Go to page:

Corona Time

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14574

EdibleWords said:

I don't remember having an issue with you or whatever... but i said enough. Hope you weren't thinking of me... cause then I don't remember... 🌹

I don't think Ahavati deserved the kind of reaction she got.

She had ordinary, reasonable expectations. She knows what to expect... she's a mod. I've participated on just enough boards to know she's right.

Me, im that girl who got scratched by her really cool cat at 11 years old because i had to try to jump in to bring my cat home at the end of a cat-spat...

That thread was a delicate situation and I brought my clumsy hams.😨

Love ya-alls... 💖💖💖🙏

I'm not a mod! I'm simply pro-active!  But thank you.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Ahavati said:

I'm not a mod! I'm simply pro-active!  But thank you.

Apologies in advance for this ad hominum attack, but there are those of us on here who remember you as a mod.

You did overstep your bounds in that other thread.

Now more than ever we need to be questioning the narrative.
If this virus is what is, then I will be the first to put my hand up admitting I was wrong.

Do you fully understand the ramifications if the virus is a hoax being used to push the agenda, A global communist welfare state, social credit scoring, travel restrictions forced vaccinations.

Now is not the time to divide, now more than ever we need to find common ground through discourse.

Stay vigilant and stay safe Avahati

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14574

Carpe_Noctem said:

Apologies in advance for this ad hominum attack, but there are those of us on here who remember you as a mod.

If this virus is what is, then I will be the first to put my hand up admitting I was wrong.

Do you fully understand the ramifications if the virus is a hoax being used to push the agenda, A global communist welfare state, social credit scoring, travel restrictions forced vaccinations.

Now is not the time to divide, now more than ever we need to find common ground through discourse.

Stay vigilant and stay Avahati

Actually, I did NOT overstep my bounds in my thread.  I attacked no one, nor even responded to any blatant attacks directed toward me. What I did was clarify what a moderator had said that thread was for, and why this one was created.

You want me ( and others ) to think like and agree with YOU and your conclusions regarding Covid-19, and I refuse to think like or agree with anyone outside of my own conclusions. And, since you think anyone is blind or asleep who does not agree with you, then consider me blind and asleep with little hope of waking me up to see the light.

In essence, stop wasting your time on me. Because I don't have time to argue with you or vet personal attacks today. I won't.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

hemihead said:Signs I didn’t think this through: just realised the gps coordinates for my bug-out booty has been wiped off my handheld gps last time up updated the map.

Well ain’t that a bitch!

*picks jaw off floor!* 😱

Y2k posed similar problems.... but at least the programmers got through to the right peeps so the crisis happily fizzled....

For you... can't say as much right now...

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ahavati said:

Actually, I did NOT overstep my bounds in my thread.  I attacked no one, nor even responded to any blatant attacks directed toward me. What I did was clarify what a moderator had said that thread was for, and why this one was created.

You want me ( and others ) to think like and agree with YOU and your conclusions regarding Covid-19, and I refuse to think like or agree with anyone outside of my own conclusions. And, since you think anyone is blind or asleep who does not agree with you, then consider me blind and asleep with little hope of waking me up to see the light.

In essence, stop wasting your time on me. Because I don't have time to argue with you or vet personal attacks today. I won't.

👏😎

Hey... it's an easy mistake for me to make... you are obviously mod material...

Anyway. Just to beat a dead horse... i still totally stand by what i said.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Carpe_Noctem said:

Stay vigilant and stay safe Avahati
im doing the butt-in-where not needed thing again...

Butt, you should really consider what you are saying. She's not Uncle Sam.

Just because you feel like a hammer doesn't mean she's a nail.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Fevered Mamas

EdibleWords
Go To Page  

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1739

MadameLavender said:I’m just gonna jump in here, since the other corona thread turned into a blood bath:

A reminder that yes, we all have a right to freedom of speech and expression , but all freedoms must be used in conjunction with wisdom.  Just because you can, doesn’t always mean that you should.

Some of you are concerned about corona being a government control /societal takeover —well , guess what?  Every time you cause division by personally attacking others around you, you’ve played right into what you didn’t want to to have happen : more rules and regulations from those in positions of power , greater than ours.  They thrive on social collapse and division so they can swoop in and look like the big heros, saving everything and everyone, when in fact we could have saved ourselves with a little common courtesy and regard for others.

There’s my rant, and kindly save the report button for the major butt-hurts that don’t seem to understand the aforementioned civility toward others; we don’t need to rack up 30+ reports for all the little boo-hoo’s, because someone just doesn’t like someone else.  Get over it, and play nice in the sandbox.

Carry on

Well said MadameLavender. Divide--and-rule has a millennial long history - perhaps Covid is an opportunity to break the chain. "Love one another" was not a moral imperative but a practical necessity under occupation/tyranny

poet Anonymous

As this is mere speculation, nothing confirmed and from a dubious source I’m placing this thought here... no doubt people have been exposed to the videos of people acting out of character in regards to spitting on, or spitting on their fingers then rubbing that spit onto objects that have a high human contact rate, like a bus or Tran handrail, a park bench, there is even footage of a woman spitting on display computer keyboards that people will use to access a display computer.

The source of this information has a neuroscience degree and studies pathological behaviour related to Tourette’s and has had a hand in research on brain altering viruses.

He believes that the covid 19 virus breaches the blood brain barrier and can transcribe itself into the spinal receptors altering behaviour to help increase the rate of spread.

Like I said a theory and something this doctor said is probably not getting attention in the broader medical community based on the fact the main area attacked is nose throat and lungs and those tend to be the overloaded systems that kill

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Commentonly said:As this is mere speculation, nothing confirmed and from a dubious source I’m placing this thought here... no doubt people have been exposed to the videos of people acting out of character in regards to spitting on, or spitting on their fingers then rubbing that spit onto objects that have a high human contact rate, like a bus or Tran handrail, a park bench, there is even footage of a woman spitting on display computer keyboards that people will use to access a display computer.

The source of this information has a neuroscience degree and studies pathological behaviour related to Tourette’s and has had a hand in research on brain altering viruses.

He believes that the covid 19 virus breaches the blood brain barrier and can transcribe itself into the spinal receptors altering behaviour to help increase the rate of spread.

Like I said a theory and something this doctor said is probably not getting attention in the broader medical community based on the fact the main area attacked is nose throat and lungs and those tend to be the overloaded systems that kill

I think he's been watching "Rain" on Netflix. 📺

poet Anonymous

JohnnyBlaze said:

I think he's been watching "Rain" on Netflix. 📺

I can link to the podcast but it’s a hard listen a lot of stuttering from the “expert” and he runs off on so many tangents it’s hard to bring together his actual point and it runs for hour and a bit so it’s why I put it in the conspiracy thread as opposed to the main, it has some implications if true that’s for sure

As to rain what’s that?

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Commentonly said:

I can link to the podcast but it’s a hard listen a lot of stuttering from the “expert” and he runs off on so many tangents it’s hard to bring together his actual point and it runs for hour and a bit so it’s why I put it in the conspiracy thread as opposed to the main, it has some implications if true that’s for sure

As to rain what’s that?

Acthally it's "The Rain" - a Danish television show about a man made smart virus.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Commentonly said:

As to rain what’s that?

My teens who did a year of high school immersed me....  

https://www.netflix.com/title/70283260

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

JohnnyBlaze said:

Acthally it's "The Rain" - a Danish television show about a man made smart virus.

Oh... haha!

Go to page:
Go to: