Go to page:

The Truth Is Out There

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Here is an excellent article about alien life forms.

Why Do Some Aliens on 'Star Trek' Look Like Humans?

https://www.startrek.com/news/why-do-some-aliens-star-trek-look-humans

One hypothesis is Panspermia, the idea that life was seeded from elsewhere in our solar system or beyond, not by intelligent entities, but by celestial debris.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 864

JohnnyBlaze said:Here is an excellent article about alien life forms.

Why Do Some Aliens on 'Star Trek' Look Like Humans?

https://www.startrek.com/news/why-do-some-aliens-star-trek-look-humans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia

I have always liked the idea that *whatever* forces conspired to create us or allow for our creation might have also done this in other places.  So it’s always made sense to me that many forms of life out there could be somewhat familiar to us.  

Having said that, I just watched the most confusing yet fascinating documentary about the idea of aliens being biblical demons.  I can’t say I came away from it with any new understandings, but it did seem to tidy up my beliefs in life out there with my pentecostal upbringing.  Now, I really found it fascinating because that couldn’t have been an easy set of conflicting ideas to pack into one box

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5593

Ahavati said:

All in fun, Madame. Do you believe in Aliens?

I do not.  I believe in God, and I also believe that the devil is real and can take many forms , in order to deceive and destroy —Angel of Light, maybe aliens...

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

MadameLavender said:

I do not.  I believe in God, and I also believe that the devil is real and can take many forms , in order to deceive and destroy —Angel of Light, maybe aliens...

i used to attend a church where they all believed
that the aliens visiting earth were Demons

Ephesians 6:12 New International Version (NIV)

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

MadameLavender said:

What about alien plant life? That tastes like Beyond Meat? That could actually help us eliminate the cattle industry!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

hemihead said:

I heard they have been putting drugs in tattoo ink for years to sterilise reefer addicts.

^ Like mana from the sky ^

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Carpe_Noctem said:What do those of you that scoff tin foil hats do when a conspiracy turns out true.

Do you swallow your pride
Put your ego aside
Or do you continue to scoff?

JohnnyBlaze said:

to be answered in the Truth Is Out There thread

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/speakeasy/read/11336/

where most conspiracy theories are FOILED!

The rare occasion when I truly love the Internet

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

hemihead said:Some react to fear by hunting down conspiracies, following dubious thought trains, looking for someone to blame. These are scary times and such reactions are understandable.

I think now is a good time to stay off social media, and certainly off Youtube where “the truth” sellers are in max overdrive.

Occam’s razor is also useful here. What is more likely; lizard men and the nwo convinced a chinese bioweapon facility to release a viral bioweapon to throw the world to chaos so they could take control and put people in gas chambers.....or....

....the viral outbreak experts have been predicting and warning us of for many years has actually happened.

(There seems to be a continuing current of “its all so we can be subjugated. I think that is obviously just fear talking. It does not however mean we shouldn’t absolutely be on guard for leaders/rulers taking this as the moment to increase control and power. Instead of looking backward for the conspiracy, be a watchdog to guard against it. That is a positive step, rather than what I see as a fairly pointless fear driven conspiracy cocktail. An example, not fact-checked; there seems to be legislation being pushed through the US system right now that will remove privacy rights from internet users there. That is an actual example of a conspiracy that is happening right now. Find those, watch for those. Conspiracies do actually happen....no lizard people required)

My two cents, probably worth less than that.

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

Didn’t know this existed...a small hobby of mine to dream up slightly off kilter conspiracy theories...

Seatbelts were are a ploy by big pharma to make you a patient, not a cadaver.

The government is funding all the movies about aliens over the years to get us used to the idea before they bring out the ones they already have.

Dogs have been modifying us for generations, to provide for them (this is provable)

Starlink is the start of a true planetary AI consciousness, and neurallink is how we will be plugged in (also provable)

Dolphins have been trained to scan yachts for drugs, that’s why they always play in front of the boat when come in from offshore.

Russia has been using nuclear subs under the arctic sea ice to speed up the opening of the northwest passage. Putin has as much as said this.

Coffee is getting stronger every year so that the government can use it as a mass control device. When you want the population to rise up in outrage at some drama you have created you drop the caffeine content by 50% and watch the world burn.

The entire ocean ecosystem is nearing collapse, and coupled with changes in ocean currents will lead to starvation and rapid global warming. Governments know this. Provable.

Sugar is a conspiracy by big-undertaker to lower overall average lifespan.

The US and China are both already capable of producing hypersonic warheads, but know that these cannot be defeated by their own weapons systems. They are pouring money in to research on how to defeat, then will immediately deploy the weapon itself. Provable.

The Apollo moon missions were a conspiracy by big golf to advertise the sport to a global audience.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

hemihead said:Didn’t know this existed...a small hobby of mine to dream up slightly off kilter conspiracy theories...

The government is funding all the movies about aliens over the years to get us used to the idea before they bring out the ones they already have.

Dogs have been modifying us for generations, to provide for them (this is provable)

Starlink is the start of a true planetary AI consciousness, and neurallink is how we will be plugged in (also provable)

Dolphins have been trained to scan yachts for drugs, that’s why they always play in front of the boat when come in from offshore.

Russia has been using nuclear subs under the arctic sea ice to speed up the opening of the northwest passage. Putin has as much as said this.

Coffee is getting stronger every year so that the government can use it as a mass control device. When you want the population to rise up in outrage at some drama you have created you drop the caffeine content by 50% and watch the world burn.

The entire ocean ecosystem is nearing collapse, and coupled with changes in ocean currents will lead to starvation and rapid global warming. Governments know this. Provable.

The US and China are both already capable of producing hypersonic warheads, but know that these cannot be defeated by their own weapons systems. They are pouring money in to research on how to defeat, then will immediately deploy the weapon itself. Provable.

The Apollo moon missions were a conspiracy by big golf to advertise the sport to a global audience.

I think you missed your calling!

Or maybe you are employed by a shadow government cabal ...

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

JohnnyBlaze said:
Or maybe you are employed by a shadow government cabal ...

I heard that's why he's participating in the Covid-19 thread.  I mean, seriously, has Hemi ever participated on DU like this in the five years we've been here?

No.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

I heard that's why he's participating in the Covid-19 thread.  I mean, seriously, has Hemi ever participated on DU like this in the five years we've been here?

No.

It's like our very own Bigfoot sighting!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

JohnnyBlaze said:

It's like our very own Bigfoot sighting!

Exactly.

poet Anonymous

hemihead said:Didn’t know this existed...a small hobby of mine to dream up slightly off kilter conspiracy theories...

You forgot to mention the mass use of the new virus Covid-19  to install panic within the population to usher in a cashless society so they can control and barcode the population taking over from where hitler left off at the end of the third reich

Oh and I can’t forget the mandatory immunisation programme filled with nanotechnology to control the population

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

Took that one as a fact!

Go to page:
Go to: