Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2838

Miss_Sub said:It becomes ela-flat.

Did you ever think that the spider in the corner of your room just wants to be friends?


Spiders have no friends so it might be true - so I introduce them to the vacuum cleaner hose

when you experience a moth divebombing you don't you think it might be just kissing you?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
106awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9239

Errrr. No.

Do you believe in reincarnation?

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2838

Miss_Sub said:Errrr. No.

Do you believe in reincarnation?


Yes - I'd like to come ack as a unicorn

what made you angry the last time you were?

mommabutterfly111_
mommabutterfly111_
Raven In The Sun
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 25th July 2020
Forum Posts: 1077


Black unicorns were the first to ever be written of.
Someone not respecting boundaries so now I don't pick up their calls.
When was the last time you came across a thing that triggered a memory you hadn't remembered in so long until that moment you were reminded and what was it?

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2838

mommabutterfly111_ said:Black unicorns were the first to ever be written of.
Someone not respecting boundaries so now I don't pick up their calls.
When was the last time you came across a thing that triggered a memory you hadn't remembered in so long until that moment you were reminded and what was it?


I was tidying my two desks, drawers and all and I found a photograph of my dog I got when I was 9 years old and she was a new puppy - she lived until she was 17 years old - a sweet and sour memory

what made you smile last?

Brynn
Brynn
SweetnSimple
Lost Thinker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 12th Aug 2020
Forum Posts: 12

David_Macleod said:

I was tidying my two desks, drawers and all and I found a photograph of my dog I got when I was 9 years old and she was a new puppy - she lived until she was 17 years old - a sweet and sour memory

what made you smile last?




My dad and I bonded over videos of old VW car races he took me to when I was a little girl.


What's the name of the song that puts you in a badass mood?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1709

Brynn said:



My dad and I bonded over videos of old VW car races he took me to when I was a little girl.


What's the name of the song that puts you in a badass mood?


Welcome to the Jungle puts me in bad ass mood because we are living in the jungle if you catch my drift.  

Which song puts you in the mood to write?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
106awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9239

Iím not sure of a specific song. But a lot of Mathew Good usually.

Have you ever tie-dyed anything?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1709

Miss_Sub said:Iím not sure of a specific song. But a lot of Mathew Good usually.

Have you ever tie-dyed anything?

Yes I have tie-dyed a shirt.

What is the weirdest thing you have ever done?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
106awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9239

Phantom2426 said:
Yes I have tie-dyed a shirt.

What is the weirdest thing you have ever done?


Lived.

What book are you reading at the moment?

mommabutterfly111_
mommabutterfly111_
Raven In The Sun
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 25th July 2020
Forum Posts: 1077

I'm reading two. One for recreation on magic. another is a textbook, biology... It's interesting but full of just left-brain words feels dry sometimes difficult to stay connected and interested wish it had more bang but the information is still interesting. When was the last time you felt not just content but really happy?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
106awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9239

It really was this week. It was a total moment of winning at life.

Whatís your favourite thing thats happened today?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
89awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 7582

My morning class! It was amazingly spiritual and brimming with beautiful women sharing their truths.

If you could only recommend one book, what would it be?

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3374

Ahavati said:My morning class! It was amazingly spiritual and brimming with beautiful women sharing their truths.

If you could only recommend one book, what would it be?


The Hobbit AND The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien. He influenced SO Much modern cinema, fantasy literature, and role playing gaming with his Middle Earth mythology it is unbeleivable.

It was my annual ritual to read all 4 books every summer as a teenager.

If you could recommend a documentary on Netflix or Hulu, what would it be?


Northern1
Northern1
Fire of Insight
Iceland
  profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 176

If you could recommend a documentary on Netflix or Hulu, what would it be?

[/quote]

Operation Odessa on Netflix

Why do cows moo?

Go to page:
Go to: