Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1483

Pardon me, carry on. StarHawk and my main man, Udon-Pip, Slayer of Sox.

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
  profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 764

This is Curtis' lovey face
Beautiful blue eyed lovey

Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1710

@Sky: Great capture -- they look so cute & cozy together 😊💞

@Val: I love his pink nose and blue eyes 💘
(blue eyed creatures always look so beautiful to me)

The little turkens and painting on the other page were quite cool as well. I had never seen a turken before

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1483

Lord Fido of The Manor. this boy is my W<3rld!

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
Joined 3rd May 2020

Curtis

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
Joined 3rd May 2020

Chloe

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
Joined 3rd May 2020

Check out Curtis " hanging" out in the tree lol

Eerie
Eerie
Fire of Insight
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 205

Perceval Ponce and Prescott Pierre

I donít have a great picture of their older sister, Hateful Hazel, because she hates having her picture taken

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
Joined 3rd May 2020

Eerie said:Perceval Ponce and Prescott Pierre

I donít have a great picture of their older sister, Hateful Hazel, because she hates having her picture taken

Look at those personalities great names too

Eerie
Eerie
Fire of Insight
Joined 29th July 2018

Valeriyabeyond said:

Look at those personalities great names too

They have great personalities. All three very unique. Iíve had Perceval since birth. Heís a mamas boy.

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
Joined 3rd May 2020

My Curtis is a momma's boy as well He was rescued at two weeks I had the whole litter I cared for Chloe and Curtis are the two I kept.  The poor babies were shaking and near death when I found them They got a severe case of ringworm at 3 weeks old which the vet suggested euthanasia for they were too young for medication
I cured them with Neem oil an chlorohexadrine wipes and 3 months of sterile cleaning
At six months old he was attacked by a Bobcat that had come up in the yard .
He was really beat up but he pulled through
Last month he was treed by a neighbors dog after having bitten through his shoulder He is a survivor he's my baby boy always

Eerie
Eerie
Fire of Insight
Joined 29th July 2018

Valeriyabeyond said:My Curtis is a momma's boy as well He was rescued at two weeks I had the whole litter I cared for Chloe and Curtis are the two I kept.  The poor babies were shaking and near death when I found them They got a severe case of ringworm at 3 weeks old which the vet suggested euthanasia for they were too young for medication
I cured them with Neem oil an chlorohexadrine wipes and 3 months of sterile cleaning
At six months old he was attacked by a Bobcat that had come up in the yard .
He was really beat up but he pulled through
Last month he was treed by a neighbors dog after having bitten through his shoulder He is a survivor he's my baby boy always

Wow. Heís survived quite the ordeals. Heís a cute boy. My Hazel baby is mostly feral and lives outside. She talks a lot and used to be pretty scrappy, but age is mellowing her out a bit. Perceval is almost two. His mom dropped her litter on my back porch. I brought all plus mom inside until they were weaned and I took her and kittens to a foster preserve. I kept Perceval (my portly gentleman). He and I bonded at two weeks. Heís my moody boy.
Prescott came from a friends litter. Heís just a year. When we went to pick, he didnít want us to put him down. He was a nervous pee-er and wetted my jacket. We knew he was the one. He plays fetch with his favorite mouse toys and talks a lot. We call him Squeally Dan sometimes.

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
Joined 3rd May 2020

Eerie said:

Wow. Heís survived quite the ordeals. Heís a cute boy. My Hazel baby is mostly feral and lives outside. She talks a lot and used to be pretty scrappy, but age is mellowing her out a bit. Perceval is almost two. His mom dropped her litter on my back porch. I brought all plus mom inside until they were weaned and I took her and kittens to a foster preserve. I kept Perceval (my portly gentleman). He and I bonded at two weeks. Heís my moody boy.
Prescott came from a friends litter. Heís just a year. When we went to pick, he didnít want us to put him down. He was a nervous pee-er and wetted my jacket. We knew he was the one. He plays fetch with his favorite mouse toys and talks a lot. We call him Squeally Dan sometimes.

That's so sweet your giving and loving them  makes you an amazing individual thank you
Chloe got pregnant her first the Daddy was a feral tabby
She gave birth to 5 kittens last month that unfortunately none of them survived I'm pretty good with animals and there was nothing I could do IDK what happened She has had a rough time.e missing them I will let her have another litter before fixing her she may be two weeks pregnant now
We will see
Chloe's litter mates are rag doll / Siamese and neutral calico
I think there must be alot of other breeds in her bloodline
Her kitten were the motliest bunch you have ever seen
One kitten had the markings of a tabby a Siamese and a calico
I will fix her though to stop this wacky bloodline
Nice talking to you

Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1710

Friend's horse -- Rowdijs <3

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
Joined 3rd May 2020

I am taken back by his beauty what a magnificent horse!!

Go to page:
Go to: