Forum Posts: 5598

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

Some points and my personal conspiracies;

-   Why are corporation’s being bailed out? We should bail out/support individuals. If companies who have been making large profits (airlines etc) have failed to either insure themselves or maintain a cash reserve for predicable events, this is clearly their own poor management and the company does not deserve to survive. The answer is the huge amount of influence they have in the halls of power, that individuals do not have
- why were our governments so unprepared. The experts in the field, the WHO, even the Bill and Milanda gates foundation have been saying very clearly for more than 10 years that the risks of a global pandemic were serious. How have our leaders represented our interests so poorly. What can we learn here?
-   Organisations like WHO should have admitted how little they knew about how the virus transmits, and at the very least not discount the wearing of masks until the science is in. They infer a level of certainty they do not have.
-   We should not be talking about confirmed cases as the leading metric. The testing is not standardised, nor uniformly applied across populations. Either a factor for the number of unknowns, or a track on what is much easier to count (dead people) should be the metric used in public communications. This problem should at least be made clear. I can apparently stop all cases of covid 19 simply by stopping testing.
-   The true death toll should be being reported. There are many people who are dying in so-called hotspots from unrelated illnesses, because they can not access healthcare. These people are the unsung victims of poor management by governments.

Some conspiracies that require attention;

-   China is lying about their death toll. This may be true, but it is not a Chinese problem. Many countries, including the UK are underreporting deaths, either through mismanagement or communications breakdowns. No conspiracy is required to explain under-reporting. There may be exceptions, but a government department in disarray is enough of a fuck-up to explain most situations.
-   The “empty hospital” conspiracy. Health officials have been very clear about their emergency response planning. Before a peak of cases hits, to prepare their healthcare system, all visitors are stopped, all non-essential procedures are cancelled, high risk patients are transferred outside the hot spot. The result is an apparently empty or highly underutilized hospital....for a few days. This makes for great footage for conspiracy theorists. I have yet t see one video where they went back two weeks later to see bodies going in to freezer trucks.
-   5G caused Covid 19. 5G uses HF radio signals to propagate a radio wave to transit information. Thee same radio waves (and in fact all manner of radiation include cosmic microwave radiation from the big bang) are pouring through your body all the time. There are researchers who are saying we should do more research on risks to people living in close proximity to HF transmitters. Their point is that we should not assume zero harm, not that they think there is harm. There is a difference. The anti-5G lobby have been very active on the conspiracy front, and it is predicable they would do what they did. Took a new fear (Covid 19) and associated their conspiracies to it. I would do the same thing, otherwise my issue gets lost in all the Covid 19 talk.

Draconian control measures
-   There is a proportion of the population, including here, who are either not smart enough, or are bloody minded enough, or are selfish enough, to ignore restrictions on movement in the time of a highly infectious disease. A lot of this is peoples inability to understand exponential growth, and/or the information they choose to rely on. I personally support a police officer booting some dickhead up the arse to tell him to go home. At some point the action becomes unsupportable. Each population, and part thereof, will have their own opinion on what is for the greater good and what has gone too far. I thought the Indian police beating people with sticks was much too much, but then I saw a horde of people attacking healthcare professionals. If you have a population of dumb fucks (poorly educated people with limited access to good information) sometimes you gotta beat a mothafucker with a stick. I’m good with that.
-   The real test is always what happens when the measures are no longer required. Will organisations be prepared to give up State Emergency powers etc. This must always be a concern, and requires a population to be vigilant. This does not translate to “it’s all a conspiracy to put people in Gulags”.

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010

MadameLavender said:Getting back on topic : shit just got real, in my area:

https://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/2020/04/01/mortuary-trucks-set-up-at-landry-arena-in-fitchburg/

That is indeed shit getting real.

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010

hemihead said:

That is indeed shit getting real.

To be super-dark about it, this is a good example of how a conspiracy theorist would use your observation.

"the man/government/lizard people say there are people dying, but I just saw a row of empty morgue trucks all lined up doing nothing: Conspiracy proved".

What I see from your observation is what you see, and it is frightening; the supply chain is being prepared to manage an overload situation in regard handling dead people.

The reality is far more frightening than the conspiratorial theory.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14578

I have a concern I have seen over my lifetime a paranoia in some political circles about letting the government do anything effective.  The only interpretation I can come up with is there is a desire in some quadrants to prevent functional government so people don’t remember that government is important. So, if you live in some industry where you fear governmental regulation, then getting rid of government by rendering it feeble and ineffective and then declaring it a waste of money is a strategy.  And, at this moment, we can’t afford for those voices to hold sway, we actually have to see government wielded effectively because, frankly, there’s no other way out of this predicament.  ~ Bret Weinstein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfQUifJAiSI&t=3653s

We need the functional, support systems to work right now.  

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

hemihead said:

To be super-dark about it, this is a good example of how a conspiracy theorist would use your observation.

"the man/government/lizard people say there are people dying, but I just saw a row of empty morgue trucks all lined up doing nothing: Conspiracy proved".

What I see from your observation is what you see, and it is frightening; the supply chain is being prepared to manage an overload situation in regard handling dead people.

The reality is far more frightening than the conspiratorial theory.

I agree , and in that conspiracy thought, would surface, something to the effect of a getting -ready to cull the population .

From my perspective , since this is literally 5 minutes away from where I live, I tend to look at things from a biblical perspective , Jesus freak that I am.  I personally feel that there is victory and good, on the other side of this , in a massive way, and the virus is a tool of the enemy , or devil, if you want to call it that , to keep humanity from interacting and meeting, because in doing so, it prevents those who are Believers, from furthering God’s plans.

Interestingly , a few years ago, I had a dream where I was standing in the field in this place that’s on our newspaper right now . The sky was black and the ground was furrowed up like something was trying to come up out of it. End of dream.

Seeing the trucks and tents —because I went there both yesterday and today , to prayer-walk the area—I remembered the dream and more meaning came: the furrowed ground could go either way: something could come up , that being death, because the trucks were there, ready to start piling up the dead, or—something could be planted in the furrows .

So I planted —I wrote out Luke 10:19 on a paper, with a prayer , and while I was there, I discreetly dug a small hole, put the paper in it and covered it with a rock .

This particular place right now, is a battleground for life and death, so I planted something that will grow life and fight off death.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14578

Bravo you, MadameL.  Despite our personal beliefs, there are ways that each of us can sow the seeds of life and love. I too believe good will come of this in the end.  

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

Hemi all good points but I can't agree with you what would my co-conspirators think of me?
Just kidding your points hold water  there is validity in our "conspiracies"  also
I'm not against the government as was said of conspiracy theorists I am against rogue governments The government much like the US who believe in profit above all else
US citizens are collateral damage to them
The game being played Israel in Trump's picket Trump swinging his dick around the globe.  That's what I am against
Let's not even get into what's happening in Turkey I will have to start a new thread

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010

MadameLavender said:

I agree , and in that conspiracy thought, would surface, something to the effect of a getting -ready to cull the population .

From my perspective , since this is literally 5 minutes away from where I live, I tend to look at things from a biblical perspective , Jesus freak that I am.  I personally feel that there is victory and good, on the other side of this , in a massive way, and the virus is a tool of the enemy , or devil, if you want to call it that , to keep humanity from interacting and meeting, because in doing so, it prevents those who are Believers, from furthering God’s plans.

Interestingly , a few years ago, I had a dream where I was standing in the field in this place that’s on our newspaper right now . The sky was black and the ground was furrowed up like something was trying to come up out of it. End of dream.

Seeing the trucks and tents —because I went there both yesterday and today , to prayer-walk the area—I remembered the dream and more meaning came: the furrowed ground could go either way: something could come up , that being death, because the trucks were there, ready to start piling up the dead, or—something could be planted in the furrows .

So I planted —I wrote out Luke 10:19 on a paper, with a prayer , and while I was there, I discreetly dug a small hole, put the paper in it and covered it with a rock .

This particular place right now, is a battleground for life and death, so I planted something that will grow life and fight off death.

Just because your littering is is part of your religious ritual, don’t make it right

(We all make prayers in our small ways. Every ambulance I see with its lights on gets a small spoken wish from me, for the person in it having some kind of life-changing moment. Been doing that since before I can remember. Ritual is a thing)

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1739

Valeriya said:

You people are so funny
Seriously so funny I started 500-1000 comments ago that the testing was questionable I asked the " professional" pencil scribbles to explain to me the discrepancies after she offered to answer any questions I never got an answer

I know the testing is questionable - I've been looking for a trustworthy source to back up my sense of deja-vu, having read my Orwell and Solzhenitsyn a long time ago.  

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1739

" I have a concern I have seen over my lifetime a paranoia in some political circles about letting the government do anything effective.  The only interpretation I can come up with is there is a desire in some quadrants to prevent functional government so people don’t remember that government is important. So, if you live in some industry where you fear governmental regulation, then getting rid of government by rendering it feeble and ineffective and then declaring it a waste of money is a strategy.  And, at this moment, we can’t afford for those voices to hold sway, we actually have to see government wielded effectively because, frankly, there’s no other way out of this predicament.  ~ Bret Weinstein"

Well Bret, your lack if imagination is what led to 'the final solution' in Nazi Germany.

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010

Josh said:" I have a concern I have seen over my lifetime a paranoia in some political circles about letting the government do anything effective.  The only interpretation I can come up with is there is a desire in some quadrants to prevent functional government so people don’t remember that government is important. So, if you live in some industry where you fear governmental regulation, then getting rid of government by rendering it feeble and ineffective and then declaring it a waste of money is a strategy.  And, at this moment, we can’t afford for those voices to hold sway, we actually have to see government wielded effectively because, frankly, there’s no other way out of this predicament.  ~ Bret Weinstein"

Well Bret, your lack if imagination is what led to 'the final solution' in Nazi Germany.

Good government, that people actually deserve, is not a force for evil. This already exists in some countries. That’s the answer.

Some government, like say to take the risk of pandemics and actually plan for it and it’s impact on people and ‘the economy’, is a good thing.

The equation is not government = death camps.

It is bad, corrupt, or greedy government = vulnerable people getting fucked over.

A politician is a servant.....just right now, in some countries, you can buy them.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2254

Life
only has
one guarantee
you shall suffer
in this life
until one learns
to become aware
that it is
Only
common sense
logical reasoning
that holds the possibility
of Easing
the suffering

Of Everyday Life

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2254

Does your heart
break a little
when you watch a friend
take a step back
Frantically
building the wall
behind their eyes
Desperately trying
to retract those thoughts
that were for a while
put into words

Does your heart
heavy with sadness
break a little
when you watch a friend
slowly turn away
to watch and to pray
to the shadows
that play
the reality game
on the walls
in plato's cave
Received
with open arms
by those
who turn good people
into slaves
to keep them
in a chimpanzee

State of Mind

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

hemihead said:

Good government, that people actually deserve, is not a force for evil. This already exists in some countries. That’s the answer.

Some government, like say to take the risk of pandemics and actually plan for it and it’s impact on people and ‘the economy’, is a good thing.

The equation is not government = death camps.

It is bad, corrupt, or greedy government = vulnerable people getting fucked over.

A politician is a servant.....just right now, in some countries, you can buy them.

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-reverse-the-dangerous-coronavirus-bill-hc-bill-122-rushed-through-parliament-last-week?recruiter=540387374&recruited_by_id=8f11eee0-187b-11e6-a342-b1d87a17bd28&pt=AVBldGl0aW9uAEQVQwEAAAAAXoRrmLC7jbAxNTRmYzQ2Nw%3D%3D

This is now law in the UK Hemi, laws similar to this are being brought into effect in other countries right now as we speak.
Also as we know or at the very least should question, how much if any will be rolled back.
How do you have a one world government? You slow roll it as is happening globally day by day.

Now Hemi check these videos out and tell us what you think.

https://youtu.be/95yk-JbabhA

https://youtu.be/URyxSjtpYxE

https://youtu.be/l2ZRT-gWZ8M

Stay safe people
Look out for each other
and question everything the government is doing right now.

Go to page:
Go to: