Go to page:

Corona Virus ( Covid-19 )

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

You too Northern 1 , though some want to throw those like me overboard...;)

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14571

Blackwolf said:

Going around calling people arseholes , are you ?

How nice of you...hope you heal of that disease...

[ . . . ]

And this is different from the disease you have from calling people fools. . .how, exactly?  

Exactly.

If you have relevant information about covid-19, not hollywood or conspiracy theories, then please feel free to post the reference link, as I have requested numerous times in this thread.  If you have a cure then you need to be on the phone with the WHO or CDC.  

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 37awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 235

hemihead said:

Biologists say exactly the opposite to this. Viruses do their best when they do the least harm to the host, do they spread further/wider per host. This means over time the virus that harms the host least, spreads widest. It’s actually pretty intuitive once you think about it.

You can verify this by looking it up (as it was said in an interview Commentonly linked here. I looked it up by reviewing two papers in a medical journal, free online. You can do this too.

No, it's ok Hemi. You raise a very interesting point that I had not really seen but the pattern is there in the data you speak of. China, I know it's wrong to say 'only' without sounding insensitive but it has less than 4,000 deaths, isolating it effectively, considering the 81,000 cases. So the virus has clearly spread across the World. Isolating the virus saved lives in China. European & American lifestyle is more relaxed than that of authoritarian China. Maybe this is why there are more deaths with typically the same number of cases.

It certainly spread wide. Widespread is boardering on the 'herd immunity' that I don't really like.

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

Blackwolf said:

Going around calling people arseholes , are you ?

How nice of you...hope you heal of that disease...

However , many of us know very ancient ways...

Just they normally have not been revealed publicly...

However , in recent years some medicines have been
derived from formulas revealed from ancient traditions...

Let alone medicine men and women of many cultures ,
have been healing people of diseases for many thousands
of years...just most , like you , refuse to see it , or recognize it...

Now , try slowly taking the blindfold off...and open your eyes...

You claim you have a way to cure people.

Prove it....which obviously you can’t.

“Ancient ways” is just two words put together. I poked around in your tinfoil thread, and the stupid is waist deep. For example, in it you claim the ancients (whoever you mean by that of the literally thousands of known cultures, plus all the ones lost to time) wrote on stone because their messages were important. In fact they wrote on whatever they could, but in general only things in clay or on stone have lasted long enough for us to see. You have drawn a bullshit conclusion that makes you feel special and knowledgeable.

I think people are dying right now, and dangerous idiots should not be cut any slack.

You on the other hand are cool with it.

Hoping that another human being comes to harm, then putting a *wink after it, shows you to be actually a pretty shitty person btw.

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

Hey Billie thank you
Yes I hear your concern but know this fear and anger will lower your frequency.  Which in turn will lower your immunity
Those who's  immunity is working optimally will fight the virus successfully
I posted a piece called Sugared Proteins
You might like

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

I feel like the whitehouse is actually giving really good, useful briefings today!

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010

Billy, your conclusion is what we have been repeating over and over for 64 pages. I alone must have said it 10 different ways.

China had a very steep and hard time as it broke there first, so they had to act extremely harshly once they realised what they had.

People are still dying in China. They have not stopped it. They are now at track and trace stage.

Western countries, and actually the whole rest of the world (with exactly three exceptions) have done worse than China did (once China knew they had a pandemic). There may be one or two exceptions but not with disease transmitting at scale.

Italy is bad. The US will be much worse. The UK may just have acted in time to avoid a US outcome but they will still have some ugly numbers. Poor (traditionally third world countries will die at much higher rates.

There is no rebate among experts about how to manage a virus like this. The debate is only political.

Anything you see or read that says there is no problem, or it’s under control in the US, or anything but lock-down then track and trace works is political, not factual.

Herd immunity will only come when a vaccine comes....12-18 months.

All this is in this very thread. None of the above is disputed by actual experts in their actual fields in actual medical journals.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

hemihead said:

You claim you have a way to cure people.

Prove it....which obviously you can’t.

“Ancient ways” is just two words put together. I poked around in your tinfoil thread, and the stupid is waist deep. For example, in it you claim the ancients (whoever you mean by that of the literally thousands of known cultures, plus all the ones lost to time) wrote on stone because their messages were important. In fact they wrote on whatever they could, but in general only things in clay or on stone have lasted long enough for us to see. You have drawn a bullshit conclusion that makes you feel special and knowledgeable.

I think people are dying right now, and dangerous idiots should not be cut any slack.

You on the other hand are cool with it.

Hoping that another human being comes to harm, then putting a *wink after it, shows you to be actually a pretty shitty person btw.

Did I *claim* we only "wrote" in stone ?

No , merely your incorrect assumption...

And you are aware of who we say makes
assumptions , are you not ?

Now , no , I cannot "prove it"...

Because , as you are well aware , ( or should be )
science is based on the provable , and does not
at this time , have any instruments or methods ,
( at least in public domain ) to prove these things...

( shows how far behind science is )

As far as healing methodologies , have you even
begun to research the many modern medicines ,
created from ancient ( yes ancient , not any one culture )
cultures ?

Or are you too ignorant and "mindlocked" to do so ?

How about Yantras , which are circuit diagrams , for the
human brain to run , while sonics are being vibrated , or
sung , which relate to them ?

Native Americans , Voudon Practitioners , European Witches ,
Fox People ( name for healers in different cultures and languages )
all were imbued with extremely ancient techniques derived from
the Spirit World...

So you might as well get off your high horse , before you fall off ,
from being so drunk on your own "supposed knowledge"...

You may know some , from your time on earth here...

Yet you are quite ignorant , and illustrate that quite well ,
when it comes to the knowledge of ancient traditions...

By the way , you were foolish enough not to read my
comment to you properly...sheesh...

"Going around calling people arseholes , are you ?

How nice of you...hope you heal of that disease..."

The comment from me , regarded your "disease" of
calling people "arseholes"...a most deadly disease...

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 37awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 235

I have been hearing stuff along those lines too Hemi from W.H.O. Test, test, test safely (of course) to find where the biggest cluster is & isolate them. I am beginning to get it now. Without test, test, test, you do not know where the virus is (mind you, it should be obvious if people are dropping like flies, like they sadly are in New York right now.) I know without test, test, test, everyone is running about like headless chickens, keeping the 2 meter rule just in case it's in there locality, even though it may not exist there. Initially, no one knows until the hospitals start filling up. It just sounds so complicated. When we say, test New York, we mean the districts, I guess. I heard queens was the epicentre yet the whole of New York is isolated, not just Queens. If you Isolate Queens, doesn't the rest of New York take care of itself? You won't get everyone, as you say, still in China, there are a handful of deaths but I would think most would settle for that risk just so that everyone can go back to normal living. Trump would probably settle for a lot higher figure than that! Sorry, it is just the way I see it.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Ahavati said:
And this is different from the disease you have from calling people fools. . .how, exactly?  

Just so you are truly conscious , I *never* called Billy a fool

Just those on their knees...only submissives drop down on their knees...

I refuse to do so , always have , always will...

That to me , is a fool...stand upright , deal with things...

Now , I posted what I posted...be an adult , deal with it...

What I post is my belief...you do *not* have to like it...clear enough ?

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010

“Ancient”. Say “ancient” again.

Of course we have found and passed on medical knowledge that works. This is not even unique to us. I watched our horses when I was young showing their foals to eat the bark of willow, which is a painkiller. Plenty of others examples.

What you do is write “frequency”, and “ancient wisdom” and “ of course it can’t be proved, because my ancient wisdom frequency rune stone fairy dust crystal vibration fox people moon dust knowledge is too multidimensional”.

It’s just spraying words you have a very limited understanding of, with no responsibility to demonstrate cause and effect.

It feels nice for you, walking around with secret knowledge do you can feel special/relevant/smart.

Do that all you want. Find your tribe.

But, don’t expect me to fall for, applaud you for, or cut you slack on, the illusion you choose to live in,

Notice I have not commented in your tinfoil thread....thats where you can go make you crystal shakes fox people brrrm brrrm noises.

I’m hanging out in this thread to share and watch, from actual adults....the last two links have been awesome.

You will never listen, so will bow out for a bit and go greet the sun.

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

Hemi, Hemi, Hemi
You are a brilliant man how is it that you continue to offend of reject someone with a different model of thinking of living?
Would you be the one to see an ancient culture and scoff them for their beliefs?
Would you like to open a forum for debate on beliefs and tradition I would be happy to open that for you
Your genius status has resulted in a closed mind

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Hemi , Hemi , Hemi...

Don't blow a gasket , thinking too hard...

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010

Valeriya said:Hemi, Hemi, Hemi
You are a brilliant man how is it that you continue to offend of reject someone with a different model of thinking of living?
Would you be the one to see an ancient culture and scoff them for their beliefs?
Would you like to open a forum for debate on beliefs and tradition I would be happy to open that for you
Your genius status has resulted in a closed mind

Finished my dishes....

I challenge you to consider it is your mind that is closed. While I was in Australia I lived for 6 years with an aboriginal elder named Garth from a coastal tribe on the nsw coast. He is an artist, extremely smart, well versed in his tribes cultural knowledge, including creation myths and medical knowledge. I am a light maker as a hobby, so I often spent time with him, plus we have a similar taste in illegal substances. His tribe have a probable oral history that is around 35000 years old. He can tell stories of large land creatures walking the Australian landscape that we were not even aware of until about 50 years ago, because naturally that is too young for them to be in the fossil record. His tribes creation myth and dreaming are incredibly complex and coherent, and his tribes art is often attempting to illustrate their creation belief. I have a passing lifeline interest in physics, and can assure you that their understanding of the universe at the very large and very small scales as sometimes astoundingly aligned to what we are beginning to understand. I have a deep respect for this good bastard who lives in a pile of cat wrecks, and has one sculpture in the entrance foyer to Parliament House. I walked his mountain with him, camping rough, where the “tall people” come from for three days, and his reverence and close association with the bush suited this staunch green/left/engineer to what you might say was my soul.

Next to Garth there is another house. In it is a pot smoking shit spurting unemployed-by-choice hippy chick who is thick as fuck, spouts crystals and fairy’s all day and left her young son a permanent cripple when she decided the fairies would fix his club foot for him, until he was too old for surgery. In Australia that surgery would have been free. I have zero respect for this person and the shit she talks, passing it off as knowledge.

I know and see the difference between the two quite clearly, and I think it is you who are blind, in assuming others have not followed a process to reach their conclusions. There is no debate to have unless you can produce verifiable and repeatable evidence. If you can, I will believe whatever you have proved. That is the scientific principal. I believe whatever you can prove, regardless of how uncomfortable it is for me. You clearly do not hold yourself to the same standard.

As you were.

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010

Blackwolf said:Hemi , Hemi , Hemi...

Don't blow a gasket , thinking too hard...

For some of us, thinking is not effort.

Go to page:
Go to: