity?  Or we simply desire no more than we have.

My favorite place is the Northeastern window of my bedroom and kitchen in the morning because of the way the sun hits the crystals in the windows; the southeastern window in the living room mid-afternoon because of the same.  

Same question because it's interesting, and why?

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 14210

Ahavati said:

I wonder if our complacency in acceptance of where we are has to do with our maturity?  Or we simply desire no more than we have.

My favorite place is the Northeastern window of my bedroom and kitchen in the morning because of the way the sun hits the crystals in the windows; the southeastern window in the living room mid-afternoon because of the same.  

Same question because it's interesting, and why?

At the desk near my bed; with window , where I can look out whenever I want, enjoy the cool breeze blowing in. I can see the sun's setting hues in the sky from here. Can be inspiring.

Who or what are your muses?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
Joined 3rd May 2018

Nature, light, dark, sun, moon, rain, people, love, lovers, pains, gains, life, death, sounds, songs, hopes...sleep, that enormous, wide space of dashes in pace.

Favorite childhood song?

Timagination543
Timagination543
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th Aug 2018
Forum Posts: 106

Layla said:Nature, light, dark, sun, moon, rain, people, love, lovers, pains, gains, life, death, sounds, songs, hopes...sleep, that enormous, wide space of dashes in pace.

Favorite childhood song?

Yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy and I feel like lovin you.

First poem you ever wrote?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 995

Timagination543 said:

Yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy and I feel like lovin you.

First poem you ever wrote?

Wandering Soul is the first poem I wrote.

What is your favorite candy bar?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
Joined 3rd May 2018

Almond Joy (and Mounds).

What is your favorite nuts?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 995

Layla said:Almond Joy (and Mounds).

What is your favorite nuts?

Peanuts are my favorite nuts.  

What is your favorite music?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
Joined 3rd May 2018

It used to be alternative but now its classic rock..i guess everything eventually graduates into being 'classic'..as in old lol

Do you enjoy birthdays like before?

Go to page:
Go to: