Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
106awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9239

Yup. No regrets. They deserved it.

What is the most exciting thing you have ever received in the post?

Poems4me
Poems4me
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 22nd July 2020
Forum Posts: 61

Miss_Sub said:Yup. No regrets. They deserved it.

What is the most exciting thing you have ever received in the post?



i really don't get exciting things or responses

what is the most valuable thing your parents taught you



Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
89awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 7460

Those who genuinely support you in times of success are your true friends.

Favorite pastime?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1598

Ahavati said:Those who genuinely support you in times of success are your true friends.

Favorite pastime?

Watching baseball but now that everything has changed what's the point in watching.

Would you go to a nudist colony?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
106awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9239

Iíve often said I would. Donít see the issue if everyone is there for the same reason.

Whatís the number one thing on your bucket list?

Poems4me
Poems4me
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 22nd July 2020
Forum Posts: 61

Miss_Sub said:Iíve often said I would. Donít see the issue if everyone is there for the same reason.

Whatís the number one thing on your bucket list?



to go to greece


how old were you when your parents gave you the sex talk?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
106awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9239

I didnít have one.

What is the worst book youíve read?

Poems4me
Poems4me
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 22nd July 2020
Forum Posts: 61

Miss_Sub said:I didnít have one.

What is the worst book youíve read?


harry potter not a big fan of the books or movies


if you could meet and talk with anyone ( dead or alive) who it be?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
106awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9239

Iíd like one more conversation with my Nan.

Do you like your middle name if you have one?

Poems4me
Poems4me
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 22nd July 2020
Forum Posts: 61

Miss_Sub said:Iíd like one more conversation with my Nan.

Do you like your middle name if you have one?


yes my middle name is common but paired with my first name i am the only person in the us with those names together


do you have any food habits that your friends and family think is disgusting?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
106awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9239

Putting strawberry jam on my Yorkshire puddings with gravy.

Do you keep a journal?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1598

Miss_Sub said:Putting strawberry jam on my Yorkshire puddings with gravy.

Do you keep a journal?

No I don't keep a journal, but I do keep a poetry book of all my poems I have written.

If you had pool inside or outside your house would go in nude?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
106awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9239

Right Iím not answering any more nude based questions. Itís just getting creepy.

I read yesterday that the CEO of Facebook makes something ridiculous like £6 million every day. What would you do with that kind of wealth?




Poems4me
Poems4me
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 22nd July 2020
Forum Posts: 61

Miss_Sub said:Right Iím not answering any more nude based questions. Itís just getting creepy.

I read yesterday that the CEO of Facebook makes something ridiculous like £6 million every day. What would you do with that kind of wealth?


if i had that kind of money i would open a homeless shelter in each stated, help fund organizations that deals with disabilities, and help the schools that needs it the most. I'm all about giving back.


if you could name a star, what would you name it?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
106awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9239

An old lady name like Deirdre. I dunno I like the thought of Deidre floating around space.

What other creative arts do you dabble in besides poetry?

Go to page:
Go to: