Go to page:

Corona Virus ( Covid-19 )

Jade-Pandora
Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States
147awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5087


I hope it’s okay to post this here.  It’s a video I just saw on local news as it was ending until it returns tonight at 10pm (Los Angeles). Made by a family that lives in La Canada-Flintridge (up in the foothills). And now for something completely different:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HPuMwC9Mw_Y

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 1577

Jade !

The best F***ing video I have seen in a Loooonnnnggg Time !

Thank you !

Going out to mass friends list !

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

Great video Jade great video

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2414

The ridicule doesn't bother me. What shouldn't happen yet funnily enough did happen in this thread was the call for censorship.

I, like many have questions. If people want to click the links I provide and decide for themselves. That's why I post, look into what others are saying and make up your own minds.
I am open to different opinions and thoughts and I can and have changed my mind when new information presents itself.

Questions

1 has the media ever been caught lying in the past to sell a story?

2 has government ever abused power when liberties and freedoms have been given to them?

Frankly I don't give a fuck about the ridicule, just shows how juvenile those people are. I am posting these things because I am very concerned of what this could be used for.

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2414

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/candace-owens-ct-governor-lied-about-infant-dying-from-the-coronavirus/

Interesting how the governor tried to do a back peddle

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/what-we-do/global-health/vaccine-development-and-surveillance

Interesting. Vaccine development and surveillance!

http://id2020.org/alliance

Digital tracking of everyone on the planet. Christians might draw parallels to the mark of the beast (system)

https://youtu.be/zCwG4JwzAFw
Surveillance state rising, this ties in with id2020.

https://youtu.be/RAyDt8SmrlI
COVID-19 how it spreads know the truth

drone
drone
Dangerous Mind
Greece
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 869

Questioning Conventional Wisdom in the COVID-19 Crisis, with Dr. Jay Bhattacharya

drone
drone
Dangerous Mind
Greece
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 869

Vaccines won't work': US virologist breaks down COVID-19, how to curb spread

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 2600

Carpe_Noctem said:The ridicule doesn't bother me. What shouldn't happen yet funnily enough did happen in this thread was the call for censorship.

I, like many have questions. If people want to click the links I provide and decide for themselves. That's why I post, look into what others are saying and make up your own minds.
I am open to different opinions and thoughts and I can and have changed my mind when new information presents itself.

Questions

1 has the media ever been caught lying in the past to sell a story?

2 has government ever abused power when liberties and freedoms have been given to them?

Frankly I don't give a fuck about the ridicule, just shows how juvenile those people are. I am posting these things because I am very concerned of what this could be used for.


The more you try to impress upon everyone that you are being censored in a forum that allows you to create topics on whatever your heart desires, the more you sound like you just discovered the Internet.

The shame of it is, you would probably have a great blog getting the word out to hundreds of subscribers by now since Covid became news. And yet your great service to your planet and freedoms that you are sooooooo concerned about is ... this .....


Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

JohnnyBlaze said:

The more you try to impress upon everyone that you are being censored in a forum that allows you to create topics on whatever your heart desires, the more you sound like you just discovered the Internet.

The shame of it is, you would probably have a great blog getting the word out to hundreds of subscribers by now since Covid became news. And yet your great service to your planet and freedoms that you are sooooooo concerned about is ... this .....




Freedom of speech is more important than followers on a blog. The concern is huge the issue is huge don't minimize it by calling it "this" as if it were a dirty diaper
You're comment about " just finding the internet" is straight up calling him an idiot plain as day.  I don't believe anyone called you a puppy or anything so that was unfair
You sure you want to use the word shame? An emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy? Really?

Billy_Snagg
Billy_Snagg
Snaggy
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 139

Valeriya said:


Freedom of speech is more important than followers on a blog. The concern is huge the issue is huge don't minimize it by calling it "this" as if it were a dirty diaper
You're comment about " just finding the internet" is straight up calling him an idiot plain as day.  I don't believe anyone called you a puppy or anything so that was unfair
You sure you want to use the word shame? An emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy? Really?

Steady now Valeriya. You don't want to be going down the same road as Johnny by making 'this' personal.

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

Billy_Snagg said:
Steady now Valeriya. You don't want to be going down the same road as Johnny by making 'this' personal.


I love it when you spank me in public Billy

Billy_Snagg
Billy_Snagg
Snaggy
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 139

Valeriya said:
I love it when you spank me in public Billy

Billy needs attention now & again, like we all do. ;-)

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 2600

Valeriya said:


Freedom of speech is more important than followers on a blog. The concern is huge the issue is huge don't minimize it by calling it "this" as if it were a dirty diaper
You're comment about " just finding the internet" is straight up calling him an idiot plain as day.  I don't believe anyone called you a puppy or anything so that was unfair
You sure you want to use the word shame? An emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy? Really?


You can Report my post if it was so offensive.

drone
drone
Dangerous Mind
Greece
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 869

‘Culling’ the old & weak: Eugenics and social Darwinism rear their ugly heads in the Covid-19 pandemic
Sorry Valeriya I didn't make my self clear
this was from the news

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2414

Valeriya said:

I love it when you spank me in public Billy


Public spankings are better than public lynchings

Go to page:
Go to: