Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
110awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 14346

I'm not a risk taker.  I like safe and sound.

What is your risk taking adventure?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
104awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9106

Grace said:I'm not a risk taker.  I like safe and sound.

What is your risk taking adventure?


Living. It’s been quite a grabbed by the seat of my pants experience all round.

What makes you feel glad to be alive?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1211

Miss_Sub said:

Living. It’s been quite a grabbed by the seat of my pants experience all round.

What makes you feel glad to be alive?

My family but sometimes the get on nerves.  

Would you go on a boat ride with your best friend?

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
110awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 14346

I have done that a few times. Went up river, went to islands...

Have you ever gone on a boat ride then?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1211

Grace said:I have done that a few times. Went up river, went to islands...

Have you ever gone on a boat ride then?

Yes with family but it was very hot.

Have you ever created a good but weird combination drink?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
104awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9106

Apple juice in cheap coke. It’s actually really nice

What’s your worst habit?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1211

Miss_Sub said:Apple juice in cheap coke. It’s actually really nice

What’s your worst habit?

My worse habit is that my mind is always in the gutter.  

Do you have a dirty mind?

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
110awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 14346

No. Maybe a few horror story or two.

Do you like reading history?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1211

Grace said:No. Maybe a few horror story or two.

Do you like reading history?


No I  don't like reading history.  I like to read murder, mystery, sex, love books.

Do you  like action and romance movies?

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
110awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 14346

Phantom2426 said:

No I  don't like reading history.  I like to read murder, mystery, sex, love books.

Do you  like action and romance movies?


They are alright. I liked John Wick in that genre. And I cried when Bambi's mom was shot.

Which actress /actor do you wish you can meet?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1211

Grace said:

They are alright. I liked John Wick in that genre. And I cried when Bambi's mom was shot.

Which actress /actor do you wish you can meet?

I would like to meet Michelle Rodriguez,  because I am a fast furious fan.

Did you cry during the movie Titanic?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1164

No.  Even though it was a beautiful movie but sooooo long that by the time it ended I was happy lol.

But one movie made me cry (and actually the only movie ever) is 'Bridges of Madison County" particularly one scene where Meryl streep is in the truck with her husband and Clint eastwood is in his truck ahead of them at a stop light and his light is blinking left while she was waiting behind him to turn right and her hand was on the door handle contemplating to get out of her car to hop in to sail into sunset with Clint...and she didn't, she decided to stay in her unhappy marriage..omg, tsunami tears.


This was a question on twitter recently.
If you were writing a book on this year with everything going on, what would be the opening line to your book?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1211

Layla said:No.  Even though it was a beautiful movie but sooooo long that by the time it ended I was happy lol.

But one movie made me cry (and actually the only movie ever) is 'Bridges of Madison County" particularly one scene where Meryl streep is in the truck with her husband and Clint eastwood is in his truck ahead of them at a stop light and his light is blinking left while she was waiting behind him to turn right and her hand was on the door handle contemplating to get out of her car to hop in to sail into sunset with Clint...and she didn't, she decided to stay in her unhappy marriage..omg, tsunami tears.


This was a question on twitter recently.
If you were writing a book on this year with everything going on, what would be the opening line to your book?


The world could be a good place if we stop doing bad shit to it.

Same question to you?

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 2192

The See Of Life Was In Upheaval , And A Wave Of People Were Watching It

What line would you end with ?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
104awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9106

... Überraschung!

What is your favourite way to relax?

Go to page:
Go to: