Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-14/michigan-cancels-legislative-session-to-avoid-armed-protesters?fbclid=IwAR28eFXwiRkca2e-Jppj_LjS5VM96EiWd30io0rVUd5hcSMMvwXNxbLG_U8.

There will be some fact finding on my part to show this link as a biased link or truthful reporting
I will let you know but these are a few things that stood out to me.

Lawmakers feared a repeat of the April 30 when armed protestors stood above them?

Remember it says the group posted on their FB page asking that protestors remain peaceful
By "peacefully" " standing above" them the law makers felt threatened?  

threats to the governor’s life on social media, which were published in the Detroit Metro Times

They confronted police and taunted lawmakers. I didn't see proof or evidence to the taunting I will dig

I don't see a link to these threats will dig my self

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

This is in reference to my posting on the threats made to the Governor in Michigan

I could only go by  what I read from the Detroit Metro News
There was a Facebook link from that site but I did not want to log in to that type of propaganda and mark myself.

These are more than threats from what I read
These people are a disgrace to any peaceful citizen who supports the 2Amendment
They need to be stopped
This is a hate crime from where I stand
Hate speech is a crime where are the watchdogs on this case
It's apalling, the things that were said on their Facebook page concerning the Governor
Whether her decisions are good or bad doesn't justify what was said
Ahavati the National Gueard would only make matters worse I understand your opinion on this case but that would only himder the 2Amendment debate
Which I support everyday
We can carry a weapon on our person in my state which I do when I go to town
Not concealed it is holstered
I carry peacefully

These people on Facebook I hope are not the way all these protestors think
I  did not see where they have spoken up which looks  bad on them
These people need to be made accountable for what they said

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Valeriyabeyond said:This is in reference to my posting on the threats made to the Governor in Michigan

I could only go by  what I read from the Detroit Metro News
There was a Facebook link from that site but I did not want to log in to that type of propaganda and mark myself.

These are more than threats from what I read
These people are a disgrace to any peaceful citizen who supports the 2Amendment
They need to be stopped
This is a hate crime from where I stand
Hate speech is a crime where are the watchdogs on this case
It's apalling, the things that were said on their Facebook page concerning the Governor
Whether her decisions are good or bad doesn't justify what was said
Ahavati the National Gueard would only make matters worse I understand your opinion on this case but that would only himder the 2Amendment debate
Which I support everyday
We can carry a weapon on our person in my state which I do when I go to town
Not concealed it is holstered
I carry peacefully

These people on Facebook I hope are not the way all these protestors think
I  did not see where they have spoken up which looks  bad on them
These people need to be made accountable for what they said

Protesting is not the answer, peaceful non compliance is what is needed.
Protesting is like begging your slave overlord for extra rations or something.

Val if a business wishes to open they should be allowed. Whom decides what is or isn't essential? If the government threaten the business get a group of citizens to support those businesses.
Imagine if the police tried to shut a business down and a group of concerned citizens intervened.

Is a law being broken here?

Are people free to choose to frequent what businesses they choose?

Does the government and police work for we the people, or for the corporate overlords?

I insist that we are many and we are all in this together.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Carpe_Noctem said:

Protesting is not the answer, peaceful non compliance is what is needed.
Protesting is like begging your slave overlord for extra rations or something.

Val if a business wishes to open they should be allowed. Whom decides what is or isn't essential? If the government threaten the business get a group of citizens to support those businesses.
Imagine if the police tried to shut a business down and a group of concerned citizens intervened.

Is a law being broken here?

Are people free to choose to frequent what businesses they choose?

Does the government and police work for we the people, or for the corporate overlords?

I insist that we are many and we are all in this together.

Hey Carpe ,
Yes agreed the businesses should open as the owner determines
The first crashing wave declined the Governor is playing the bully here in this case
The protestors have gone about their indifferences in a vile way shining a dark light on The Second Amendment
The hard work and dedication that the supporters have endured to allow those who now threaten the Gov with her life to stand armed before the world defiles the NRA and it's supporters

These are the comments ( threats) made

We need a good old fashioned lynch mob to storm the Capitol, drag her tyrannical ass out onto the street and string her up as our forefathers would have,” John Campbell Sr. wrote in a group called “People of Michigan vs. Gov. Gretchen Whitmer,” which had nearly 9,000 members as of Monday morning.

Steve Doxsie had the same idea: “Drag that tyrant governor out to the front lawn. Fit her for a nooseWonder how long till she’s hit with a shotgun blast,” Chris Parrish wrote.

Matthew Woodruff had another idea: “Can we please just take up a collection for an assassin to put that woman from Michigan down,” he asked. We haven’t had any bloodshed yet, but the populous is counting to three, and the other day was two,”
Dave Meisenheimer wrote in Michiganders Against Excessive Quarantine, which has more than 385,000 members. “Next comes watering the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants.” 

Carpe this should be considered hate speech
It makes me a target when I go to town holstered it categorizes those who support the Second Amendment in peace as defiant mongrols which we are not

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

https://youtu.be/kgUkNs5WZqY

original  video of this is a little longer, it shows the woman and police a couple of minutes earlier, the woman established she wasnt being detained or arrested by asking the police woman. the police woman said she suspected the woman of committing an offence therefore had the right to question her. went on for a couple of minutes,  the woman went on her way. the video picks up a couple of minutes after that

This is happening in other places around the world. could be easily said a pandemic like what we're passing through would excuse the actions of a police force (any police force)  while dealing with people who just wont comply to what's needed

on the flip side of that, there are many people mingling away in the background, and police have absolutely nothing by way of protecting  themselves or the people from the virus which is so very easily caught and passed on.  where is the logic ?

our PM hinted yesterday we'll be heading towards online education, work from home, e-health (?).  this is a very pro-Europe caretaker government

(Truth be told their roots are in the Blueshirts which were the irish branch of the Mussolini fascists  ...I shit you not. had planned to march on Dublin and take it 'cept the civilian army and  the national army would have massacred  them. ).

point being, whatever Europe says goes

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Glad I live in the U.S. , though I despise our present government...

Things are peaceful where I am...one case of Covid , no death...

I can walk for miles , just a little mask on , maybe a bandanna over it...

Go to the ocean...woods...

I would not put up with the bullshit , and would tell "Europe" where to stick it...

It really is *not* Europe...just officials of a "police state" is it not ?

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

CORONA VIRUS CURE #4, 5, and 6

#4 take a small shit in a napkin, and then wrap it up in your pocket.
This will help with social distancing.

#5  Wear a necklace of infected dead bats around your neck.

You see, Coronavirus originated from bats,
but the virus mutated so it could  live in Asian anteaters ,
As Asians eat these Civets quite often,
an opportunity for one lucky mutated virus presented itself
for it to infect some hapless hungry-for-civets Asian.

If we harken back to how the scourge of smallpox
was eradicated, almost, from our earth,
We find an astute 13 year old  British doctor's  apprentice
in the country side of England,
who heard local lore from his patients,
that milkmaids never got smallpox,
although they did get sores on their cow milking hands.

When Mr. Jenner graduated from his apprenticeship,
he had  concluded that the milkmaids were catching
the cow version of smallpox,
which had mutated to best live in cows,
and only partially was able to infect humans.

Mister Jenner scratched a milkmaid's hand sore,
onto a knife, then took those scratchings, and scratched it
into the child of one of his servants.  A few weeks later,
he exposed the child to smallpox, and the child did not get smallpox.
He did this repeatedly, until he was satisfied  the cowpox was giving
immunity to human smallpox.

fastforward back to Today,
The bat version of corona virus,
indeed might  give immunity to the human corona virus.

Cure #6
Although corona virus is not thought of as an STD,
it is actualy far more catching, so if you
do have $*X, you definitly will get it real bad, this coronavirus,
especially if you have been drinking Corona Lite, or Dos Equis,
because being inebriated makes your body about
80 times more susceptible to any invading
organism.
So an addendum to carrying around a piece of shit in your pocket and
wearing a bat necklace,
you may also consider forgoeing  new partners
and use the mormon guide to fight off the urge,

http://www.ldolphin.org/mormon.html

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Isreal has announced they have what would be a miracle cure which knocks the virus dead inside anyone what's got it

(Call me cynical,  but this announcement came just after Pompeo flew over to green light the next annexation of Gaza .    ...Europe is mulling throwing sanctions  at Israel  and have also hinted they've the same cure  ..but neither scientists knew what the others were doing )

like I've been saying all along, we don't really know much about this virus. It's still all theories and thinkings, every week or two it's a new story

The original numbers are waaay off, even those numbers which accounted for lockdowns were miles off

on the basis of this, and because nobody seems to o ow anything for sure, there is no fkn way I'm taking a vaccine, and I would encourage my children not to also

I'm not saying it's all a hoax, but I think different governments have utilized whatever we are going through for their own agenda

Bill Gates is a billionaire philanthropist. his views on depopulation are well  known and can be found with a few words on Google.

Hes  not a doctor, or a scientist, hes buys them because he is a businessman. you dont make that kind of money from being a nice person

Hes not trustworthy  big pharama is not trustworthy. the media is not trustworthy. Most Governments are not trustworthy. this is fact, can it be denied  ?

so we re now faced with a thing where each of the above are going to and are already talking about forcing you, me, our children and grandchildren to take a needle full of something  

JusTim_
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 171

lepperochan said:Isreal has announced they have what would be a miracle cure which knocks the virus dead inside anyone what's got it

(Call me cynical,  but this announcement came just after Pompeo flew over to green light the next annexation of Gaza .    ...Europe is mulling throwing sanctions  at Israel  and have also hinted they've the same cure  ..but neither scientists knew what the others were doing )

like I've been saying all along, we don't really know much about this virus. It's still all theories and thinkings, every week or two it's a new story

The original numbers are waaay off, even those numbers which accounted for lockdowns were miles off

on the basis of this, and because nobody seems to o ow anything for sure, there is no fkn way I'm taking a vaccine, and I would encourage my children not to also

I'm not saying it's all a hoax, but I think different governments have utilized whatever we are going through for their own agenda

Bill Gates is a billionaire philanthropist. his views on depopulation are well  known and can be found with a few words on Google.

Hes  not a doctor, or a scientist, hes buys them because he is a businessman. you dont make that kind of money from being a nice person

Hes not trustworthy  big pharama is not trustworthy. the media is not trustworthy. Most Governments are not trustworthy. this is fact, can it be denied  ?

so we re now faced with a thing where each of the above are going to and are already talking about forcing you, me, our children and grandchildren to take a needle full of something  

There were some good news out of California this morning
https://www.investors.com/news/technology/coronavirus-treatment-sorrento-says-it-has-cure/

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards