https://youtu.be/s7eyZUu6rTo

How you get a virus.
All viruses are dead nonliving protein structures

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

Well Carpe, as i was listening to your vid clip i started reading all the comments beneath that video.  If I were you I wouldn't worry to much, looks like there's an army of people that will aid you with that fight.

SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States 24awards
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 932

I wrote a poem for you, Carpe

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

JohnnyBlaze said:Real journalists don't cherry pick articles, videos and Twitter posts to support a narrative. They report events as events happen and let people make up their own minds.

The weatherman reports the weather; he doesn't launch into an ugly tirade shaming the audience for not believing the weather was generated by a weather machine in Port Charles.

https://www.soapsindepth.com/posts/abc/mikkos-cassadine-general-hospital-john-colicos-161368

https://youtu.be/7GuHzp5ft98
No but there are some weather men who accurately report military activity in the skies

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

SatInUGal said:

This is worse than Sandy Hook truthers. Knock it off with this garbage. You are doing the current and future victims of this disease a disservice with your ego-ridden I know better than everyone else crap.

I find that  comment offensive Satin
I could be mistaken as to what you said something may have been lost on the way down here from way up there where you reside

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

JohnnyBlaze said:Real journalists don't cherry pick articles, videos and Twitter posts to support a narrative. They report events as events happen and let people make up their own minds.

The weatherman reports the weather; he doesn't launch into an ugly tirade shaming the audience for not believing the weather was generated by a weather machine in Port Charles.

https://www.soapsindepth.com/posts/abc/mikkos-cassadine-general-hospital-john-colicos-161368

Valeriya said:

https://youtu.be/7GuHzp5ft98
No but there are some weather men who accurately report military activity in the skies

Your non point taken.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

SatInUGal said:

This is worse than Sandy Hook truthers. Knock it off with this garbage. You are doing the current and future victims of this disease a disservice with your ego-ridden I know better than everyone else crap.

Valeriya said:

I find that  comment offensive Satin
I could be mistaken as to what you said something may have been lost on the way down here from way up there where you reside

Of course you did. It wasn't directed at you. It was directed at Carpe.

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

JohnnyBlaze said:

Your non point taken.

Thank you so much you are  too kind

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

JohnnyBlaze said:

Of course you did. It wasn't directed at you.

Oh my that's unnecessary,
True colors in times of crisis

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14656

Carpe_Noctem said:

That's not properly reporting the death now is it.
[ . . .]

According to officials, it IS properly reporting a death as being linked to covid-19.  He did not say the infant died from covid-19, but was linked to covid-19 because it tested positive.

Carpe_Noctem said:
You do understand we all have the covid19 Exosome, everyone will test positive for it.
[ . . .]

Right. I guess that's why people are testing negative.

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus-testing-source-data

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

Pretty sure this thread will be locked soon, due to length.

For now I have said all I have to say.

The numbers climb.

India, South America, and under developed African nations will carry a terrible weight.

Some common features of conspiracy theorist;

- only their truth is true
- a deep mistrust of all establishment
- poor ability to differentiate between information sources

Engaging with rebuttals and evidence is shown as a poor strategy. All conversations must start with acknowledgement and understanding.

Right now the US continues on a most unenviable trajectory.

(My own interest now is what world we will have in the future. The science of climate change is ringing a bell as loud as experts were about the risk of a pandemic. Have we learned to listen to science? Has the reclaiming of nature of our human spaces helped us see the world more clearly? Do we see how easy real change is when the message is clear? Our leaders and governments in many countries have shown where their interests lie, and it is not with the vulnerable. Vote. Speak. Question. Remember)

Wash your hands.

SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States 24awards
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 932

Thank you hemi for some solid perspective.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14656

hemihead said:Pretty sure this thread will be locked soon, due to length.

Favorite Music and Bands has roughly 50,000 posts - we have plenty of room to grow.

For now I have said all I have to say.

The numbers climb.

India, South America, and under developed African nations will carry a terrible weight.

Some common features of conspiracy theorist;

Actions born of fear.

Engaging with rebuttals and evidence is shown as a poor strategy. All conversations must start with acknowledgement and understanding.

I agree in regards to engaging others; however,  do think that rebuttal and valid sources negating false information are vital not for the conspiracy theorist, but those who are reading these posts.

Put the facts out there and let the decisions be individually made.

This thread was started for unification purposes for the sharing of valid information from our diverse membership, as well as suggestions and resources for those less fortunate.

Right now the US continues on a most unenviable trajectory.

(My own interest now is what works we will have in the future. The science of climate change is ringing a bell as loud as experts were about the risk of a pandemic. Our leaders and governments in many countries have shown where their interests lie. Vote. Speak. Question. Remember)

I am not only worried for my country, but all countries, as I feel it's a global tipping point on how our future will be shaped after this has leveled out.

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

@Hemi Some common features of conspiracy theorist;

Ok Hemi i have to rebutt although i don't feel you fit these categories you are in a category all your own.
I will just call them followers
Their truth is the only truth as they laugh (down) onto others who don't share their beliefs scoffers
A deep mistrust for those who do not follow the establishment
Only follow and believe the resources they deem credible
That's all i got and it wasn't even original i stole the examples from you
You have to admit there is truth in my mockery

AlastairR
Alastair Rangvald
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 27th May 2017
Forum Posts: 1

Go to page:
Go to: