Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Carpe_Noctem said:

https://youtu.be/1JLBXfKDbbI

Talks about how life is going to be

Thanks. We need to think on all this!

Ahavati said:

You mean someone hasn't?

I am so sick of this partisan crap ( despite my comment in regards to Trump ).  While corporations are important to the economical balance, they shouldn't supercede the safety of the people; without the people there would be no corporations ( ironically, they're finding that out now, aren't they? ).  

This should be a wakeup call to all future actions born of decisions from current and administrations to follow that not all military budgeting should focus on armed offense / defense, but preventative and response-oriented health measures to minimize dire outcomes and protect the American citizens from the next pandemic freeing itself from some icecap somewhere on the planet.  

We had that in place, until . . .

You seem to know a lot.

I appreciate the perspective.

poet Anonymous

Ahavati said:

I got nothing for you, but this video does.  I mean seriously; a refrigerated truck to store bodies. but it's okay! It's all lies and shit!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/26/us/new-york-coronavirus-explainer/index.html

I’ve seen pictures of Wuhan with bodies lined up on the street outside the hospital

I know for a fact this thing is legitimately a scary disease.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/24/europe/spain-ice-rink-morgue-coronavirus-intl/index.html

I assumed you were concerned about the numbers due to Trumps insurance to try and reopen the economy for Easter so the numbers may be getting fudged

However social isolation does drive down case numbers to be sure it’s what HongKong did and why China were welding people into their homes

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

Just be prepared take care of yourself mentally and physically the threat is real know how to decontaminate
Adjust your mind to right thinking balance with the universe
Raise your  frequency  balance your PH don't be a host for the virus
Carry on without fear
Be wise
We are electric beings we have what it takes within us to combat this thing
Resort to ancient teachings

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Commentonly said:

I’ve seen pictures of Wuhan with bodies lined up on the street outside the hospital

I know for a fact this thing is legitimately a scary disease.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/24/europe/spain-ice-rink-morgue-coronavirus-intl/index.html

I assumed you were concerned about the numbers due to Trumps insurance to try and reopen the economy for Easter so the numbers may be getting fudged

However social isolation does drive down case numbers to be sure it’s what HongKong did and why China were welding people into their homes

I think Trump's plan will totally get nixed.  I will be very surprised if this country opens by Easter. I will tell you this, my grandson will NOT be returning to school until this is over. And I know plenty who will not allow theirs either.

My heart is breaking for families who cannot be with their loved ones when they die, or even after.   My heart breaks that these bodies are being incinerated and stored in refrigerated trucks, and the families can do nothing except let go.  

It is so EASY for people who have not been affected beyond the damn inconvenience of a cancelled doctor's appointment ( I've had two cancelled ) to judge and criticise and yell lies and conspiracies.  Don't misunderstand me, I don't wish this on anyone; however, let it be their husband or wife or child or grand/parents who dies without them and is loaded into a refrigerated truck or crematorium, and watch their story change.  

This is why I can't watch the news or interviews with families of the deceased. I literally, I mean to my gut, feel like I have lost a family member.  Iit takes me HOURS to reground and level.  

That is empathy, and it's a blessing and a curse.

poet Anonymous

Valeriya said:Just be prepared take care of yourself mentally and physically the threat is real know how to decontaminate
Adjust your mind to right thinking balance with the universe
Raise your  frequency  balance your PH don't be a host for the virus
Carry on without fear
Be wise
We are electric beings we have what it takes within us to combat this thing
Resort to ancient teachings

The same ancient teachings that had people and goats sacrificed to sun gods? Or the ancient thinking that believed that sickness was in the blood and needed bleeding out to heal you?

Yeah some people have what it takes other’s don’t till you catch you ain’t gonna know which you are but there are things that increase and decrease risks.

To me understanding and knowledge lead to the wisdom to act.

The ideas of modern medicine are the driving reason for longevity or our lives despite our slothenly lifestyles at times I have faith in that as well as evidence based research.

That is not to say that meditation
The ability to de-stress
Sleep
a good diet help a lot

But the rest is a combination of your genetic composition built up by your ancestors to create who you are today.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Social isolation is killing people

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Carpe_Noctem said:Social isolation is killing people

So is socializing. Your point?

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

Commentonly said:

The same ancient teachings that had people and goats sacrificed to sun gods? Or the ancient thinking that believed that sickness was in the blood and needed bleeding out to heal you?

Yeah some people have what it takes other’s don’t till you catch you ain’t gonna know which you are but there are things that increase and decrease risks.

To me understanding and knowledge lead to the wisdom to act.

The ideas of modern medicine are the driving reason for longevity or our lives despite our slothenly lifestyles at times I have faith in that as well as evidence based research.

That is not to say that meditation
The ability to de-stress
Sleep
a good diet help a lot

But the rest is a combination of your genetic composition built up by your ancestors to create who you are today.

There is one such disease that blood letting is the only cure polycythemia which can inflict those with Nordic (Viking) blood The blood is thick with platelets or red blood cells causing the blood to clot resulting in strokes
Blood letting and at times a blood thinner is the only cure
The thick blood is genetically induced resulting from the people of the cold climate to survive it is sometimes coupled with although rare hemochromotosis which is a storing of iron or the inability to expel iron

Some older ancient methods still work today nothing can be discounted

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 37awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 235

Hey, Commentonly, I think you'll like what I said a few pages back. Everyone else seems to be ignoring my posts & opinion but I feel we are on the same page here (even though we're not, so to speak).

;-)

poet Anonymous

This ones a bit ramble but they bring up some good points and I enjoy Bret and Heather Weinstein’s thoughts on other topics.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ym-WGOq96G0

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

Billy_Snagg said:Hey, Commentonly, I think you'll like what I said a few pages back. Everyone else seems to be ignoring my posts & opinion but I feel we are on the same page here (even though we're not, so to speak).

;-)

I would never ignore you Billy what did I miss I love it when I disagree with you ❤

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 37awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 235

Valeriya said:

I would never ignore you Billy what did I miss I love it when I disagree with you ❤

Lol, you always disagree with me, not when! Ok. my post is a couple of pages back. I don't wish to repost it as Ahavati may get annoyed that I clogged up the internet or something. Let's see if there are any grounds for alternative views, once you have read it; if you read it, lol. There are always arguments for different views & I told myself tonight I would not get angry about conspiracy theories & all of this being a manmade virus to limit the World population in some way. I have heard these things because I think people want answers to something they don't understand. I'm just wondering if this virus is a mutated version of SARS back in 2008.

But what is clear is that people are on their kness with this, manmade or otherwise.

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

Valeriya said:

There is one such disease that blood letting is the only cure polycythemia which can inflict those with Nordic (Viking) blood The blood is thick with platelets or red blood cells causing the blood to clot resulting in strokes
Blood letting and at times a blood thinner is the only cure
The thick blood is genetically induced resulting from the people of the cold climate to survive it is sometimes coupled with although rare hemochromotosis which is a storing of iron or the inability to expel iron

Some older ancient methods still work today nothing can be discounted

Lots of stuff can be discounted. Hacking out kids hearts to offer to the sun god to protect the life of your god king I am comfortable is no longer reasonable advice.

There are hundreds of examples.

“Some things may be efficacious that have yet to be fully understood” I could deal with.

The other statement takes us back to banging rocks together.

Northern1
Fire of Insight
Iceland
Joined 15th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 223

There's a reason for this global drama
This is nature saying, who's your Mama?

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

Commentonly said:This ones a bit ramble but they bring up some good points and I enjoy Bret and Heather Weinstein’s thoughts on other topics.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ym-WGOq96G0

Consider the favour returned....dense with background information and insight from highly qualified people riffing on the topic.

Great fun (press maybe 1.5 or 2 times playback for the attention- span challenged)

Go to page:
Go to: