Go to page:

The Truth Is Out There

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Ahavati said:In my Father's house are many mansions. . .

We would be fools to think that of all the planets in the Universe we were the only * intelligent * life form in existence.

It'd be an awful waste of space.

And *that* is why Dali painted a version of "Christ" ,
on a hypercube cross...he just did not set it in motion ...

https://youtu.be/-x4P65EKjt0

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

Just as I suspected. . .

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati said:Just as I suspected. . .

Or it's the Men In Black.

btw .....R.I.P. Alex Trebek

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Or it's the Men In Black.

btw .....R.I.P. Alex Trebek

Right? All our childhood game show hosts are crossing over.

poet Anonymous

Miss Sub is actually the DU user “Antibet”
and from Hemihead
a Harry Potter lookalike
he’s copying my look now yeah
Funny is nothing I’ve said

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 864

Must keep running into aliens on my way to the kitchen, because I can never seem to remember why I went in there 🤔.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

LunaGreyhawk said:Must keep running into aliens on my way to the kitchen, because I can never seem to remember why I went in there 🤔.

Just the kitchen?! It's almost every room for me! I think each decade adds a room after 40!

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 864

Ahavati said:

Just the kitchen?! It's almost every room for me! I think each decade adds a room after 40!

The little jerks keep hiding my keys, too 😤.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

LunaGreyhawk said:

The little jerks keep hiding my keys, too 😤.

The get-away car!

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

I believe that the creator of the universe has a wonderful sense of humor...the greatest stand-up comedian of all time.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

badmalthus said:I believe that the creator of the universe has a wonderful sense of humor...the greatest stand-up comedian of all time.

I conveyed the VERY same thing in a class this week, Harry.

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

Ahavati said:

I conveyed the VERY same thing in a class this week, Harry.

I have to admit that Vonnegut often hinted at this in some of his novels A...long live Kilgore Trout.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

badmalthus said:

I have to admit that Vonnegut often hinted at this in some of his novels A...long live Kilgore Trout.

HAIL!

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2251

Mysterious object almost collides with jet on approach to UK airport, shocking report finds pilots had ‘no time to act’
23 Nov, 2020 09:52
A terrifying new report has revealed that a Boeing 737 passenger jet came seconds from disaster during a close call with an unidentified flying object as the plane was preparing to land at a UK airport.
The just-released report into the incident, which took place on September 1 at Leeds Bradford airport, reveals that an unknown, luminous object came within three metres (10 feet) of the plane as it prepared to touch down.
The ‘Category A’ event was only just confirmed by the UK Airprox Board, a near-miss monitoring agency.
“Both pilots suddenly saw a bright light and an object which appeared to be moving toward the aircraft, almost head on, slightly up and to the left,” the report details.
“The object appeared without warning and there was no time to act.”

UFO watchers agog after mysterious object seen hurtling past International Space Station

A police helicopter had witnessed lanterns in the area, however “Neither of the pilots believed what they saw was a lantern,” according to the air safety board.
Investigators found that “a definite risk of collision had existed” but thankfully disaster was avoided.
Another near-collision event occurred just three days prior, when a drone came within three feet of an Airbus A320 passenger jet with 186 passengers on board some 8,000ft above Manchester Airport, flying 20 times above the legal limit for privately-owned drones.

Go to page:
Go to: