Corona Virus ( Covid-19 )

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

Billy_Snagg said:

Not everyone in the world is going to get COVID-19 of course, like your 1918 story but that will either be because they got lucky or they followed the scientific advice as best they could.

"If we do reduce the deaths, it won't be because we are lucky but because everyone followed the rules in not transmitting the virus.

"If we have less than 20,000 UK deaths, then we can consider ourselves lucky."

UK Health Chief, Stephen Powis.

I have been saying for a while that sadly there will be many 'spin off' deaths as a result of what begain with COVID-19.

Agreed Billy
Now that's scary I've been agreeing with you a lot 😉

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

Valeriya said:

Doesn't it seem logical that the elite may have already gotten the vaccine?
Or, there could be simply a Corona Virus which is no more than flu symptoms
Not saying there is not COVID-19 which is a disease from the SARS-2
Just saying that I'm not saying but still I'm just saying

The question of a vaccine has been answered clearly and in great detail in the videos provided here. I refer specifically to the two evolutionary biologists. Watch the second episode.

poet Anonymous

EdibleWords said:

My main objection, other than his humble, gentle bedside manner, was his claim that there is no treatment.

There is no allopathic treatment. Which of course means everything else is woo, and they will bring back the sun after the eclipse.

So let’s say you get a non lethal version or asymptomatic version of this virus whilst using your “woo” medicine and now think you have the cure and peddle it to everyone else because based on your anecdotal evidence you didn’t get it so yay cure! Then the virus continues unabated, it’s the epitome of snake oil sales.

What he said was there is no known reliable and replicable treatment yet, is true from a scientific standpoint,

if  homeopathy and magic resonating numbers are actually viable and to be believed then we need proof based inquiry  as opposed to belief based inquiry.

The difference between jumping off a building believing you can fly and getting into an airplane and actually flying.

The scientific method allows for the trial and error we go through normally over hundreds of years and a lot of oral tradition passed down through generations to be concentrated and tested until we get a replicable result.

So rejection of everything as woo without proof that is replicable by multiple people and then passed on for further refinement is the gift of science as a discipline.

Where is your evidence? and can you teach it to someone else? Is to me the best approach For most things in life

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

[quote-473415-hemihead]

The question of a vaccine has been answered clearly and in great detail in the videos provided here. Go look, watch and listen, then come back having informed yourself. I refer specifically to the two evolutionary biologists. Watch the second episode.

You literally have people scouring the internet for quality information then bringing it here and placing it in front of you.

Post removed / out of line

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

people, here's the thing,  ( and I dont mean to sound condensing or other words I cant quite remember  ...wait, sanctimonious is one )

The thread is for facs. and to be fair theres a lot of good solid stuff on the thread

I totally understand theres a need to talk about other stuff related to the virus

This is not the thread for that. but!!!

you can either start a discussion in the discussion group Rhyme and reason

or simply start a new thread

were on lockdown here, they say two weeks, my guess is more like five. I'm watching Italy, France aUK and  Span

Italy hit 10,000 dead earlier  that's a lot of dead people. there appears to be a pattern, so that's why I'm guess five weeks here

to be honest, I'm not seeing a lot of activity at the moment, couple of police on the street ,one army helicopter earlier.

stay safe

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010

Valeriya said:

Don't talk down to me I know full well what is posted on here I was sending Billy a comment which he clearly understood I don't need your direction thanks but no thanks

Edited my response, and apologise....was bitchy.

Uncalled for.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

lepperochan said:people, here's the thing,  ( and I dont mean to sound condensing or other words I cant quite remember  ...wait, sanctimonious is one )

The thread is for facs. and to be fair theres a lot of good solid stuff on the thread

Well, in that case i will start a thread to satisfy the needs of the many. 🖖😐

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010

I like Lep’s approach. The problem is that this is an open forum. Some people (like me), see it as a place to discuss factual information and share resources.

Some see it as a place for a general discussion of global impacts.

Some want to use it to go full tinfoil.

Some want to push blame, or use it to support a world view they already have.

Because it’s DU it will always be messy.

I’m currently frustrated because people have asked the same questions over and over, not looked at any links or previous posts, are getting their news from right wing media moguls, and generally suck.

All of the above are my personal frustrations, and is my problem, not yours.

The DU has always been this, and will doubtless continue.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010

EdibleWords said:https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/speakeasy/read/11333/#473423

Oops....

Awesome. I promise I will never go there. Let conversation’s there run and roll, far and wide;

The elites
The ancients
Numerology
That thing where you dip an onion in a bucket of water and the water remembers it forever, but not all the times it was shit and piss
Crystals
New world order
Licking chickens
“It’s just flu”
But the economy
I don’t believe in corona virus
The Chinese made it
The US government made it
It’s population control by the lizard people
I fucked a pangolin so am I immune
I fucked a pangolin so am I contagious
I’m contagious....should I fuck a pangolin
I’m a pangolin. People keep trying to fuck me

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

I'm a genius so I don't fuck there isn't enough data to back it up.
Ok I will stop
Much Love Hemi

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14554

hemihead said:I like Lep’s approach. The problem is that this is an open forum. Some people (like me), see it as a place to discuss factual information and share resources.

Some see it as a place for a general discussion of global impacts.

Some want to use it to go full tinfoil.

Some want to push blame, or use it to support a world view they already have.

Because it’s DU it will always be messy.

I’m currently frustrated because people have asked the same questions over and over, not looked at any links or previous posts, are getting their news from right wing media moguls, and generally suck.

All of the above are my personal frustrations, and is my problem, not yours.

The DU has always been this, and will doubtless continue.

Ditto. As I said in a few posts back today, or last night, or whenever, everyone needs to slow down and read these reference links if they want to participate in this thread.  Those not bothering to read the links are speaking more than listening or understanding ( because you can't understand something you haven't read ).  How can you participate in a discussion if you don't familiarize yourself with the contents of that discussion?

And, yes, it's frustrating.  Good suggestion, Craic.  

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ahavati said:Are you saying that it's totally safe to socialize right now?  I know your message. What I don't know is what you are advocating for.  

What are you advocating for?

For  your thread... that raising awareness and sharing the viral weather pattern. Is. Genius. Invaluable.🙏💖🌎

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I believe you have already shared your thread's link; therefore, it's not necessary to publicize it in this thread any longer. Please feel free to use the message option for further invites to any participants of this thread.  If I have anything to say there I will join in. Thank you for the invite.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

How sick will the coronavirus make you? The answer may be in your genes

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/03/how-sick-will-coronavirus-make-you-answer-may-be-your-genes?fbclid=IwAR36eAqKv_IAdWo29gGEM9I0ymdxulFaAXLkRNPA_uUWw-h5o3Y4wwpt-Mc

Has anyone posted this link to the The COVID-19 host genetics initiative?

The COVID-19 host genetics initiative brings together the human genetics community to generate, share and analyze data to learn the genetic determinants of COVID-19 susceptibility, severity and outcomes. Such discoveries could help to generate hypotheses for drug repurposing, identify individuals at unusually high or low risk, and contribute to global knowledge of the biology of SARS-CoV-2 infection and disease.
Objectives

The COVID-19 host genetics initiative is a bottom-up collaborative effort that has three main aims:

[ . . . ]

https://www.covid19hg.com/

Go to page:
Go to: