Here is the baby Turcken
I feel as if I should moisturize his naked neck lol

Crazontheinside
Joanna Ryan-McDonald
Twisted Dreamer
Canada
Joined 5th Feb 2020
Forum Posts: 22

Royce (for Royce Gracie the Brazilian jujitsu fighter) he’s my baby, my kid.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Crazontheinside said:Royce (for Royce Gracie the Brazilian jujitsu fighter) he’s my baby, my kid.

I don't see your image Crazontheinside

Crazontheinside
Joanna Ryan-McDonald
Twisted Dreamer
Canada
Joined 5th Feb 2020

Oh shoot I put it there I’ll edit and put it in. So sorry.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2387

@Crazontheinside
What a cute photo! 🐶💞🏀

Crazontheinside
Joanna Ryan-McDonald
Twisted Dreamer
Canada
Joined 5th Feb 2020

Thank you, he knows he is too lol. You ever seen a border collie just so ferocious lol... yours are cute too on your profile pic. I love all dogs and animals but he’s so good with my anxiety, seizures and ptsd. His ear is messed up from a few wasps he took on but if they stung me I be dead so he has saved me in more ways then one. here’s another... he’s guarding. lol in his thunder shirt he hates me going out by myself he gets separation anxiety.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Crazontheinside said:Thank you, he knows he is too lol. You ever seen a border collie just so ferocious lol... yours are cute too on your profile pic. I love all dogs and animals but he’s so good with my anxiety, seizures and ptsd. His ear is messed up from a few wasps he took on but if they stung me I be dead so he has saved me in more ways then one. here’s another... he’s guarding. lol in his thunder shirt he hates me going out by myself he gets separation anxiety.

What a sweetheart such a good dog
I had a Cattle Dog years ago very special friend

Crazontheinside
Joanna Ryan-McDonald
Twisted Dreamer
Canada
Joined 5th Feb 2020

awe...we had cats and he loved them but he always tired to herd them to places lol. especially our white kitties i think he thought precious and princess were goats in his eyes and he was doing us a favor lol. now he loves his stuffies and minions and balls lmao

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 890

Snapped a candid shot of Hateful Hazel. I had to sneak in (she never lets me get pictures of her face). She’s a joy, until she’s not

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

Eerie said:Snapped a candid shot of Hateful Hazel. I had to sneak in (she never lets me get pictures of her face). She’s a joy, until she’s not

LOL! Her face says it all!

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

Da Blue

Crazontheinside
Joanna Ryan-McDonald
Twisted Dreamer
Canada
Joined 5th Feb 2020

Haha  she is way too cute and knows it lol like flick the hair if she could. So sassy lol

Crazontheinside
Joanna Ryan-McDonald
Twisted Dreamer
Canada
Joined 5th Feb 2020

Mysteryious in the corner.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2387

Crazontheinside said:Thank you, he knows he is too lol. You ever seen a border collie just so ferocious lol... yours are cute too on your profile pic. I love all dogs and animals but he’s so good with my anxiety, seizures and ptsd. His ear is messed up from a few wasps he took on but if they stung me I be dead so he has saved me in more ways then one. here’s another... he’s guarding. lol in his thunder shirt he hates me going out by myself he gets separation anxiety.

He's a hero <3
...Ive never met a border collie, but Ive heard great things about them, that they're very intelligent and loyal.... Think it's awesome that he herds cats btw 😄
(Had no idea that that even happens)

The dog in my profile pic isn't mine, ... but I agree, she's cute 🤗 ....loves playing fetch & swimming, & is super friendly 💘

Go to page:
Go to: