Go to page:

Official DU NaPoWriMo 2020 Discussion Thread

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365

i would love to get involved but i know myself too well to think i could be so consistent

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

anna_grin said:i would love to get involved but i know myself too well to think i could be so consistent

It's definitely a challenge, but one well worth the effort when you complete it!

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365

mate if i have a depression then im out ive tried these things before 😂 or i could get totally distracted by something else i consider very important when am on a mad one

ill be following it though

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

anna_grin said:mate if i have a depression then im out ive tried these things before 😂 or i could get totally distracted by something else i consider very important when am on a mad one

ill be following it though


Well, there's a fun alternate comp called 'Stomp the Prompt Comp' that all DU members are welcome to participate in; however, only official registrants of NaPo are eligible for the trophy.

You might enjoy a few prompts from that. The team has come up with some great ones this year!

Honestly I can't wait until launch Monday!

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365

ill follow that as well x

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

xo!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5005

3(2) days to convince Anna and anyone else to take the plunge!


Eerie
Eerie
Dangerous Mind
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 527

DaisyGrace said:Itís fine. Everything is fine.

Lol it dawned on me that Iíll have to do maths as time keeper? Yikes. YIKES I say!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

Eerie said:

Lol it dawned on me that Iíll have to do maths as time keeper? Yikes. YIKES I say!


We'll be addressing that with you in the group during registration! I did it last year with. . .I honestly don't remember! It's not that difficult. We divide up the registrants per time zone and assign a specific zone to the Time Keepers. xo

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Fire of Insight
United States
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 480

Ahavati, I am so so glad, whew 😅!  I had that realization right about the same time as Eerie lol!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

LunaGreyhawk said:Ahavati, I am so so glad, whew 😅!  I had that realization right about the same time as Eerie lol!

hahaha! It can be overwhelming when you think you have to keep up with Australia thru Hawaii! LOL!

No team member is responsible for the entire shabang of their duties; it's always divvied up!

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Fire of Insight
United States
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 480

Ahavati said:

hahaha! It can be overwhelming when you think you have to keep up with Australia thru Hawaii! LOL!

No team member is responsible for the entire shabang of their duties; it's always divvied up!


*lets out a deep breath*

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

LunaGreyhawk said:

*lets out a deep breath*


You've been eating garlic ( of which I am about to sautee for a dinner dish )!

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Fire of Insight
United States
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 480

Ahavati said:

You've been eating garlic ( of which I am about to sautee for a dinner dish )!


I was wondering why everyone was standing so far away

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361


Go to page:
Go to: