Go to page:

Corona Virus ( Covid-19 )

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 37awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 235

Carpe, it's ok to think what you think big boy but just keep 2 meters away from me, ok?

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

you mentioned you live in america so therefore you do pay some form of tax, right?
whether its property tax, sales tax when you purchase goods?

do you follow stop signs, do you stop at red lights, do you have a license to drive, do you have a social security number?
These are and many more....conditions one must abide to live in civilized society.
so gulag me, gulag  you...enuff said.

Valeriya said:

They remain asleep closed minded they will walk single file into the gulag to the sound of an ice cream truck straight to the vaccination ward impregnated with an AI chip where they will lose any remaining control until it's their turn for the guillotine.  

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 37awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018

Layla said:
"You mentioned you live in America so therefore you do pay some form of tax, right?

do you follow stop signs, do you stop at red lights, do you have a license to drive, do you have a social security number?
These are and many more....conditions one must abide to live in civilized society.
so gulag me, gulag  you...enuff said."

I love this response. We are more controlled than even we realise sometimes. You present an excellent point Ma'am.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

Layla said:you mentioned you live in america so therefore you do pay some form of tax, right?

Sorry I tripped over you, Layla.  I'm blind.

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

Layla said:you mentioned you live in america so therefore you do pay some form of tax, right?

I am retired in America which means I receive a pension my state requires me to pay taxes on half of which the end result of that is below the amount required to pay taxes Taxes are voluntary anyway
I sold my property 10 years ago live off the grid in a mountain cabin
I don't have a liscence to drive I don't require one I am sovereign
And I am very civilized self sufficient to.an extent I do.pay taxes on goods I buy

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

Billy_Snagg said:Layla said:
"You mentioned you live in America so therefore you do pay some form of tax, right?

so gulag me, gulag  you...enuff said."

I love this response. We are more controlled than even we realise sometimes. You present an excellent point Ma'am.

Surprises me this is not immediately obvious. You are also completely controlled by the social norms of your society....what clothes are normal, where you shit, who you sleep with, what are status objects, what beauty is....you are reacting to/controlled by your society right down to the way you wave, say hello and piss in a urinal...

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

hemihead said:

Surprises me this is not immediately obvious. You are also completely controlled by the social norms of your society....what clothes are normal, where you shit, who you sleep with, what are status objects, what beauty is....you are reacting to/controlled by your society right down to the way you wave, say hello and piss in a urinal...

I use an outhouse although I do have all the amenities of a spa in my cabin I prefer to poop outside I make most of my own clothes have been throwback from my hippie days  I've been sleeping with the same man over 30 years
I don't wear makeup I am beautiful and so are you sold my Mercedes long time ago
No diamonds or jewels just quartz crystals I dig myself

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 37awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018

You rock, Valeriya!

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

Billy_Snagg said:You rock, Valeriya!

Thanks Billy 😘❤

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018

Ok, so we're splitting hair now, by doing this or not doing that.
In the end you are adhering to the laws of the land.

My point is..and not necessarily directed at you personally or how you live your life..but rather to the impression that if one follows and adheres to the rules of the country that they're gullible or naive and the reality is that its farthest from the truth.  
By understanding the pros and cons and the ability to assess the bigger picture one can determine what's best for the moment and for the overall wellbeing in everyone concerned.
You should feel exrememly fortunate to live in a country where you can exercise some rights.
I will give you an example: I am an immigrant child and i am a naturalized citizen.  One day when i was in my teens i complained to my dad 'this country sucks' i told him.
He reprimended me by saying, 'don't say that, its a great country, look at the stop lights and how people stop respecting the law to protect the oncoming traffic to pass freely, safely and not be in jeopardy of losing their lives'
(mind you, i came from a country like the backtowns of Italy where anyone roamed at anytime without lights or traffic signals and one would hold their breath hoping someone would not come along and drive them over the cliff)
This country is not perfect, it wants to, but it wasn't and it will never be but still better than some.

Valeriya said:

I am retired in America which means I receive a pension my state requires me to pay taxes on half of which the end result of that is below the amount required to pay taxes Taxes are voluntary anyway
I sold my property 10 years ago live off the grid in a mountain cabin
I don't have a liscence to drive I don't require one I am sovereign
And I am very civilized self sufficient to.an extent I do.pay taxes on goods I buy

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

What many fail to understand is that many laws were created to protect citizens from one another vs  control them, i.e. - traffic laws to prevent collisions at intersections; burglary laws to protect one's property; vaccinations to protect against widespread  disease, and so forth.

If the human race as a whole wasn't so volatile there would be little need for laws. But, there have always been laws and there always will be, because humans. . .

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

Layla said:Ok, so we're splitting hair now, by doing this or not doing that.
In the end you are adhering to the laws of the land.

My point is..and not necessarily directed at you personally or how you live your life..but rather to the impression that if one follows and adheres to the rules of the country that they're gullible or naive and the reality is that its farthest from the truth.  
By understanding the pros and cons and the ability to assess the bigger picture one can determine what's best for the moment and for the overall wellbeing in everyone concerned.
You should feel exrememly fortunate to live in a country where you can exercise some rights.
I will give you an example: I am an immigrant child and i am a naturalized citizen.  One day when i was in my teens i complained to my dad 'this country sucks' i told him.
He reprimended me by saying, 'don't say that, its a great country, look at the stop lights and how people stop respecting the law to protect the oncoming traffic to pass freely, safely and not be in jeopardy of losing their lives'
(mind you, i came from a country like the backtowns of Italy where anyone roamed at anytime without lights or traffic signals and one would hold their breath hoping someone would not come along and drive them over the cliff)
This country is not perfect, it wants to, but it wasn't and it will never be but still better than some.

Understand your concerns and opinions although your comment was directed at me which is why I split hairs as you stated
I do not deliberately set out to break laws nor do I retaliate against them
What I have done is plan my life in such a way that I am able to live a life that suits me.  I worked very hard in my life teaching public education and a business owner I paid my share of taxes which were 40% for several years with my income at or above 10k per month
I have also been homeless where I washed toilets at 7-11 in exchange for food   I have seen different levels of society and choose to live this way not out of rebellion out of necessity for my pursuit of happiness.  My G-parents we're illegal from Mexico my G-pa swam the Rio Grande took a vehicle back to smuggle my G-ma back in the trunk they raised 6 children in the same house
We were taught to respect the law
Before sovereignty when I had a drivers licence I never had a traffic ticket in my life.  

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 37awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018

Ahavati said:What many fail to understand is that many laws were created to protect citizens from one another vs  control them, i.e. - traffic laws to prevent collisions at intersections; burglary laws to protect one's property; vaccinations to protect against widespread  disease, and so forth.

If the human race as a whole wasn't so volatile there would be little need for laws. But, there have always been laws and there always will be, because of humans. . .

There was a time when there were no laws & you didn't need stamps & papers to travel to other countries, right? What is all this BS? We need this BS, unfortunately, simply because there are too many people on this planet, meaning too many lawbreakers I guess. Billy was a Mummy's boy. Can you tell? lol.

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018

Cool, wonderful, bravo!

Then perhaps you can refrain with comments such as below (stated by you few pages back) by judging people like me, you have the right to choose to live your life the way you see fit and allow the rest of us to live our lives the way we choose.
[They remain asleep closed minded they will walk single file into the gulag to the sound of an ice cream truck straight to the vaccination ward impregnated with an AI chip where they will lose any remaining control until it's their turn for the guillotine. ]

Valeriya said:

Understand your concerns and opinions although your comment was directed at me which is why I split hairs as you stated
I do not deliberately set out to break laws nor do I retaliate against them
What I have done is plan my life in such a way that I am able to live a life that suits me.  I worked very hard in my life teaching public education and a business owner I paid my share of taxes which were 40% for several years with my income at or above 10k per month
I have also been homeless where I washed toilets at 7-11 in exchange for food   I have seen different levels of society and choose to live this way not out of rebellion out of necessity for my pursuit of happiness.  My G-parents we're illegal from Mexico my G-pa swam the Rio Grande took a vehicle back to smuggle my G-ma back in the trunk they raised 6 children in the same house
We were taught to respect the law
Before sovereignty when I had a drivers licence I never had a traffic ticket in my life.  

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

Layla said:Cool, wonderful, bravo!

Then perhaps you can refrain from comments such as below (stated by you few pages back) by judging people like me, you have the right to choose to live your life the way you see fit and allow the rest of us to live our lives the way we choose.
[They remain asleep closed-minded they will walk single file into the gulag to the sound of an ice cream truck straight to the vaccination ward impregnated with an AI chip where they will lose any remaining control until it's their turn for the guillotine. ]
C

My dear Layla your name nor anyone else  was listed in my comment.  That was a broad statement made by me to those who follow the leader no matter the cost The ones who walk blindly believing main stream news, doctors, politicians, scientists whoever has the word of the day. A statement any statement repeated four times becomes a log into the memory without gut thinking many follow
If you have placed yourself amongst that group then I am sorry for your trials.  I don't judge I didn't judge Much Love to all of DU
, V

Go to page:
Go to: