_shadoe_
yiyi
Tyrant of Words
54awards
Joined 25th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 577

Valeriya said:.

Looks like my Chloe

ohmygoodness yes! and your Chloe looks a bit like my gorgoroth too, especially around the eyes 💕

summultima
uma
Dangerous Mind
India 34awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 1301

lovely thread to our cute pets Umm, esp. at these times , amazing posts by all above.. love &   thanks ♥️

lemme too share our home's cats (semi-domesticated)   & nephews' lil pet doggie

In pic: (anti-clockwise.. from right hand corner of image)

*Mother Cat Meena ( who came to us from 'dunn know' last Feb) with her lil ones: Tommie girl, Blacky boy, Whitey boy, Browny boy);🥰

*Blacky boy aka Kaplus ..who got lost last month for a week almost n but yay returned💖

*Bruce Lee aka Jack, our nephews' Rajapalayam hound dog pure breed white with his lovely cute pink nose n finely folded down sheepy ears,  juz lil one now😘

*Whitey boy.. whoz disappeared into the nearby areas? some couple months ago .hopefully hez well wherev he's 🙏

*Tommie girl..aww shez nomore ...shez been hunted down by ferocious pair of dogs in the neighborhood ..some 4 months ago ♥️😥

Light & Love ev to all cutie lil ones n All duz xx

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

🐶           🐶            🐶

_shadoe_
yiyi
Tyrant of Words
54awards
Joined 25th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 577

summultima said:

*Mother Cat Meena ( who came to us from 'dunn know' last Feb) with her lil ones: Tommie girl, Blacky boy, Whitey boy, Browny boy);🥰

*Blacky boy aka Kaplus ..who got lost last month for a week almost n but yay returned💖

*Bruce Lee aka Jack, our nephews' Rajapalayam hound dog pure breed white with his lovely cute pink nose n finely folded down sheepy ears,  juz lil one now😘

*Whitey boy.. whoz disappeared into the nearby areas? some couple months ago .hopefully hez well wherev he's 🙏

*Tommie girl..aww shez nomore ...shez been hunted down by ferocious pair of dogs in the neighborhood ..some 4 months ago ♥️😥

they are all gorgeous fur babies 🖤
am so sorry about your little Tommie 💔

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14621

summultima said:lovely thread to our cute pets Umm, esp. at these times , amazing posts by all above.. love &   thanks ♥️

lemme too share our home's cats (semi-domesticated)   & nephews' lil pet doggie

Light & Love ev to all cutie lil ones n All duz xx

💖 Love & Light to you as well, Uma! You can tell how much these are loved!  Everyone's looks so happy and healthy.

I am envious of everyone with pets! I lost my Cooper over a year ago and still haven't replaced him.

summultima
uma
Dangerous Mind
India 34awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2012

_shadoe_ said:

they are all gorgeous fur babies 🖤
am so sorry about your little Tommie 💔

Awwe & Aww,  Shadoe, thanks & yes v,sad, miss her .
Love to you & all yours ev. &  these times  esp. <3 x

summultima
uma
Dangerous Mind
India 34awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2012

Ahavati said:

💖 Love & Light to you as well, Uma! You can tell how much these are loved!  Everyone's looks so happy and healthy.

I am envious of everyone with pets! I lost my Cooper over a year ago and still haven't replaced him.

I know of the lovely Cooper's loss from fb that time.. loved ones never ev go from Us.. Prayers & Peace A. Plz stay safe these times <3 xx

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

Curtis, 2x Wesley no longer with us Chiquita as a baby Persia 2x and Chloe

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

This beautiful boy was born on our property 3 years ago

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

Louis Brown my pug 14 yrs old passed away Jan 2020 he was the wet nurse for Curtis when Curtis was abandoned at 2 weeks old he misses him a lot

flowergirl
Tyrant of Words
44awards
Joined 14th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 231

Deleted

Go to page:
Go to: