Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
105awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9128

Yes. Daily in my pocket.

Can you think of a song with your name in?

(Other than Happy Birthday. Smart arse. )

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1229

Miss_Sub said:Yes. Daily in my pocket.

Can you think of a song with your name in?

(Other than Happy Birthday. Smart arse. )


Not really.

Would you sing a love song to a special someone?

InDreamz
InDreamz
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 22nd Feb 2020
Forum Posts: 48

Yes, definitely

Favourite horror movie?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1165

Halloween 1 and 2.


Favorite soundtrack album from a movie?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
105awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9128

Dirty Dancing

When was the last time you did something out of your comfort zone?

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 35

When I arrived here and hit submit on my first poem with palms sweating and heart racing.


Name one thing that TRULY scares you

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1229

Bluevelvete said:When I arrived here and hit submit on my first poem with palms sweating and heart racing.


Name one thing that TRULY scares you

Dying from this virus.  

Would go outside in the rain to make mud angels?

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
110awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 14346

Phantom2426 said:
Dying from this virus.  

Would go outside in the rain to make mud angels?


No. Dirty

When was the last time you bathe in a waterfall?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1229

Grace said:

No. Dirty

When was the last time you bathe in a waterfall?


Never bathe in a waterfall.

Do you like to get dirty?

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
110awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 14346

Phantom2426 said:

Never bathe in a waterfall.

Do you like to get dirty?


You should try. Nice. Invigorating.
No I don't like any kind of dirty.

Do you have vivid dreams?

Poems4me
Poems4me
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 22nd July 2020
Forum Posts: 42

Grace said:

You should try. Nice. Invigorating.
No I don't like any kind of dirty.

Do you have vivid dreams?


Yes I have very vivid dreams and I love them.

What is your dream car?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1229

Poems4me said:

Yes I have very vivid dreams and I love them.

What is your dream car?

Dodge charger is my dream car.

Would you do something crazy for love?

RiAN
RiAN
Twisted Dreamer
Norway
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 54

Phantom2426 said:
Dodge charger is my dream car.

Would you do something crazy for love?

Surely so, love is all and all is love!
Do you have a favorite quote?

mommabutterfly111_
mommabutterfly111_
Lost Thinker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 25th July 2020
Forum Posts: 41

Not for love but for a klondike bar.

InDreamz
InDreamz
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 22nd Feb 2020
Forum Posts: 48

Yes
"He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."  (Wuthering Heights)


Favourite novel?

Go to page:
Go to: