Go to page:

Corona Virus ( Covid-19 )

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14538

Talks to restore your faith in humanity

Sometimes it’s easy to think the worst of human beings. But these inspiring talks can help you remember: altruism, kindness and helping hands are all around.

https://www.ted.com/playlists/216/talks_to_restore_your_faith_in_1

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

drone said:Here is my conspiracy theory
right ladies and gentlemen
phase 1 is nearly complete
we have frightend the people
into believing that thousands
ands thousands will die
if they don;t obey and stay in their cage
we are in the process of wiping out
all medium to small businesses
so the workers will have to rely on us
to feed their brats
the new laws are now in place
for two years which we can change
phase 2 within the next few weeks
total surveillance on all mobil phones
chinese style with their points system
by law
phase 3 the roll out of the G5 on every street
in the country
our profits on our shares in the pharmaceutical companies
will go through the roof
and the intelligence of those who still have any
and their children will significantly drop
we are nearly there ladies and gentalmen
only 10 years to go

UN agendas 21 and 2030
Cashless society, tracking the whereabouts of the populace real time.
Universal basic income. Forced vaccinations, social crediting ect

The Georgia guide stones state the population should not exceed 500M.
How do you suppose we get those numbers?

These talks of stimulus packages will in the long or perhaps shorter term, crash the economy, thus pushing us close to a system of total control. Hegelian dialectic.. Problem Reaction Solution.
The government aka control mind (etymology of the word, govern meaning to control, mente meaning mind) . Doesn't give a fuck about its citizens. This is a psyop (psychological operation) to determine if YOU the people will further sacrifice freedom and liberty in the name of security.

So as these measures get more and more draconian, how long will YOU consent?

Also in those UN agendas is a fully AI automated system, if you think the government are terrorists, wait till the machine is in full control.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Carpe_Noctem said:

[ . . . ]

So as these measures get more and more draconian, how long will YOU consent?

[ . . . ]

Share with us what you are doing to NOT consent.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

Ahavati said:

Share with us what you are doing to NOT consent.

You come across as rather arrogant.

So let's say someone like Josh who has stated on here he hasn't vaxinated in years. Let's say with these new draconian measures, people like him have their doors kicked in and taken off to concentration camps.

Do YOU consent to that?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Carpe_Noctem said:

You're an arrogant fool

How is calling me an arrogant fool accomplishing anything?  What are YOU doing to NOT comply with government right now? Will you reject a stimulus check?  Are you out and about anywhere you want to go despite the potential danger to others because your freedom is more important?

If I am an arrogant fool for challenging you to explain your own personal actions in regards to not complying with the system ( vs just telling everyone else not to ), then so be it.  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

Ahavati said:

How is calling me an arrogant fool accomplishing anything?  What are YOU doing to NOT comply with government right now? Will you reject a stimulus check?  Are you out and about anywhere you want to go despite the potential danger to others because your freedom is more important?

If I am an arrogant fool for challenging you to explain your own personal actions in regards to not complying with the system ( vs just telling everyone else not to ), then so be it.  

Vulnerable people need checking in on, people need supplies

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Carpe_Noctem said:

That is currently being permitted under the lockdown.  People are permitted to leave their homes for four specific reasons: shop for food and other basic necessities, to exercise once a day, medical needs, including providing care; and to work provided the companies are still open.

So you aren't doing anything to rebel against the system. You are, in actuality, complying with the lockdown guidelines of delivering supplies to those in need.

My point here is simple, people can spout all they want about rebelling, that's fine, but follow it up with proof. Simply put, put your money where your mouth is.  And if the only currency you have is calling others ( who are confident enough to challenge your alarms by virtue of your actions ), arrogant fools, then again, so be it.  

Just know it's worthless in the scheme of the greater picture.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Carpe_Noctem said:

No one is being discouraged from helping others.

People are being encouraged to do it smartly.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

Ahavati said:

Just know it's worthless in the scheme of the greater picture.

Show those true colours there?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Carpe_Noctem said:

Show those true colours there?

See? My point exactly.  I challenged you, disputed your response with facts, and now you're going to attack my character ( again ).  That's referred to as an ad hominem fallacy in debate ( not to mention name calling ), and it is totally worthless in the greater scheme of things.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

JohnnyBlaze said:

No one is being discouraged from helping others.

People are being encouraged to do it smartly.

What Avahati is avoiding is the question of consenting to the draconian measures that ARE coming.

poet Anonymous

The UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock (the health secretary) test positive for the ‘rona today:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/11268853/boris-johnson-matt-hancock-test-positive-for-coronavirus/amp/

Elby_
george_jb95
Strange Creature
Albania
Joined 26th Nov 2017
Forum Posts: 3

Hello everyone!

Hopefully you and your people are fine!

Here in my country are 71 confirmed cases. They are not much but we still need to take care ourselves, as i read on article 2 hours ago
this virus will be till September(doctors said) ,as they also said  the warm weather will not help us so much to ''fight'' this virus or to kill it. From now on we have to stay safe and take care our people...

Stay strong everyone and stay safe!

Go to page:
Go to: