Go to page:

Pet Photo Thread <3

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

Good suggestions Val, thank you.
I will certainly check today if i can get my hands on some.

Valeriyabeyond said:

I used CBD ointment on my cat when he was wounded after a fight it worked really well . If you can order amoxicillin from fish store that would do the trick IDK if they sell it anymore put a quartz crystal in her bed too

Javajoe
Joseph mcmanus
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 13th May 2020
Forum Posts: 15

My cat Lucy.  14 years this weekend.  So she was sick 10 months, cancer and then kidney disease.  Beat the cancer, beat up by ketosis.  Loyal friend, today was her last day.  Took a shot to sleep.  Shot was real strong.  At least it was not painful
 Slept on my lap.  Things happen quickly  smart and a character, hard to replace.
Impossible.  Guess I have to get a human female.  That doesn't pee in the hallway.

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

@javaJoe  The Vet wanted me to keep the cone on and i did but unfortunately i took it off before it was completely healed, she licked herself and it opened up again.  I had been putting on antibiotic cream, wrapping it up and it did help greatly but I think it still needs to be aired out to dry, so that's the stage we're on right now.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Layla said:This is my little princess but at the moment she's not feeling all that well.  She got injured about a month ago and I tended her wounds, it was almost healed when I let her out again but sadly she got attacked again and it's been 2 weeks now.   Bandaging the wound wasn't all that successful cause she kept licking herself and pushing it off so now i'm trying the cone.  

Layla said:@ Nikki..your babies look so sweet. I wish I could have another one but I can't..it's so hard in this city.  As for my little one,  I don't think I will let her out again, even though she loves it but she's getting old and there are other predators out there besides other cats and I don't think she can defend  herself anymore.

@JavaJoe, wow look at her emerald eyes, gorgeous little girl you got. Why is she sick, what happened to her?
My cat is still recovering, she's quite sad and is not all that active but I think she's doing what she can to recover.  I hate to see her like this, but she has no interest to go by the window nor to the balcony.  You should see the buffet of foods I've gotten for her but she has very little interest to eat.  I'm home tomorrow so I'll take off the cone and she can be more comfortable, closely observing so that she doesn't lick herself and hope this ordeal ends soon.

Consider seeing a vet if the inactivity continues because of the potential for infection. Also, if there was any biting involved, there is the risk of other disease transmissions with symptoms that may manifest years down the road.

For open wounds, I always recommend "Herbal Skin Spray" or "Herbal Skin Ointment" from MontanaEmuRanch.com . It is all natural and very soothing.  Irritation is the number one reason a cat or dog will continue to fuss and interrupt / undo the healing process.

And I have close to 50 cats, so ... no photos from me or I will surely break Webmiss's Internets.

Javajoe
Joseph mcmanus
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 13th May 2020
Forum Posts: 15

Cats are great.  They do get sick.  I haven't been able to train mine to use the TV remote, or go to the fridge to get it's own milk.  But sometimes it sleeps next to me.  All you can do is pay attention and do what the vet says, and think " what does a cat want?".

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 890

The youngest of my three is actually a
cat-dog

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
_shadoe_
yiyi
Tyrant of Words
54awards
Joined 25th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 577

Eerie said:The youngest of my three is actually a
cat-dog

omg this is too nunu!!!!!
how did you get this floof on a leash? my belphegor refuses. she just lies there... plotting to kill me in my sleep ...

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14538

JohnnyBlaze said:

Consider seeing a vet if the inactivity continues because of the potential for infection. Also, if there was any biting involved, there is the risk of other disease transmissions with symptoms that may manifest years down the road.

For open wounds, I always recommend "Herbal Skin Spray" or "Herbal Skin Ointment" from MontanaEmuRanch.com. It is all natural and very soothing.  Irritation is the number one reason a cat or dog will continue to fuss and interrupt / undo the healing process.

And I have close to 50 cats, so ... no photos from me or I will surely break Webmiss's Internets.

Amazing products. NO gluten, fragrance, antibiotics, petroleum, artificial coloring, chemical preservatives, or added growth Hormones. Cats LOVE licking the oil from their owner's palm too! They crave it!

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

Big Bub

soara
BloodRayne
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 22nd Apr 2020
Forum Posts: 62

Javajoe said:My cat.  Lucy.  Right now she's not feeling great.   pic was taken before she got sick.  

beautiful girl gorgeous eyes

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

Fred

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards