Go to page:

Official DU NaPoWriMo 2020 Discussion Thread

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
82awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 5151


We're up to 45 participants representing 11 countries so far!

For those of you on the fence, you have T-minus 9 days to decide before the ship departs the space dock!  

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 2077

Ahavati said:We're up to 45 participants representing 11 countries so far!

For those of you on the fence, you have T-minus 9 days to decide before the ship departs the space dock!  


OMG I wish I had notes to organize!

_shadoe_
_shadoe_
katyusha
Tyrant of Words
53awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 504

Ahavati said:We're up to 45 participants representing 11 countries so far!

For those of you on the fence, you have T-minus 9 days to decide before the ship departs the space dock!  


tiny gods, i have performance anxiety already 😱😱😱

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
82awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 5151

_shadoe_ said:

tiny gods, i have performance anxiety already 😱😱😱


If it's any consolation, there are so many who will be focused on their own writing, they may not notice ours.

JusTim_
JusTim_
Tyrant of Words
United States
23awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 22nd Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 131

_shadoe_ said:

tiny gods, i have performance anxiety already 😱😱😱


I resemble that remark 🙄

I'm on the fence but leaning yes as all plans have cancelled

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
24awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1567

JusTim_ said:

I resemble that remark 🙄

I'm on the fence but leaning yes as all plans have cancelled


Brother,

You would be a huge addition to all of us terminal romantics and an incredible encouragement.


Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
82awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 5151

JusTim_ said:

I resemble that remark 🙄

I'm on the fence but leaning yes as all plans have cancelled


I wondered if you were going to return since everything's been cancelled.  Now, if we could just cancel this virus so MadameLavender can join us as she planned! !

_shadoe_
_shadoe_
katyusha
Tyrant of Words
53awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 504

JusTim_ said:

I resemble that remark 🙄

I'm on the fence but leaning yes as all plans have cancelled


succumb to the peer pressure

AspergerPoet56
AspergerPoet56
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 730

Not making excuses before April starts but as Scotland has been put in lockdown, now you say that should make it easier, well I work for the NHS (National Health Service ) so while others are not allowed to work I still have to. But if staff shortages become apparent because of the virus then those of us not affected might be asked to work more hours to take up shortage. That being said I will try my best to play my part in the competition

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 2077

AspergerPoet56 said:Not making excuses before April starts but as Scotland has been put in lockdown, now you say that should make it easier, well I work for the NHS (National Health Service ) so while others are not allowed to work I still have to. But if staff shortages become apparent because of the virus then those of us not affected might be asked to work more hours to take up shortage. That being said I will try my best to play my part in the competition

We appreciate the heads up, AP!

You are a real hero for helping combat this virus and we will do our best to help you cross the NaPo finish line!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
82awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 5151

_shadoe_ said:

succumb to the peer pressure


Look at her, Tim: she obviously means business.  I don't think I would argue with her.

AspergerPoet56
AspergerPoet56
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 730

JohnnyBlaze said:

We appreciate the heads up, AP!

You are a real hero for helping combat this virus and we will do our best to help you cross the NaPo finish line!


Much appreciated but no hero here just be doing my job

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
82awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 5151


Good evening, Crew, Cadets, and those considering enrolling in Starfleet!  

Please enjoy this offering by _shadoe_ entitled, wild rosé ~ ii, which captures both the wild and fiery nature of her soul.

You have less than 9 days to overcome that nervousness if you're considering the challenge! You'll never know unless you try!

_shadoe_
_shadoe_
katyusha
Tyrant of Words
53awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 504

Ahavati said:

Look at her, Tim: she obviously means business.  I don't think I would argue with her.


💪
I'm getting my daughter to do it at home with me (obviously without any rules lol)
but it'll keep her busy for all of 5 minutes during lockdown 😂

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
82awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 5151

_shadoe_ said:

💪
I'm getting my daughter to do it at home with me (obviously without any rules lol)
but it'll keep her busy for all of 5 minutes during lockdown 😂


My grandson will be with me too, so imma guide him! We should post a few here when it becomes the discussion thread in April!

Go to page:
Go to: