Go to page:

The Truth Is Out There

poet Anonymous

^ We get but the scraps of technology. It’s nothing but Government officials fucking with their toys and scaring humanity.

rabbitquest
rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 1841

Hello.
The mystery why some get mild to no symptoms while others are laid low:

Our bodies make Interferon
Which naturally protects us from viruses.

It was discovered that patients getting critically sick with covid, were getting their Interferon destroyed by a wayward antibody.
Antibodies normally are custom made by our immune system to protect us from infections, but sometimes the antibodies also attack various parts of ourselves.

So if our Interferon is getting knocked out
Then we can't fight covid as well, so the virus takes over.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJXtCUCR/

drone
drone
Dangerous Mind
Greece
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 1931

US signed deal with ALIEN Galactic Federation to experiment on humans, claims Israeli ex military space chief in bizarre interview

The former head of the Israeli military’s space division has claimed that Tel Aviv and Washington have contacted a “Galactic Federation” of extraterrestrials, but that mankind is not ready for the “truth” about life in the cosmos.
Retired general Haim Eshed, 87, who headed up the Defense Ministry’s space unit for nearly three decades, alleged the existence of an alien alliance spanning the galaxy in a bewildering interview with Israel’s Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper.
“The UFOs asked not to advertise that they are here, [because] humanity is not ready yet,” Eshed told the paper on Saturday, adding that US President Donald Trump “was on the verge of finding out, but the aliens in the Galactic Federation say: wait, let the spirits calm first. They don’t want us to have mass hysteria.”
They want to make us sane and understanding first. They waited until today for humanity to evolve and reach a stage where we will understand what space and spaceships are.

‘Shocking’: Leaked PHOTO & classified reports shed light on Pentagon's UFO-tracking activities

While it’s unclear exactly what changed to avert the supposed “mass hysteria” warned of by the ETs, Eshed apparently felt it was time to throw caution to the wind and spill the beans himself, claiming not only communication with the otherworldly beings, but that they maintain an “underground base in the depths of Mars.” In his most extraordinary assertion, Eshed said the US government had reached an explicit “agreement” with the distant visitors.

Former Israeli space #security chief Haim Eshed has revealed that aliens from a "Galactic Federation" have been in contact with the US and #Israel for years, but humanity isn't ready to know this.Or so he claims.Reporting by @AaronReichhttps://t.co/pj7VpuqMGl
— The Jerusalem Post (@Jerusalem_Post) December 7, 2020
“They signed a contract with us to experiment here,” he said, offering no details about the terms of the alleged interplanetary deal or the nature of the experimentation – hopefully, nothing too invasive.
The former general also hastened to add that the aliens are merely “investigating” and looking to enlist mankind as “helpers” in their quest to “understand the rules of the universe,” suggesting that – at least for now – there’s no need to fear a hostile invasion force, despite the experiments.

Eshed acknowledged that his claims, which he offered with no evidence, might appear outlandish, but said he believes humanity will gradually come to accept them as true, and that some people may already have seen the light.
“If I came up with what I was saying five years ago today, I would have been hospitalized,” he said. “Until today, every place that I approached in the academy with this, they said, the guy has lost his mind.”
Today we are already talking differently. I have nothing to lose. I have received my degrees and awards, I am respected in universities abroad, and the trend is also changing

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

Like an ALIEN Galactic Federation requires a signed contract. LOL! What's going to happen if they violate it? Will we arrest them in outer space? Oh wait. . .Space Force. . . now it ALL makes sense.

In all seriousness ( though I totally meant the above ), there are extraterrestrials among us; they always have been. However, given the seriousness of issues demonstrated by the majority of citizens here in America  (over the last four years particularly ), I would agree we're totally not ready as a society to integrate the potential of Alien neighbors. Hell, a great majority can't get past the color of someone's skin, or what country they're from. You think Aliens from the planet Quotaurian in the Bum-fuck-Universal quadrant of where-the-hell are going to be readily accepted by the majority of gun-tot'n supremists here in 'Murica?

Hell to the no; this is thar cuntree. Sorry, planet.




Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3501

Ahavati said:Like an ALIEN Galactic Federation requires a signed contract. LOL! What's going to happen if they violate it? Will we arrest them in outer space? Oh wait. . .Space Force. . . now it ALL makes sense.

In all seriousness ( though I totally meant the above ), there are extraterrestrials among us; they always have been. However, given the seriousness of issues demonstrated by the majority of citizens here in America  (over the last four years particularly ), I would agree we're totally not ready as a society to integrate the potential of Alien neighbors. Hell, a great majority can't get past the color of someone's skin, or what country they're from. You think Aliens from the planet Quotaurian in the Bum-fuck-Universal quadrant of where-the-hell are going to be readily accepted by the majority of gun-tot'n supremists here in 'Murica?

Hell to the no; this is thar cuntree. Sorry, planet.






archie23
archie23
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 10

I don't know what the hell this thread is about, but I feel that is what the world wants me to feel. nothing is real outside of every individual's perception. Never-ending unbending distopian yelling a hellish jellyfish distopian opium misspelling

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5005

Noble_Incubus said:

I certainly understand where you are coming from, in this particular case I don’t think I have made much difference to the amount of conspiracy theory nonsense that [redacted] has posted.

I’m actually fascinated by the psychology of conspiracy theorists. The lack of genuine self reflection, the lack of objectivity, confirmation bias, false surety, displays of escalating hysteria, and the tribalism of the phenomenon. It’s all there. Simply fascinating.



A conspiracy believer participates in a conversation by sharing "proof" ( in their eyes ) that is obvious to him or her and speaks for itself. They want to expose more people to what is a little known or unpopular "truth" ( in their eyes ).

They will keep repeating their truth, insist you are somehow blind to it, and even try to prove why you are blind to it.

A true conspiracy believer doesn't have to repeatedly bait others into an arena of argument with inflammatory, misleading information that can be easily debunked within 5 minutes of Google searching.

That is counterproductive to building credibility with those being argued with and bystanders reading the argument. Just as deflecting does by changing subjects and introducing more false claims easily debunked.

In 2021, conspiracies are more popular than ever and have the momentum of other arguments already laid out by peers to back them up.

The conspiracy believer will only lose credibility as a person who can have a 2 way discussion if he or she refuses to acknowledge information debunking conspiracy claims, though won't deflect away from pushing the topic and pushing their truth.


anna_grin said:

you know what same, but i don't think [redacted] is a true conspiracy theorist.  i would explain further but it would just be misconstrued as a personal attack


Agreed.

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365

i love that this thread got funnier since i last checked in and with more intelligent humour

edit lmao i mistook this for the what’s it about the uhh leftists being fascists something something had no idea this one existed

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5005

anna_grin said:i love that this thread got funnier since i last checked in and with more intelligent humour

edit lmao i mistook this for the what’s it about the uhh leftists being fascists something something had no idea this one existed


When you least expect it . . .

https://i.imgur.com/NYrBFdM.gif?noredirect

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365


Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

Maybe they'll find it this time. It's out there. . .somewhere.

NASA rover lands on Mars to look for signs of ancient life

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — A NASA rover streaked through the orange Martian sky and landed on the planet Thursday, accomplishing the riskiest step yet in an epic quest to bring back rocks that could answer whether life ever existed on Mars.

Ground controllers at the space agency’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California, leaped to their feet, thrust their arms in the air and cheered in both triumph and relief on receiving confirmation that the six-wheeled Perseverance had touched down on the red planet, long a deathtrap for incoming spacecraft.

[ . . . ]

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/NASA-rover-streaks-toward-a-landing-on-Mars-15959064.php

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5005

Ahavati said:Maybe they'll find it this time. It's out there. . .somewhere.

NASA rover lands on Mars to look for signs of ancient life

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — A NASA rover streaked through the orange Martian sky and landed on the planet Thursday, accomplishing the riskiest step yet in an epic quest to bring back rocks that could answer whether life ever existed on Mars.

Ground controllers at the space agency’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California, leaped to their feet, thrust their arms in the air and cheered in both triumph and relief on receiving confirmation that the six-wheeled Perseverance had touched down on the red planet, long a deathtrap for incoming spacecraft.

[ . . . ]

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/NASA-rover-streaks-toward-a-landing-on-Mars-15959064.php


^ That's GREAT news! 🚀

I was so busy today that it completely slipped my mind.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361


OMG!!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5005

Ahavati said:OMG!!

Nooooooooway!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

JohnnyBlaze said:

Nooooooooway!


We've always known he's other-worldly; and, sadly, the only one with a chance of beating Trump in '16. But I digress.

Go to page:
Go to: