Go to page:

Corona Virus ( Covid-19 )

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

Ahavati said:LOL @ Socks! Only if you take a selfie in the hospital and email it to us!  We'll get Madame Lavender to verify!

I am glad someone in our country is taking this more seriously than a 'hunch'.

Source: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/03/04/coronavirus-house-senate-strike-deal-8-3-billion-package/4944629002/?fbclid=IwAR3T04Lbv5AIclwKIMbUtcD10u4qzXzvfd07Of-KUzpBx5YsMTVcDX00VwY

Stephen King's The Stand anyone?

The 8 billion is necessary to find the quarantine camps and incinerators if it comes to that.  Empty prisons ( FEMA ) camps would be where they would quarantine.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

Beware of the 5G network some of the symptoms from the 5G rollout are similar to COVID-19. It is rumored that  (sorry I don't have a reliable source to pin) when the effects of 5G were first recognized in China the COVID was then released.  A University student shot a video of trucks driving the streets of Wuhan fumigating the virus spreading it throughout the city.  I think we all know you don't fumigate a virus away.  They installed portable crematorium's where it is said the student who did the filming was thrown into alive for releasing the video.  The money game "they" play with the lives of the citizens of this world is unacceptable it will continue as long as money is the leading cause of all decisions made I apologize again for not having a reputable source for my information Much Love V

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14621

Valeriya said:

The 8 billion is necessary to find the quarantine camps and incinerators if it comes to that.  Empty prisons ( FEMA ) camps would be where they would quarantine.

Did the article actually say that, or is that a hunch?  Do you have a source? I'd like to read that.

Other than each state receiving no less than four million,  this was the only specific I read:

The spending package also includes an important caveat Democrats and Republicans had been debating for days: providing more than $300 million to ensure that whenever a vaccine is developed, people will be able to receive it even if they cannot pay for it.

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

Ahavati said:

Sorry I took so long to write my comment it ended up above you

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

lolol  Then make your one phone call from prison to us!  

I read The Stand as a kid and promptly sent a letter to the CDC telling the virologists that they had my dream job. I'm pretty sure my mom still has the reply telling me to study hard in school.

That book was likely a key read that set me on my first future career path. (Also prompted me to learn sign language.)

Loved the book and the movie.  I still watch it once a year!  And, in all honesty, it's the first thing I thought about when initially reading about this virus!

That is awesome it affected you to that degree!  I hope you wrote King!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Valeriya said:Beware of the 5G network some of the symptoms from the 5G rollout are similar to COVID-19. It is rumored that  (sorry I don't have a reliable source to pin) when the effects of 5G were first recognized in China the COVID was then released.  A University student shot a video of trucks driving the streets of Wuhan fumigating the virus spreading it throughout the city.  I think we all know you don't fumigate a virus away.  They installed portable crematorium's where it is said the student who did the filming was thrown into alive for releasing the video.  The money game "they" play with the lives of the citizens of this world is unacceptable it will continue as long as money is the leading cause of all decisions made I apologize again for not having a reputable source for my information Much Love V

Valeriya said:

Sorry I took so long to write my comment it ended up above you

I understand, but for the sake of not causing panic, could we stick with reliable sources that can be verified vs conspiracy rumours? For example, here is one regarding the 5G network:

Social media conspiracies blame coronavirus on 5G internet

Conspiracy theorists are infecting YouTube and Facebook with bogus theories that 5G mobile internet is responsible for the coronavirus.

One prominent anti-5G Facebook group has shared a number of erroneous posts, claiming 5G is the culprit behind a virus that has infected more than 80,000 people worldwide. Its creator, Dutch “UFO researcher” John Kuhles writes: “I challenge anyone to watch this video at least twice and claim there is nothing to it, [or] it is all a coincidence. Yeah right. Certainly not.”

The video Kuhles is referring to resides on the YouTube page of a conspiracy theorists named Dana Ashlie. In it, she waxes poetic for nearly an hour about the dangers of 5G and how it’s not just plausible, but probable, that Wuhan’s rollout of 5G led to a sickness with the symptoms of radiation poisoning.

If you’re looking for credentials, fear not, Ashlie received the message directly from God. No further credentials needed. According to her Patreon page, “[God] generously shared with me dreams and visions (about immediately unfolding end time events.” Luckily for her 190,000-plus subscribers, he also blessed her with “a marketing background to make videos that are relevant and riveting.”

[ . . . ]

Source:  https://thenextweb.com/socialmedia/2020/02/26/social-media-conspiracies-blame-coronavirus-on-5g-internet/

I know that in today's times it's really difficult to know what is a reliable news source because everybody in social media could publish everywhere and everything. It is vitally important to fact check and verify sources and their reports regarding the media outlet and journalist.  Particularly coming out of China.  

Although there are some times, the most reputation media fail.  

Thank you for your concern.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Here's a pretty good article about determining reputable news sources:

https://libguides.ucmerced.edu/news/reputable

and another:

https://www.scribbr.com/citing-sources/list-of-credible-sources-for-research/

But, most importantly, FACT CHECK everything.

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

Ahavati said:

[ . . . ]

Source:  https://thenextweb.com/socialmedia/2020/02/26/social-media-conspiracies-blame-coronavirus-on-5g-internet/

I know that in today's times it's really difficult to know what is a reliable news source because everybody in social media could publish everywhere and everything. It is vitally important to fact check and verifies front rem and their reports regarding the media outlet and journalist.  Particularly coming out of China.  

Although there are some times, the most reputable media fail.  

Thank you for your concern.

Nice work discrediting my comment, or crediting yours however you want to look at it.
I stated up front that my comment was rumor,  and I claimed to have no source for the information given
You still felt the need to spank me
That's ok,  I was the adult and commented on a thread that interested me knowing full well you held the reigns Do you know why?   Because the petty shit is beneath me.
 No harm done
I'm sure if I really wanted to I could
find pages even reams to back up
the fact that 5G is dangerous even deadly even having similar symptoms of COVID-19 the facts I would layout if I wanted to, could not be denied
Once I finished the job of proving a theory, i could own my own thread and set my own rules wouldn't that be nice?
Not really it wouldn't interest me, in fact, I have lost interest in this also
Much Love V

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5600

I think we can discuss facts as well as rumors, opinions and things that don’t always have solid evidence  , with civility amongst ourselves . ...just an observation .

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

MadameLavender said:I think we can discuss facts as well as rumors, opinions and things that don’t always have solid evidence  , with civility amongst ourselves . ...just an observation .

Thank you for your two cents it's worth a lot more than a couple pennies V

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Coronavirus Live Updates: W.H.O. Chief Warns It’s ‘Time to Act’

Cases of infection pass 100,000, and W.H.O. calls for wider action.
The world’s leading health official implored international leaders to unleash the full power of their governments to combat the new coronavirus outbreak.

“This is not a drill,” said Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director general of the World Health Organization. “This is not a time for excuses. This is a time for pulling out all the stops.”

New York cases double, with thousands under quarantine.

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/06/world/coronavirus-news.html

Light workers unite.

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

Ahavati said:

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/06/world/coronavirus-news.html

Light workers unite.

ANNIHILATION!!! PREPPERS MAN YOUR POST
See Val on the roof with her Gatlin

thank you Ahavati for the update

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:

Stephen King's The Stand anyone?

Ahavati said:

Loved the book and the movie.  I still watch it once a year!  And, in all honesty, it's the first thing I thought about when initially reading about this virus!

That is awesome it affected you to that degree!  I hope you wrote King!

I'm still waiting for the new 10 part miniseries to air on CBS All Access or whatever their premium streaming service is called.

Though no one will ever outperform Matt Frewer as Trashcan Man.

poet Anonymous

Part 1.

received this from a source I completely trust though I personally, of course, cannot validate/verify everything here. This was from about 10 days ago or so. (have had to cut into two parts to fit max word comment count)

Viruses Live At The Bottom Of Rabbit Holes

Virology is like genetics. In 40 years time, what they even am and how they work will look very, very, very different. And if you decide to dive down either of those rabbit holes (an interconnected warren) you’re going to find a bunch of things, a bunch of narratives, all of which appear to have been in play at some time over the last 150 years -and usually more than one at the same time: Some viruses are real. Some aren’t. Some we think are real have never been found. The epidemiology of others doesn’t match viral spreads. Some vaccines are complete fictions in the absence of proof of the viruses they protect you from. It’s a wild, wild world in this hall of hypodermic mirrors.

Leaving aside the persistent problem that viral identification is effectively self fulfilling -you go on a quest for biomarkers that "prove" the presence of a virus that you yourself have decided are associated with that virus- we run into yet more problems when countries and organisations decide to dispense with tests and just decide to perform diagnoses based on symptoms.

China is apparently just doing CT scans now. So if you have pneumonia, you have the corona virus. That’s the diagnosis. The trouble is pneumonia is a collection of symptoms that has a bunch of potential causes: other viruses, complications from infections and (as John Rappoport points out is very relevant for Wuhan) air pollution.

So basically there are exactly as many cases of the coronavirus out in the worlds as the official mouthpieces decide to tell you there are. Which means either there are way more cases in the world, or way fewer (or even none but I consider this unlikely). And it’s not just China I'm talking about. Check this alarming update:

I work at a large health care system on the west coast and the communication we have gotten from leadership is that we are only allowed to test for COVID-19 after discussion with and approval of the appropriate regulatory agencies. [More.]

Appropriate. Regulatory. Authorities. So not the hospital administration. No. We are talking about the clowns waddling about in their E.T. suits with their opaque federal bosses and made-up numbers. I mean, what could go wrong?

And this is mildly alarming because it’s a situation that is -understatement alert- not exactly without precedent. The same process involving entirely faked swine flu numbers is what red pilled Sharyl Attkisson in the first place. She found out, at the height of the swine flu scare, that none of the samples being sent to the CDC were actually being tested for swine flu. Her story was pulled hours before it was due to broadcast. Several months later -despite no testing- the CDC somehow said that there had been 22 million cases of swine flu in the US. A toddler invents better math.

"The implications of the story were even worse than that. We discovered through our FOI efforts that before the CDC mysteriously stopped counting Swine Flu cases, they had learned that almost none of the cases they had counted as Swine Flu was, in fact, Swine Flu or any sort of flu at all! The interest in the story from one [CBS] executive was very enthusiastic. He said it was “the most original story” he’d seen on the whole Swine Flu epidemic. But others pushed to stop it [after it was published on the CBS News website] and, in the end, no [CBS television news] broadcast wanted to touch it. We aired numerous stories pumping up the idea of an epidemic, but not the one that would shed original, new light on all the hype. It [Attkisson’s article] was fair, accurate, legally approved and a heck of a story. With the CDC keeping the true Swine Flu stats secret, it meant that many in the public took and gave their children an experimental vaccine that may not have been necessary." [More.]

You simply aren’t dealing with people who will ever be truthful. So the two things we don’t know at this point in the newsletter are:

How many cases there are.
   In terms of severity, why governments would lie about it in either directions, because they clearly are.

What is (fingers crossed, anyway) becoming clearer is that -whatever it is, if separate from seasonal influenza- corona virus is just not that bad. Here’s an account from an American who apparently contracted it on the Diamond Princess:

I have the coronavirus. And it hasn't been that bad.

I am in my late 60s, and the sickest I've ever been was when I had bronchitis several years ago. That laid me out on my back for a few days. This has been much easier: no chills, no body aches. I breathe easily, and I don't have a stuffy nose. My chest feels tight, and I have coughing spells. If I were at home with similar symptoms, I probably would have gone to work as usual.

I caught the virus on the Diamond Princess, the cruise ship that was quarantined outside Yokohama for 14 days, at the end of a 16-day cruise I took with my wife, Jeri. When I left the ship a couple of weeks ago, I felt fine. We checked our temperatures throughout our quarantine. Jeri and I got a swab test for the virus. Our temperatures were normal; they'd get the swab results back in 48 hours. Our test results had not arrived before we boarded buses for the airport, where two U.S. government planes waited for us.

As we took off from Tokyo, I had a bit of a cough, but I chalked it up to the dry air in the cabin. I felt pretty tired - but who wouldn't, in our situation? I dozed off.

When I woke up, I had a fever. I made my way to the back of the cargo plane, where the Air Force had set up a quarantine area cordoned off with sheets of plastic. They took my temperature. It was over 103 degrees. So I took a seat in the quarantine area and fell back asleep until we touched down in California, at Travis Air Force Base.

Officials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention came onto the plane and said that three of us who had been cordoned off would fly to Omaha (with our spouses, if they wanted to come along). The CDC had a quarantine location at the University of Nebraska's hospital. We arrived on Feb. 17, greeted by a fleet of ambulances and police cars. Officials put me on a stretcher and wheeled me into a van, which made for a very dramatic scene. I easily could have walked despite my exhaustion.

On the hospital campus, they put me in a biocontainment unit. The space was sealed off, with two double-paned windows that looked out on the hallway, and a large, heavy, insulated door. Two cameras watched me at all times; a set of computer monitors were equipped with microphones, so that the medical staff and I could communicate with CDC officials at central command down the hall. The room had last been used for the Ebola outbreak in 2013.

Go to page:
Go to: