Go to page:

Corona Time

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

SatInUGal said:So this is not a coronavirus thread, but a conspiracy theory thread. Duly noted. Title should probably be changed.

This is a thread to represent people talking about their feelings and beliefs. As well as poetry, art, and facts.

"Corona time" is a play on "happy hour"

Because.... we can't always.... stick to the facts we

come to talk where "everybody knows your name....." 🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵

Cheers🍻

It's only logical, Spock! 🖖🏻🐷

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

SatInUGal said:So this is not a coronavirus thread, but a conspiracy theory thread. Duly noted. The title should probably be changed.

Do you want a conspiracy theory thread? You should start one This is a thread for people with an open mind that relates to the Corona Virus
Those who don't follow the belief that the media is a know-all do all in this current destruction
We believe in each other's freedom to express themselves here without a media link to back our asses up
It's called respect for freedom

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52198946

You know Icke is on to something when that happens. The BBC are about as trustworthy as the Clinton's. I find it rather funny that OFCOM won't allow anyone to talk/discuss the potential dangers of 5G.
It is also interesting that the mainstream propaganda wont have any of the medical professionals on that are criticising this covid19.
If the mainstream wasn't propaganda one would think they would have such medical professionals and scientists on.

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

Global Corona Virus map compare it to the 5G roll out global map

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

5G roll out map

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

https://youtu.be/wQgkYIWGgMc

British police inforcing fascism

SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States 24awards
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 903

Correlation does not equal causation. Without underlying data, you are promoting ignorance. Researching 5G radiation tells you that it is non-ionizing. It doesn't do what people fear it does. But you want to see what you want to see.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

SatInUGal said:Correlation does not equal causation. Without underlying data, you are promoting ignorance. Researching 5G radiation tells you that it is non-ionizing. It doesn't do what people fear it does. But you want to see what you want to see.

Explain why there are scientists stating otherwise. Oh wait the mainstream propaganda doesn't have them on. Why, well same reason there's no cure for cancer. No money in it.

SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States 24awards
Joined 31st Dec 2015

There are "scientists" that don't believe in climate change. That doesn't mean we should all start listening to them instead of the scientific consensus. I get the desire to be a rebel, but there are times when the consensus is also common sense and scientifically sound, and this is one of them.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

SatInUGal said:There are "scientists" that don't believe in climate change. That doesn't mean we should all start listening to them instead of the scientific consensus. I get the desire to be a rebel, but there are times when the consensus is also common sense and scientifically sound, and this is one of them.

I disagree both sides should be heard. One thing we know from science is we constantly get things wrong. What you are calling for is totalitarianism

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

SatInUGal said:Correlation does not equal causation. Without underlying data, you are promoting ignorance. Researching 5G radiation tells you that it is non-ionizing. It doesn't do what people fear it does. But you want to see what you want to see.

5G warning on power pole in Wuhan China
Wait, what does that say? High cancer risk area? This technology is not tested for safety and is uninsurable?
Did I read that correctly?  Wake up we are the test subjects

SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States 24awards
Joined 31st Dec 2015

Carpe_Noctem said:

I disagree both sides should be heard. One thing we know from science is we constantly get things wrong. What you are calling for is totalitarianism

Wow, way to paint what I said as something completely different. I did not suggest anyone get censored, only that there is a side worth listening to and a side that is not.

Also, I prefer to consult actual experts on subjects than random lamp-post posters. It seems you are arguing that we should get our news from the people who are most loudly questioning the dominant paradigm. That can apply to some things, but not all. That is the issue I take with what you are saying. Skepticism is good, but as a catch-all, it has some serious failings.

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

SatInUGal said:

Wow, way to paint what I said as something completely different. I did not suggest anyone get censored, only that there is a side worth listening to and a side that is not.

Totalitarian
characterized by a government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control of or relating to the principles of totalitarianism according to which the state regulates every realm of life

That's exactly what you said "a side worth listening to and a side that is not"
You feel the scientists are the ones worth listening to or the developers of 5G? Who do you think put the disclaimer on the power pole?

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

SatInUGal said:

Totalitarian
characterized by a government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control of or relating to the principles of totalitarianism according to which the state regulates every realm of life

That's exactly what you said "a side worth listening to and a side that is not"
You feel the scientists are the ones worth listening to or the developers of 5G?

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

SatInUGal said:

WHOM decides what sides view is right and worthy of listening to. Just as if there is only one view considered in the mainstream, how does one know that view is their own and not forced on them. Dictating a certain view and shutting down ridiculously ostasicing other views, is exactly that totalitarianism.

I've said this before
When a conspiracy turns out to be true
do you put your ego aside, swallow your pride, or do you continue to scoff?

Go to page:
Go to: