Go to page:

Corona Time

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Dear ones, we needed a new thread! Here we go!

lepperochan said:people, here's the thing,  ( and I dont mean to sound condensing or other words I cant quite remember  ...wait, sanctimonious is one )

The thread is for facs. and to be fair theres a lot of good solid stuff on the thread

Well, in that case i will start a thread to satisfy the needs of the many. 🖖😐

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Since there are two threads for Spinoff Coronavirus discussions.... let this one be for people to expresse feelings and opinions, as well as fact. 🌈🌦

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

How so Very... Vounge

Thanking him for opening up
about his world fame at knife

Got yo mama' head in the toilet
gonna drown an take 'er life...
Under pharma-pimp's loving hand

Don't look to alternatives, forget..
Cause there aint no cure an'
you know you been bad...
Written by EdibleWords
Go To Page  

poet Anonymous

EdibleWords said:Since there are two threads for Spinoff Coronavirus discussions.... let this one be for people to expresse feelings and opinions, as well as facts

My opinion: people are fucked off and scared shitless with the corona virus. Start a thread about kittens. Or recipes. Or God forbid, poetry. Hell, I’ll even take one on the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre over another dose of depressing, terrifying shite, for the love of fucks sake.

All opinions and feelings are my own.

poet Anonymous

Hundreds killed in Iran from drinking toxic coronavirus ‘cure’ - 7NEWS.com.au

An exampe albeit an extreme one of woo cure gone too far

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Miss_Sub said:

My opinion: people are fucked off and scared shitless with the corona virus.

According to some people, Dr Birx is calming. I think this thread will help people calm down. Not venting is like building a volcano of hurt and estrangement.

Besides, my "venting" amounts to trying to save lives. Isn't that identical to Ahavati's motivations?

Start a thread about kittens. Or recipes. Or God forbid, poetry. Hell, I’ll even take one on the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre over another dose of depressing, terrifying shite, for the love of fucks sake.

While I think we would all like to go back to normal, you don't want a crazy person not-me in angry denial, running around spreading Corona, right???

RIGHT???

Hypothetically, playing nice might keep hurting people grounded.

Just my opinion.

Also, you could just join passive-aggressively to set yourself apart as better than me, which should be pretty easy to do.

poet Anonymous

EdibleWords said:

While I think we would all like to go back to normal, you don't want me in angry denial, running around spreading Corona, right???

We’re all in angry denial. It’s called life, sweet.

[/passiveaggressivejoiningin]

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Commentonly said:Hundreds killed in Iran from drinking toxic coronavirus ‘cure’ - 7NEWS.com.au

An exampe albeit an extreme one of woo cure gone too far

Very good!

Say, do you think ventilation has any placebo effect?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ahavati said:Are you saying that it's totally safe to socialize right now?  I know your message. What I don't know is what you are advocating for.  

What are you advocating for?

Me, a closer look at lifesaving empirical data, and a chance to roast big heads... talking vegetables...

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

I'm willing to have a vegetable garden with my own fav talking cauliflowers...

https://youtu.be/w_TLg9Zg5y0

Take issue with any facts presented....

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Problem I have with this virus is we are not getting any answers as to how the fuck it for loose. it's a fkn killer, if it kills anyone I know I'll be fkn angry

I Pomise, hand on heart I was ina jocker for tvree weeks in the run up to and during christmas up to new year. I read somewhere cocaine kills it

I can tell you out staraight it doesn't.

I took lemsip (paracetamol) and it helped a bit

I am really hoping I'm immune, but I dunno. I think they'll be testing people for a workforce. I have no problem with that

I don't believe it came from a bat. I know theres some evidence to say it did, but theres a flip side too

Look. this is a weapon and its killing people. 10,000 in Italy, that's just the stat

somebody need to be held accountable and punished.  

honesty, I'm really fkn  angry  this is happening.

I feel this is a means to a start

stay safe

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

lepperochan said:Problem I have with this virus is we are not getting any answers as to how the fuck it for loose. it's a fkn killer, if it kills anyone I know I'll be fkn angry

I Pomise, hand on heart I was ina jocker for tvree weeks in the run up to and during christmas up to new year. I read somewhere cocaine kills it

I can tell you out staraight it doesn't.

I took lemsip (paracetamol) and it helped a bit

I am really hoping I'm immune, but I dunno. I think they'll be testing people for a workforce. I have no problem with that

I don't believe it came from a bat. I know theres some evidence to say it did, but theres a flip side too

Look. this is a weapon and its killing people. 10,000 in Italy, that's just the stat

somebody need to be held accountable and punished.  

honesty, I'm really fkn  angry  this is happening.

I feel this is a means to a start

stay safe

Anger is good man.

The lancet shared a statement from researchers all over the world who have been examining this organism and are categorical is was not engineered.

I think the anger should be directed at entire governments who have been ignoring literally years of experts warning that this would occur, and also what was needed to be ready for it.

A second concern for me is all the people who cannot speak or be heard right now for issues that also gave us; the environment. Worker abuses. Shit even children in abusive relationships are now locked in the house with some nasty bastard, with their kids.

Chomsky has just live-streamed and q and a session and is all but yelling from the rooftops the human rights abuses happening, as well as the fascist rhetoric from world leaders. He is frank that he thinks civil war, at the least, is coming. I have personally never faulted his wide ranging knowledge of modern history, nor his logic.

Be angry. But don’t let it burn your house down.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

Miss_Sub said:

My opinion: people are fucked off and scared shitless with the corona virus. Start a thread about kittens. Or recipes. Or God forbid, poetry. Hell, I’ll even take one on the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre over another dose of depressing, terrifying shite, for the love of fucks sake.

I think this might actually prompt me to start a pet thread. 🙈
Where people can share photos of their cute pets c:

As for the topic at hand, the coronavirus, I'm kinda reluctant to talk about it... I would definitely recommend watching the newest Bret Weinstein podcast episodes about it, co-hosted with his wife. I haven't looked into it, but his brother Eric might also have some useful insights. (They're all very smart people imo)

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

My admiration for this man only grows. He articulates neatly my own personal beliefs.....bearing in mind I am a stanch nihilist atheist. Russell Brand being human.

https://youtu.be/gCJvNEzPgeM

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

my anger is in check, I am highly suspicious of this crisis. I know it's a crisis, and its dangerous. I'm doing my bit, I'll do more if I get the opportunity

£'d like a link to Chomsky, hes a solid fellow, very wise. Brand is ok, hes good head on his shoulders and can articulate very well

cheers big ears

Go to page:
Go to: