Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Their coloring is similar for sure! What a cutie

Crazontheinside
Joanna Ryan-McDonald
Twisted Dreamer
Canada
Joined 5th Feb 2020
Forum Posts: 22

Defiantly my hero and protector. Took it in the ear so I didn’t get stung by wasps, I have epipen but you don’t always make it. Loves kids, knows when I’m having a seizure, then helps me through it sitting on me and licking my face, and helps me when I’m screaming from my nightmares just licks me in my face. I really feel they are so much like a human. I love all breeds and any kind of animal but Royce for me I don’t know what I’ll do when he’s gone and it’s hard to think he’s already ten in August with arthritis. I’ve had him since 6 weeks old, the owners were gonna shoot them so I saved him and his brother and gave his brother to a friend. You should get a pet they really do help u in so many ways.
This is him first day we got him and before wasps got his ear

Crazontheinside
Joanna Ryan-McDonald
Twisted Dreamer
Canada
Joined 5th Feb 2020
Forum Posts: 22

Use to have lots of cats they were his best buds we don’t now but here is him and Gracie. Haha I know for Royce Gracie the Brazilian jujitsu fighter there is actually four cats on the couch sleeping u just see that and slightly in the corner you see more haha

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

This is my little princess but at the moment she's not feeling all that well.  She got injured about a month ago and I tended her wounds, it was almost healed when I let her out again but sadly she got attacked again and it's been 2 weeks now.   Bandaging the wound wasn't all that successful cause she kept licking herself and pushing it off so now i'm trying the cone.  

nikkimoe
Tyrant of Words
United States 12awards
Joined 31st May 2012
Forum Posts: 282

Layla said:This is my little princess but at the moment she's not feeling all that well.  She got injured about a month ago and I tended her wounds, it was almost healed when I let her out again but sadly she got attacked again and it's been 2 weeks now.   Bandaging the wound wasn't all that successful cause she kept licking herself and pushing it off so now i'm trying the cone.  

Damn. Poor baby. A little cowgirl cat ❤❤My cats would love to go outside but I've already sold my gold to pay for a surgery on my boy for a clogged hairball
He's on the right, Jack and Sissy.

Javajoe
Joseph mcmanus
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 13th May 2020
Forum Posts: 15

So is the cat ok now?

Javajoe
Joseph mcmanus
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 13th May 2020

My cat.  Lucy.  Right now she's not feeling great.   pic was taken before she got sick.  

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

@ Nikki..your babies look so sweet. I wish I could have another one but I can't..it's so hard in this city.  As for my little one,  I don't think I will let her out again, even though she loves it but she's getting old and there are other predators out there besides other cats and I don't think she can defend  herself anymore.

@JavaJoe, wow look at her emerald eyes, gorgeous little girl you got. Why is she sick, what happened to her?
My cat is still recovering, she's quite sad and is not all that active but I think she's doing what she can to recover.  I hate to see her like this, but she has no interest to go by the window nor to the balcony.  You should see the buffet of foods I've gotten for her but she has very little interest to eat.  I'm home tomorrow so I'll take off the cone and she can be more comfortable, closely observing so that she doesn't lick herself and hope this ordeal ends soon.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Layla said:@ Nikki..your babies look so sweet. I wish I could have another one but I can't..it's so hard in this city.  As for my little one,  I don't think I will let her out again, even though she loves it but she's getting old and there are other predators out there besides other cats and I don't think she can defend  herself anymore.

@JavaJoe, wow look at her emerald eyes, gorgeous little girl you got. Why is she sick, what happened to her?
My cat is still recovering, she's quite sad and is not all that active but I think she's doing what she can to recover.  I hate to see her like this, but she has no interest to go by the window nor to the balcony.  You should see the buffet of foods I've gotten for her but she has very little interest to eat.  I'm home tomorrow so I'll take off the cone and she can be more comfortable, closely observing so that she doesn't lick herself and hope this ordeal ends soon.

I used CBD ointment on my cat when he was wounded after a fight it worked really well . If you can order amoxicillin from fish store that would do the trick IDK if they sell it anymore put a quartz crystal in her bed too

Javajoe
Joseph mcmanus
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 13th May 2020

My cat had cancer, about 6 months ago.  Recovering now.  Acts the same as your cat, moves slow, eats but  less active.  Did you go back to the vet?  Your cat could have an infection.  

NewBeginnings
Tyrant of Words
United States 18awards
Joined 6th June 2017
Forum Posts: 102

Javajoe said:My cat.  Lucy.  Right now she's not feeling great.   pic was taken before she got sick.  

Aww, Lucy is beautiful ❤️

_shadoe_
yiyi
Tyrant of Words
54awards
Joined 25th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 577

This thread feeds the cat lady squatting in my soul 😋  
my precious floofs,  belphegor, gorgoroth & lilith

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
NewBeginnings